Closed Thread
Page 86 of 192 FirstFirst ... 36767778798081828384858687888990919293949596136186 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Quote Originally Posted by oilerfan;3729597;
    Watching final four of London calling on Cosmo TV and I was wondering, anyone ever hear if Noelle and Fred are still together?

I think it was posted here that Fred and Noelle broke up a few months ago. I thought they were the perfect couple. Guess not!

FORT Regular

thank you Truelovealways and N4692U, that's to bad. I also thought they were good together.

FORT Fogey

Sorry if this was posted already but Jason and Molly are engaged

The controversial "Bachelor" Jason Mesnick -- who dumped Melissa Rycroft for Molly Malaney after the finale of the show -- is hearing wedding bells once again.

Mesnick asked Malaney to marry him Tuesday night while on a romantic vacation in New Zealand, People.com reports.

Audiences were shocked when, in March's "The Bachelor: After the Final Rose" on ABC, Jason dumped his fiancée Rycroft, instead deciding to be with his second choice, Malaney.

According to the publication, the couple has kept a long-distance relationship -- Mesnick living with his son in Seattle, Washington and Malaney in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

All the Kiptyn fans:
    Kiptyn did a short telephone interview for a local radio station yesterday, to promote the toy drive for the children's hospital in San Diego.
    Some interesting highlights that I caught:
    -When asked not being the next Bach:
    He thought a lot about it, talked with ABC, it's a great opportunity but he wants to pursue other stuff now. He's a big fan of the show and will watch it.
    -The DJ called Jake the "snitch", and asked Kip re. Jake returning to warn Jillian about Wes:
    Many people would have handed it differently, he doesn't know what himself would have done, but "that side of Jake is what might make for some interesting TV for people next season". (I find that comment very interesting. Kip has been so classy and PC, I think that's his way of saying "Jake will do whatever TPTB asks, and it will be full of drama next season", IMO, of course)
    -Is he still single?
    Lots of laughs. He said he's still single. He started dating the last couple of months since the show's ended. He's taking things slowly, meeting people. The DJ's comment on that is very funny: "He doesn't have a gf, but has a girl who'll be mad if she heard him saying that". ( HMMM.....the girl whom he went to Disneyland with??)
    -His future plan can be categorized in the "entertainment" area, but not something people just to watch. It's going to interactive where people can involve, a transmedia type of thing that has some TV and some internet. He's being kind of secretive on that.
    Sorry don't know how to post the link, but it's www, playhouse3d, then dot come. The site also has lots of pictures when Kiptyn stopped at the toy drive last night. He's just gorgeous as ever and very popular with girls.
    PM me for the link if you are interested.
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

Thank you very much. Finally, we get an answer about why Kip isn't the next Bachelor.

Melissa Rycroft posted on her twitter that she is doing a segment on GMA in the morning (Thursday, 10/22). It's going to be about brides and bridal gowns or something along that line. She usually does her segments on GMA during the 2nd hour, but I don't know for sure if she will this time. Actually, it is usually during the last half hour of the show.

She has been in NY since Sunday and she twittered a few hours ago that she was going out to dinner with her "good buddy, Erica". There is also a link to a nice photo of the two of them. Erica is one of the bachelorettes from Jason's season. I didn't realize she lived in NY.

Melissa's twitter is MelissaRycroft2.

FORT Fogey

Re: Where are they now?

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2332017;
    I wish I knew what happened to Meredith after cooking school and if she's found true love.

I read somewhere Meredith is living with someone. Don't remember the source or the details. You could always look her up on a search. Meredith Phillips.
    Hope this is helpful.

Re: Where are they now?

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD;3733683;
    I read somewhere Meredith is living with someone. Don't remember the source or the details. You could always look her up on a search. Meredith Phillips.
    Hope this is helpful.
    I saw a brief article and picture sometime back of Meredith with her guy (he looks old) and not at all like Ian. She looked as beautiful as when she was on the show.

FORT Fogey

Closed Thread