+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 10

FORT Newbie

Re: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 10

Quote Originally Posted by jewels2312;2423430;
    Where do I begin? Well, this is the 1st time I watch the Bachelor and actually care what happens (and the 1st time I ever take the time to post something about it!). I think the reason for this is because, for the 1st time since this series began, I saw/felt some real, genuine, honest to goodness feelings on the part of Bevin for Andy. Why he chose Tessa, I can't understand. When he turned to Bevin and tenderly whispered he loved her, I said to myself, ''Finished. It's over. The jig is up''. Andy found his soulmate. It felt meaningful, sincere and completely *real* to me. Then, bang, he turns around, tells Tessa he loves her and ends up with her??? Has this show reached new heights of ludicrousy?? IMHO, I believed it when he spoke those words to Bevin, but not to Tessa: I freakin' love you' sounded awkward and lacked sincerity. I feel sorry for Tessa, who got stuck with this officer, who did about the least 'gentlemanly' thing any guy could do: lead another woman on with an I Love You that was spoken so sincerely, yet at the same time not meant for her. Very low class. Bevin, you made this show *real* for me. For the first time since it aired, I actually saw someone show true, genuine feelings for the Bachelor, and I truly believed you were 'the one' for Andy. Thank you for your genuine show of affection, it was the best part of this entire season of The Bachelor, and I'm sorry you had to get hurt in this process. You handled yourself with class and dignity. Mr. Terrific is out there for you, girl, I'm sure of it!

The ''I-love-you-can't-live-without-you'' crap that Tessa poured on Andy right at the very-last-ditch-second, sorry, I just don't buy it. It felt forced. That, more than anything else, definitely did not feel *real* to me. It's not possible for me to believe that someone so reserved, who took tiny little baby steps all the way, would suddenly take leaps and bounds and pour it all out. It would've been a lot more believable had she stated that she had feelings for him/a strong attraction towards him, something along those lines. They, and especially Tessa, need a lot more time to get to know each other. I'm very, very curious to see if this one will last, and where it will lead, and I hope they keep us updated. Personally I feel it won't last more than 6 months. Prove me wrong, guys!
    I agree completely, you saw through the fliess nonsense.
    Andy does not love Tessa, and Miss itty bitty babysteps didnt suddenly fall in love at the last minute and decide to spill her guts and gush how she loved andy and couldnt live without him for any other reason than that's what the script called for.
    Now Andy and Tessy are tying up the last few loose ends before they go their seperate ways after issuing a statement how they tried and really respect each other but sadly like a lot of long distance and complicated relationships it just didnt work.

Then fliess laughs all the way to the bank, Tessa gets the plastic surgery she needs and Andy will bare all for Playgirl, and Bevin watches it all from afar and laughs her butt off.

The end.

Quote Originally Posted by ldcook77;2423581;
    I don't think she really thought going into the FRC that she was not F1. Perhaps in hindsight she maybe should have followed her intuition, but I have never watched a season in which both of the F2 did not have their doubts. In the limo, she clearly stated "I had no idea"...that tells me that she was completely clueless. Now looking back, she is acknowledging that she had her doubts, but at the time of the FRC and from her limo interview, I do not think she really knew. She just told Chris, looking back, she knew something wasn't right. But, I think every F2 can probably say that going into the FRC they had some doubt, and probably every F1 too!
    Actually you could see it in her face and body language that she was expecting to be let go of. Remember everyone talking about screen caps of her looking "sad" when walking w/Harrison. I saw this in the episode. She started to cry and get upset before he could get out that it wasn't her. She KNEW. Hey I can't convince you and that's okay, but I do believe Bevin when she says she knew because it is in her body language during walk to FRC and in her reaction to Andy.

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules;2423612;
    Actually you could see it in her face and body language that she was expecting to be let go of. Remember everyone talking about screen caps of her looking "sad" when walking w/Harrison. I saw this in the episode. She started to cry and get upset before he could get out that it wasn't her. She KNEW. Hey I can't convince you and that's okay, but I do believe Bevin when she says she knew because it is in her body language during walk to FRC and in her reaction to Andy.
    Perhaps...tear of joy, nerves, sadness...who will ever know. I don't think it is uncommon for the F1/F2 to be extremely shaken up going to the FRC. That limo ride is the epitomy of the "fear of the unknown".

I honestly do not know what was going through her mind. I was just stating how I interpreted her comment to CH, and now people are chiming in that she must have been 100% sure that she wasn't F1 b/c of that one single comment. I just don't feel the same.
    Last edited by lildago; 05-29-2007 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ldcook77;2423642;
    Perhaps...tear of joy, nerves, sadness...who will ever know. I don't think it is uncommon for the F1/F2 to be extremely shaken up going to the FRC. That limo ride is the epitomy of the "fear of the unknown".

I honestly do not know what was going through her mind. I was just stating how I interpreted her comment to CH, and now people are chiming in that she must have been 100% sure that she wasn't F1 b/c of that one single comment. I just don't feel the same.
    Very well put To me when Andy told "both" of them he "loved" them he became fair game and if you look, up until that point, I really had positive things to say about him......and I believe the only thing that could be negative I have said about Tessa was it wasn't right that she had so much help putting together the "collage" and that she was treater better by the network...but thats Fleiss who is responsible..and this board does not permit me to say what I would like to say about the Master manipulator Fleiss..lol:nono
    Last edited by lildago; 05-29-2007 at 05:57 PM.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ldcook77;2423642;

I didn't say that she was 100% sure. I am just saying that she had the pit of the gut feeling that it wouldn't work out and there were things said/done in fd that if she went over it in her head/heart would sense that it wasn't her. Keep in mind, Bevin like Tessa has a psychology/social work type background and her schooling and field experience plus her life experiences leading up to the bachelor would teach her how to read body language, hidden meanings or "between the lines" reading of what is said etc. Someone just posted in another thread that they went back and watched the fd and Andy said something like "this is the last time I will see you like this" and having mean more of a goodbye than a "this is the last time before frc." It is very subtle and Fleiss does edit the heck out of everything but I still stick to my guns that Bevin somehow knew. Was it 100% sure? Probably not, but maybe 80/90% sure. Tessa also seemed confident going into frc even though she said she was nervous. She also seemed to know Andy was going to propose before he got there (Andy asked Tessa about this in their joint interview after the proposal on frc.)
    Last edited by lildago; 05-29-2007 at 05:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;2423655;
    Very well put To me when Andy told "both" of them he "loved" them he became fair game and if you look, up until that point, I really had positive things to say about him......and I believe the only thing that could be negative I have said about Tessa was it wasn't right that she had so much help putting together the "collage" and that she was treater better by the network...but thats Fleiss who is responsible..and this board does not permit me to say what I would like to say about the Master manipulator Fleiss..lol:nono
    The board allows you to say whatever you want about Mike Fleiss, as long as you're creative with your language rather than vulgar.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2423010;
    The entire season left me luke warm from beginning to the end. I never became invested in HDDA at all, so even though I liked the women--I never got the bug this season.
    That could be a good thing!
    To me this whole season was just sort of crazy with a lot of cheesy stuff

Quote Originally Posted by jasmar;2423914;
    The board allows you to say whatever you want about Mike Fleiss, as long as you're creative with your language rather than vulgar.
    well sorry...my creativity concerning Fleiss is vulgar :nono ...lol...so I am gonna behave...
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;2423975;
    well sorry...my creativity concerning Fleiss is vulgar :nono ...lol...so I am gonna behave...
    Note to self, must keep those words inside head because I'm right there with you ButterflyFaery

Quote Originally Posted by Cleocatra;2422978;
    yes moana was sad to watch as well...

One thing I'm a bit confused about was the ski date they all went on... what happened that was the big scandal?? it sounded like a girl got drink? or said something bad?? I never quite got all the details?
    You are confused about the ski date and I am confused about alot of things. I may have dreamed this, but I thought I read or heard that Andy make a statement that Tessa and Belvin were friends in the house and that we would see how that friendship played out in the end. Did I dream this or did this just fly over my head during the show because I never saw this ?

+ Reply to Thread