Closed Thread
Page 97 of 192 FirstFirst ... 4787888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107147 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3740129;
    What I don't understand is, having had to deal with an internet stalker myself (when having an empowered account for some work I did at an ISP), I was able to stop the security breach across multiple accounts cold by changing "everything" immediately, like passwords, security questions, etc., and it was done.

With Reid, it seemed to go one forever, supposedly dealing with the problem and it happened again? It just surprises me that there was no one Reid knows and trust advising him on how to take care of such things the right way, you know?
    For some - it takes some computer suave to figure things out how to do things like that
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3740129;
    What I don't understand is, having had to deal with an internet stalker myself (when having an empowered account for some work I did at an ISP), I was able to stop the security breach across multiple accounts cold by changing "everything" immediately, like passwords, security questions, etc., and it was done.

With Reid, it seemed to go one forever, supposedly dealing with the problem and it happened again? It just surprises me that there was no one Reid knows and trust advising him on how to take care of such things the right way, you know?
    I think he wanted it so that he didn't lose everything, but he ended up having to lose some business info after all.

FORT Regular

Anyone know what happened to Charlie and Greg from Trista's season?

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3739893;
    She meant Helene, Final 1 from Aaron's season.
    Oh, yes, Helene. I liked her. She looks just as pretty, if not more so, now. And Reid still looks darned cute on the video Love seeing him around.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;3739792;
    Trust me... no one in Dallas (outside her family and friends) knew her from the DCC until after she was on the bachelor. Although the DCC have a great presence and do lots of community service and charity events no one really knows individual cheerleaders.
    I disagree with that. I'm not even from Dallas and I knew who she was before the Bachelor because of the 'DCC: Making the Team' show on CMT.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ky-la;3740422;
    I disagree with that. I'm not even from Dallas and I knew who she was before the Bachelor because of the 'DCC: Making the Team' show on CMT.
    Those that follow the DCC or have had interaction with them in some way may recognize her, however, it is still my opinion that it was the national attention and hoopla of TB (and the subsequent stint on DWTS and now GMA) that made her "known" and in the public eye-- not being a part of DCC. JMO

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;3740447;
    Those that follow the DCC or have had interaction with them in some way may recognize her, however, it is still my opinion that it was the national attention and hoopla of TB (and the subsequent stint on DWTS and now GMA) that made her "known" and in the public eye-- not being a part of DCC. JMO
    I agree. But my post was in reply to the comment that no one in Dallas outside of her family and friends would recognize her as a DCC.

Quote Originally Posted by JMFan;3740098;
    In Reid's part of the interview, does anyone know who the dark-haired girl is who is shown three times ? TIA.
    I think it's the Interviewer. He was showing her where he hangs out and his office.

Check it out. JU has pics posted (from Juan's FB) from Jesse C's cruise.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3739704;
    Remember that during her season, DeAnna kept playing that mystery card about the ending of her show in all of her interviews. Although she said she "likes secrets", at the time I thought that was at the direction of the producers. Now, I think this hide and seek thing is one of DeAnna's games. Because she likes secrets, she thinks everyone else enjoys it when she keeps her beaus a secret mystery for as along as possible. Personally, I think most people get bored and forget about it - as least I do.
    My cynical take on it: I think she was waiting for the right time to cash in on a photo of her with the new boyfriend. That photo of them golfing was staged, credited to Pacific Coast News, the same company that took all those "candid" photos of DeAnna and Jesse in California (and Jesse and Holly when they were dating). It was then sold/given to People and Extra, though I'm not sure how much $$ (if any?) they are paid. The publicity alone is worth a lot, some out of work actors would sell their souls to get their photo/name flashed on Extra.

It seems a little too cute that she and Holly are dating twins and acting like they've both met The One (again), but if it's all real, good for them! Stephen is a school teacher, which made me like him (I have a soft spot for teachers) and he lives near DeAnna so it's not a LDR. Holly says Michael is moving to California in December.

Closed Thread