Closed Thread
Page 98 of 192 FirstFirst ... 48888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108148 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

- ya gotta see CH's latest twitter - and Juan's new job
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Well, this is intense, DeAnna wrote this blog post about her new boyfriend:

Wedding Blog | Wedding Ideas

includes a cute photo of DeAnna/Stephen/Holly/Michael.

eta: here's a small sample of what she wrote: "I have never been so sure about any one thing in my entire life before...other than this man and this relationship. I am going to marry him. I am going to spend the rest of my life with him. I am going to have a beautiful family with the man of my dreams. I am finally getting my fairy tale ending...."

<-- that's the "wow" face. I'm happy for her, I hope it's real and not a publicity stunt (can't help it, I'm cynical and question these things).
    Last edited by terabithia; 11-05-2009 at 08:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3744286;

eta: here's a small sample of what she wrote: "I have never been so sure about any one thing in my entire life before...other than this man and this relationship. I am going to marry him. I am going to spend the rest of my life with him. I am going to have a beautiful family with the man of my dreams. I am finally getting my fairy tale ending...."

<-- that's the "wow" face. I'm happy for her, I hope it's real and not a publicity stunt (can't help it, I'm cynical and question these things).
    Oh, I think it is real --- meaning she is feeling those feelings. Doesn't appear to be a publicity stunt, just a girl that is shouting out loud about having fallen hard. I just hope, for her, and assuming he feels the same, that it lasts.

No matter how anyone wants to slice and dice this one, certainly we can all agree that she appears to be much happier than when she was with "what's his name" ...

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3744286;

Notice how she's all about 'my' wedding, not 'ours' and 'I'm' so happy, not 'we're happy? Wonder how Stephen feels about this wedding she's planning.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by stickle;3744576;
    Notice how she's all about 'my' wedding, not 'ours' and 'I'm' so happy, not 'we're happy? Wonder how Stephen feels about this wedding she's planning.
    Gee, I hope she remembers to ask him!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stickle;3744576;
    I agree stickle it is generally all about her. Good for her if she has found true "love" but how unusual (or convenient) that after her BFF Holly finds true "love" with Michael, that Deanna finds it with Michael's twin brother! Double your pleasure, double your fun!

Are Michael and Stephen fraternal or identical twins . . . they look almost identical to me! That said, Michael and Stephen look like adorable and fun guys to be dating so I wish Deanna and Holly well in their double dating . . . double wedding??

Per Deanna about Stephen: "He makes me want to be a better woman and he has brought love back into my life! I adore him...I adore the man that he is and the man he will be." Hmmm . . . Isn't that Renee's line out of Jerry MaGuire?

Deanna may be a tad over zealous, the photo was posted two days before it is dated!

Last edited by MiniDiva; 11-06-2009 at 09:15 AM.

FORT Fan

I kinda sorta think he has a clue ... Seems the twins' family has embraced both DeAnna and Holly. Are things moving quickly? Yes, but then this board is here because people expect lifetime commitments from people who have a few dates on a reality show. I think she's been spending some quality time with him ... and he has a JOB. DeAnna's and Holly's mutual ex is now trying to make a career path out of sponsoring booze cruises for subsequent casts of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by sjcaligurl;3744614;
    I kinda sorta think he has a clue ... Seems the twins' family has embraced both DeAnna and Holly. Are things moving quickly? Yes, but then this board is here because people expect lifetime commitments from people who have a few dates on a reality show. I think she's been spending some quality time with him ... and he has a JOB. DeAnna's and Holly's mutual ex is now trying to make a career path out of sponsoring booze cruises for subsequent casts of the show.
    Yeah. You have to give them credit for going gaga for the right one for once!

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3744281;
    - ya gotta see CH's latest twitter - and Juan's new job
    OMG!!!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3744623;
    Yeah. You have to give them credit for going gaga for the right one for once!
    I'm happy for them...all four of them! Best wishes!

Closed Thread