Closed Thread
Page 1 of 192 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

FORT Fogey

Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Does anyone know who Travis is dating? I haven't seen all the Bachelor shows, but he's been my favorite out of those I have seen.

I also liked the banker guy. He was on awhile ago...can't recall his name. One of the episodes featured a restaurant/bar he was opening up.

And Charlie. Anyone know what's going on with him and the girl he picked?

FORT Fogey

Re: Where are they now?

Charlie and Sara are still together. Dont know the banker guy. Travis was recently on Dr. Phil for a show on medical stuff and there was no mention of is private life.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Dogbat;2318100;
    Charlie and Sara are still together. Dont know the banker guy. Travis was recently on Dr. Phil for a show on medical stuff and there was no mention of is private life.
    Thanks! I'm glad to hear Charlie and Sara are still together. I would've bet money that it wouldn't last. So, some Hollywood types are real people after all!

FORT Fogey

Aaron Buerge. Season 2, I believe.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;2318587;
    Aaron Buerge. Season 2, I believe.
    Some time last fall there was an article about him (I think it was a local paper) where basicly they talked about his restaurant business.. I think he was investing in another or something like that.. I don't remember anything about his love life being mentioned.
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

John Paul from Jen's Bachelorette?
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2318656;
    Some time last fall there was an article about him (I think it was a local paper) where basicly they talked about his restaurant business.. I think he was investing in another or something like that.. I don't remember anything about his love life being mentioned.
    Thanks!

I haven't heard anything about Jean Paul. I recall liking him, though.

FORT Fan

I'm glad to hear Charlie and Sara are still together. I would've bet money that it wouldn't last. So, some Hollywood types are real people after all!
    You know, I almost didn't watch Charlie's season because of stuff I had heard before the show started. But I think he played this the smartest of all the bachelors. DIdn't have any of the Cinderella fantasy castle stuff. Just regular hanging out, none of the ball gowns etc. Sure there were special dates but I don't think, by the end of the season, any of the girls would come away from that expecting to be wined and dined and jetsetted around all the time.

Then he chose to spend time getting to know the final 2 in real life settings. No rush to "gotta choose my soulmate in 6 weeks". He got a chance to see each girl in her own territory, see what she was like away from the drama of the Bachelor house. And they got to know him better in the same vein. I think he was better able to come away from the experience with a shot at something real. And although the ending, with his "I'm gonna be the best boyfriend ever!" was cheesy, you could tell it was real. Unlike some of these other seasons, such as Travis, Jesse etc.

I'm glad to see they're still together. I thought they were really cute together.

Since we're looking for the F6 at this time, I started remembering one of my favorite parts of the Charlie show. The six to four Rose Ceremony; in their pajamas and bare feet (well, Krisily anyway.) Those were fun times.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I wish I knew what happened to Meredith after cooking school and if she's found true love.

Closed Thread