Closed Thread
Page 65 of 192 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475115165 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Not a whole lot new here, but for anyone in the central Ohio area, Andy Baldwin is here for a few days. I heard him interviewed this morning on the radio station I listen to, and I assume went to a few others. One of the DJs always talks about his wife's addiction to The Bachelor/Bachelorette, so they asked him a little about his experience. He was very complimentary towards Tessa.

Ohio State is playing Navy this weekend. He said he probably wouldn't be attending the game though.

WBNS 10TV : Discover Ohio: Navy Week - WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio's News Leader

Thx.... Do you get the sense they keep in touch? Any info on Tessa these days?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllie;3684912;
    Today I watched a reality type show on Homeland Security. It showed various suspect border crossings.

There was one segment that showed that celebrities don't get special treatment, and there was one with Matt Grant. The lady was questioning him, and asked if he was on the Bachelor. She said, "I don't watch that show. Were woman trying to date you?" and he said yeah, they were all fighting over me. Can you believe that?

It was funny. He does seem to have a sense of humor about himself, and it was cute.
    I saw it, too, and I tried to find this thread to post, but for some reason I couldn't find it! I thought it was funny when the Security person was so serious towards Matt, and he tried a couple of times to make jokes. She finally broke into a bit of a laugh.

At the risk of revealing too much about my reality tv watching habits, I caught an episode of Holidate on Soapnet the other night (maybe last night) and the girl in one of the segments looked so familiar. Her name was Cindy and she was from Dallas. Here is a link to her picture...

Meet This Week's "Holidaters"! | SOAPnet

Was she ever on a season of the Bachelor?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllie;3689079;
    At the risk of revealing too much about my reality tv watching habits, I caught an episode of Holidate on Soapnet the other night (maybe last night) and the girl in one of the segments looked so familiar. Her name was Cindy and she was from Dallas. Here is a link to her picture...

I don't think she was on the Bach but I love this show. IMO she wasn't impressed with any of her guys. Did you see the one where the girl from Houston went to LA-now that may turn into something!

There was a link on Melissa Rycroft's twitter (melissarycroft2) to vote on the Emmy Award for the Breakthrough Performance of the year. The winner will be announced at the Emmy Awards on 9/20/09. There are 15 choices with two of them with Melissa in them. One for The Bachelor ATFR with Jason breaking up with Melissa and the other is her premiere performance on Dancing With The Stars.

The site was www dot tv dot com /breakthrough.

Also on Melissa's twitter, she seemed to be upset that her wedding plans had leaked out. I picked up my US Weekly in the mail today and it says she is getting married on December 12th. Says it's going to be a small affair and her Bachelor co-stars Jillian Harris and Naomi Crespo made the guest list along with her former Dancing With The Stars partner, Tony Dovolani.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3689874;
    There was a link on Melissa Rycroft's twitter (melissarycroft2) to vote on the Emmy Award for the Breakthrough Performance of the year. The winner will be announced at the Emmy Awards on 9/20/09. There are 15 choices with two of them with Melissa in them. One for The Bachelor ATFR with Jason breaking up with Melissa and the other is her premiere performance on Dancing With The Stars.

The site was www dot tv dot com /breakthrough.
    Emmy nom for "Breakthrough Performance", hmmmm. I guess the cat is officially out of the bag about "reality" TV.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3689880;
    Emmy nom for "Breakthrough Performance", hmmmm. I guess the cat is officially out of the bag about "reality" TV.
    Yeah, really. Maybe it's a stretch. but I could buy into the DWTS thing, but the AFTR episode. Performance? The Emmy committee is the one needing a "reality" check.

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllie;3689079;

I think she looks like Naomi Crespo from Jason's season - maybe that is what set off the bells for you.

I'm shaking my head over the nominations for the Emmy "Break-Through" performance category. For Melissa to score two out of fifteen, I think they should place her in a Break Out Performer of the year category like at the Music Award shows. The other nominations were weird also. One was President Obama's acceptance speech. Anyway...sorry to read that her wedding plans were blown and, from her tweets, by someone she trusted. Now, who would have ratted to US mag?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Closed Thread