+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 207 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2064

Thread: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 10

Re: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 10

Couldn't agree more. I felt so terrible for Bevin. Each season a girl is supposed to be brokenhearted but I actually felt that Bevin was more misled than any other previous runner-up. Even more so than Moana, who I thought was kinda misled in her season. But Travis never said the word "love", unlike Dandy.

Quote Originally Posted by luludaisy85;2422955;
    Great question. Bevin's final dress was the best. And I'm not just saying that because I'm her fan. The dress was the perfect color. Plus, it really fit her body type.
    Oh I know, she looked so nice.

yes moana was sad to watch as well...

One thing I'm a bit confused about was the ski date they all went on... what happened that was the big scandal?? it sounded like a girl got drink? or said something bad?? I never quite got all the details?

I got a long distance phonecall part way into the show and was gone for about 15 minutes.. i came back and i think someone was crying or something and there was some situation... and i still dont know for sure who did what?

I liked the Steph SC dress that Tessa wore in that one RC.
    Last edited by luludaisy85; 05-29-2007 at 03:15 AM.

the ski date on this season?? there was a scandal??I wasn't paying attention honestly. but Fleiss is crazy dude so he probably made a big deal out of one of the women breaking their nail or something.

Quote Originally Posted by luludaisy85;2422980;
    yeah that red dress was really nice, but I liked the Steph SC dress that Tessa wore in that one RC.
    the one with the handkerchief hem?

I saw that one and I liked it on Stephanie but not Tessa... i think the color looked washed out on tessa and it made her look wide or something

Quote Originally Posted by luludaisy85;2422974;
    Couldn't agree more. I felt so terrible for Bevin. Each season a girl is supposed to be brokenhearted but I actually felt that Bevin was more misled than any other previous runner-up. Even more so than Moana, who I thought was kinda misled in her season. But Travis never said the word "love", unlike Dandy.
    Yes, that was very heartbreaking. I think it was more emotional than the proposal. I really wanted Bevin to get the final rose but if Andy truely is the jerk he is looking like now she is probably better off without him. And if Andy and Tessa truely do love each other I hope they will last. But I have my doubts especially with Tessa.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleocatra;2422979;
    I got a long distance phonecall part way into the show and was gone for about 15 minutes.. i came back and i think someone was crying or something and there was some situation... and i still dont know for sure who did what?
    This season? I don't think anything happened during the skiing but Amber was crying later because Kate was spreading rumors about her. She was saying that one of the other girls said her and Andy slept together on their hot tub date. I think thats what you are talking about anyway.

the one with the handkerchief hem?

I saw that one and I liked it on Stephanie but not Tessa... i think the color looked washed out on tessa and it made her look wide or something
    It looked way better than that red dress during Cinderella night. That dress made her look pregnant in my opinion.

+ Reply to Thread