Closed Thread
Page 7 of 192 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

[QUOTE=lkras16;2449851;]

Thank you so much for the article and pictures. It's so neat to see them still happy and expecting a baby this summer.

Does anyone know what Charlie (from Trista's show) is doing? He was on Extra (or maybe it was Inside Edition) for a while, but I haven't seen him for a long time.

FORT Newbie

Ryan looks thinner than I remember him to be.

FORT Fogey

Does anyone know what happened with the guy from France? From Jen's season, I think?

He'd make an hilarious bachelor.

FORT Fogey

Uhmmm...I was obviously out of the loop. I, er, found him.

Fabrice le Parc

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2525915;
    Does anyone know what happened with the guy from France? From Jen's season, I think?

He'd make an hilarious bachelor.

I thought he was gay ...

Not that I wouldn't like to see the gay/lesbian version of The Bachelor. Doubt that ABC would be happy putting that one on, though!

Update on Bob Guiney:

SERIES PREMIERES

9 p.m. (CMT) "Trick My Trucker." See, there is life after "The Bachelor." Bob Guiney, who appeared in two editions of the reality show, is the host of this reality show, which attempts to make over truck drivers. Guiney does so, with help from stylist Harmonie Krieger and trainer Aaron Aguilera.
    Link:What's on TV tonight

FORT Regular

Which goodbye do you remember the most? I have two. Kelli Jo's infamous reaction to Blob...it's just too bad she didn't haul off and punch him like she looked like she wanted to. But the one I remember the strongest was Meredith's horrible lie and then rejection of Matthew. I felt so sad for him and couldn't believe she did that. Turns out he may have been more right for her than the sexy Ian. Glad to see his beautiful wedding pics.

FORT Fogey

This is from Charlie's fan site.

CHARLIE AND SARAH - SPLIT UP
    SEPTEMBER 25th, 2007

In Touch Weekly reports that Charlie O'Connell and Sarah Brice have broken up.

This is the report that appeared at TMZ:

Posted Sep 25th 2007 4:43PM by TMZ Staff

Curses! There's another "Bachelor" breakup! In Touch is reporting Charlie O'Connell (brother of Mr. Romijn, Jerry) and his nurse-lady, Sarah Brice, have hit Splitsville after two years together. A lifetime in reality TV show hookup years!

"We split a few months ago -- it was a clean breakup, nothing out of control," Sarah told the mag. "I definitely thought I'd spend the rest of my life with him -- I think we both did -- but there were some things between us that we couldn't resolve." Maybe the fact that they met on a TV show?!

Sarah says she's still "best friends" with the Charlie, who "starred" in "Dude, Where's My Car?" and added, "We still love each other a lot."

And in case you were wondering who'll get the couple's dog, Lucy, sleep tight. Sarah's keeping her.

Quote Originally Posted by nessie;2679760;
    Which goodbye do you remember the most? I have two. Kelli Jo's infamous reaction to Blob...it's just too bad she didn't haul off and punch him like she looked like she wanted to. But the one I remember the strongest was Meredith's horrible lie and then rejection of Matthew. I felt so sad for him and couldn't believe she did that. Turns out he may have been more right for her than the sexy Ian. Glad to see his beautiful wedding pics.

Matt's was the worst. I would place Kelli Jo as number 2. Couldn't help but like both of them.

I liked Ian too.

Closed Thread