Closed Thread
Page 9 of 192 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Meredith is the Dec covergirl for DHC cosmetic catalogue if anyone is interested. She also is featured inside for a page spread.

Quote Originally Posted by DW_a_mom;2706952;
    I think Meredith was under a lot of pressure from the producers to say something misleading. Yes, she overdid it, but she had the grace to apologize later.

Either Andy had real feelings for Bevin and was conflicted when he said the things he did to her, or he was pressured by the producers and allowed himself to act like the biggest cad, ever. It can't be both ways. Since I like the man, I assume he meant what he said at the time he said it, even though that is not a popular version among his fans.

Blob's wife's name is Rebecca Budwig. She's a soap actress he met while filming the Family channel rerun of his season (if I have all the names and spellings right). I've felt the marriage showed that the reality of his season was what he claimed: he simply didn't fall in love. He would have married his pick if he had.

I don't think it would have worked for Meredith with Matt, either. They aren't similar enough in goals and tastes. I understand she is very happy with her boyfriend of the past few years and very much in love. The guy produced a film and talked her into acting in it. Not sure what it is called or when it will be out.

And I think that's all I know!
    I posted on an article on another thread about Meredith doing a movie in which she plays a small town reporter who gets the BIG story.

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;2711836;
    I posted on an article on another thread about Meredith doing a movie in which she plays a small town reporter who gets the BIG story.
    REALLY? Wow, where did you post that?
    I'll also have to check out the DHC catalog.

Re: Where are they now?

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2332017;
    I wish I knew what happened to Meredith after cooking school and if she's found true love.
    Meredith has a Dating Cookbook that will soon be available. She includes ideas for "Date" meals for two. I saw the cover of it, and she is looking good.

Re: Where are they now?

Quote Originally Posted by Specialized;2713540;
    Meredith has a Dating Cookbook that will soon be available. She includes ideas for "Date" meals for two. I saw the cover of it, and she is looking good.
    Yep, Specialized: I saw the cookbook, but I haven't seen the DHC catalog or heard about the MOVIE.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2423987;
    I know KellyJo is married to some Canadian hockey player......

Does anyone know the name of the hockey player?? I've been searching forever and I just can't locate the name.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2715359;
    Does anyone know the name of the hockey player?? I've been searching forever and I just can't locate the name.
    All I can remember is he was playing in Europe??

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;2717533;
    All I can remember is he was playing in Europe??

I guess she must have moved over there then.

It's driving me nuts not knowing who this guy is. I'm a huge hockey fan and I'd love to know who she married.

Wow, I just had a very random Bachelor contestant sighting! Venus Ramos, the bodybuilding Bachelorette 'doctor'/fitness competitor from Travis' season in Paris was just competing - and won - on the first episode of the new American Gladiators.

I was in another room for most of it, but when I got into the living room and saw her picture, I remembered her bio photo from back in the day (she was dressed in low cut pleather) and well, what are the odds there's a super fit asian woman out there named Venus?

She filled in for someone who got hurt on the very first event. This link has a picture of her competing:

Fury vs. Venus Ramos | American Gladiator Girls
    (hope this link is OK, mods)

What a small world. She kicked serious butt, btw.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

I watched AG tonight, and I didn't even recognize her. Good eye, Secret.
    Wake up and be awesome

Closed Thread