Closed Thread
Page 87 of 192 FirstFirst ... 37777879808182838485868788899091929394959697137187 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;3734067;

Pretty sad, huh???

Re: Where are they now?

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD;3733683;
    I read somewhere Meredith is living with someone. Don't remember the source or the details. You could always look her up on a search. Meredith Phillips.
    Hope this is helpful.
    Last I heard she was still living with the guy she met in cooking school, that she got together with immediately after Ian. She talks about her man in her date night cookbook, I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;3734067;
    Skipping comment on the lead topic, I found these quotes contrastingly interesting.

Despite the drama of how they got together, Jillian said she is not surprised that Jason popped the question — or that Molly accepted. “They’re so awesome together,” she said. “We hung out with them in Vancouver — the four of us — and we had so much fun. We’ll definitely want to hang out more in the future.”
    And what does she think of the choice of Jake Pavelka for the new Bachelor? Since he was one of her suitors, Jillian said it’s a little weird to see him dating a group of women, but she’s excited for him to make the same journey she did.

“We’re obviously so supportive of anyone who’s a part of that whole family,” she said. “But it’s very strange. You don’t think of them as exes but it’s also a bit sensitive. I think everyone that was there was there looking for something different but I think they all genuinely deserved to find somebody special.”
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Kiptyn And so begins the travel. Boarding my first flight. Goodbye San Diego. Hello Calgary!
    34 minutes ago from Tweetie

Quote:
    And what does she think of the choice of Jake Pavelka for the new Bachelor? Since he was one of her suitors, Jillian said it’s a little weird to see him dating a group of women, but she’s excited for him to make the same journey she did.

“We’re obviously so supportive of anyone who’s a part of that whole family,” she said. “But it’s very strange. You don’t think of them as exes but it’s also a bit sensitive. I think everyone that was there was there looking for something different but I think they all genuinely deserved to find somebody special.”

Jillian says it is weird for Jake to be dating a group of women and it is strange and sensitive. Wow, wonder how she would have felt if it were Kyptin or Reid since she had overnight dates with them and said she was falling in love with both of them. Jake hardly made it out of the gate, after their 1 on 1 date she kept her distance.

I wonder what "entertainment" thing takes Kiptyn first to Albert/Banff for the weekend, then to Dallas for Monday through Wednesday? What in the heck is he working on?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3734710;
    I wonder what "entertainment" thing takes Kiptyn first to Albert/Banff for the weekend, then to Dallas for Monday through Wednesday? What in the heck is he working on?

Kiptyn is going to Calgary for some event where he'll be joined by Michael, Jesse, and I think Reid. I read about it somewhere, but can't remember the source of the information.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3734710;
    It is the Calgary Women's Show - The Ultimate Bachelor Party with Kip, Reid, Jesse, & Michael on stage this Saturday afternoon, looks like it is a charity function and all tickets are sold out to the reception afterwards with the guys. Saw a couple of posters, I believe on FORT who said they were going and will report back to us. You can google Calgary Women's show if you want to see the invitation and pictures of the guys.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD;3734120;
    Pretty sad, huh???
    Yes, it is... but I can't say I'm surprised that Ed said it!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3734624;
    Quote:
    Wow, wonder how she would have felt if it were Kyptin or Reid since she had overnight dates with them and said she was falling in love with both of them. Jake hardly made would it out of the gate, after their 1 on 1 date she kept her distance.
    I wonder this also-- I would give my right arm to have her speak honestly about Kiptyn and Reid. I wonder if we'll ever here more about that?!?

Closed Thread