Closed Thread
Page 64 of 192 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374114164 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3679198;
    The funny thing is that I actually believe its a great idea for Jill to get a puppy. She's going to need it more than it will need her.
    I couldn't agree more. I feel Jill is going to need some company before too long, because her other dog is going to go into heat and be gone.

No comment on Ed's dog. Except to say that they say that dogs and owners resemble each other. I wonder if it's a Mini Me?

I heard a blast from the past the other day. Brooke Smith--F2 from Aaron's season--who's been married for a while and does local tv-talk/news--is about to give birth "any day now." She may have by now?

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3679765;
    No comment on Ed's dog. Except to say that they say that dogs and owners resemble each other. I wonder if it's a Mini Me?

I heard a blast from the past the other day. Brooke Smith--F2 from Aaron's season--who's been married for a while and does local tv-talk/news--is about to give birth "any day now." She may have by now?
    I'm very happy for Brooke and her hubby, Scott. They were on that Bachelor: Where are They Now special which aired 3/8/08. She said they got married on 8/18/07, so they have been married for 2 years now.

I believe Bachelor Aaron got married a couple of weeks ago on 8/8/09 to some woman named Angyla who he had been dating for a couple of years. Best wishes to them.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3678392;
    Chris has a tweet saying he's proud of Molly & crew for doing the Dr Phil show today - do you think he's talking about Jason's Molly??
    No I think he is referring to Molly Stroud one of the founders of the organization Kind Campaign.

Robby has "Hollywood actor/comedian" listed on his Twitter bio...ok.....

Today I watched a reality type show on Homeland Security. It showed various suspect border crossings.

There was one segment that showed that celebrities don't get special treatment, and there was one with Matt Grant. The lady was questioning him, and asked if he was on the Bachelor. She said, "I don't watch that show. Were woman trying to date you?" and he said yeah, they were all fighting over me. Can you believe that?

It was funny. He does seem to have a sense of humor about himself, and it was cute.

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllie;3684912;
    Today I watched a reality type show on Homeland Security. It showed various suspect border crossings.

There was one segment that showed that celebrities don't get special treatment, and there was one with Matt Grant. The lady was questioning him, and asked if he was on the Bachelor. She said, "I don't watch that show. Were woman trying to date you?" and he said yeah, they were all fighting over me. Can you believe that?

It was funny. He does seem to have a sense of humor about himself, and it was cute.
    Thanks for the heads up...I DVR'd it, so I will be looking forward to seeing it!

Michael Stagliano was a contestant on the fifth season of ABC's The Bachelorette.

A break-dance instructor and alumnus of Illinois State University, he was one of the four semi-final contestants and was one of the bachelors chosen to make a family visit. Unfortunately, his heart was broken on national TV and Jillian did not pick him.

(PRESS RELEASE) But, the ladies love him and in addition to him being handsome, the 25- year-old native of Tacoma, Washington, writes children's books. His new book, Wesley's Stories: After School Adventures has just been released. It's a collection of fantasy tales for tweens that many teachers across the country have chosen for in-class reading. In this collection of five short stories, best friends Wesley and David find themselves in some unique mischief. Understanding geometry is a breeze compared to the wild adventures that these two thirteen year olds embark on after school. Whether it's a quest to rescue the weather-controlling earth medallion from an underwater city, or eating "fropple" with the candle wood elves at the great forest table, the boys have much more going on after school than their parents could ever imagine.
    Adventure abounds in Wesley's Stories, but these electrifying tales are also a testament to the bonds of true friendship and a glimpse into the more difficult aspects of growing up. Young readers will relate to the fear Wesley feels about confronting his "crush" Stephanie and the insecurity he experiences about being unpopular. Even older readers will remember the humiliating feeling of sitting alone at lunch. Wesley's stories are the perfect escape after a tough day at school. Children will get lost in the pages and recognize themselves and their troubles in the characters of Wesley and David.
    Former Bachelor writes children's book - 8/31/09 - Chicago News - abc7chicago.com

Reid on this month's Where Magazine Philadelphia. Click on top right blue arrows to turn the pages.

Philadelphia - WhereTraveler
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

Bachelorette news: All things Kiptyn-ite at The Kiptyn Locke Blog

Bachelorette fans can now find all their Kiptyn Locke info in one place.

The Kiptyn Locke Blog, www dot Kiptyn Locke dot com is becoming the premier website to read the latest news, interviews, photos and more on the bachelor known for his rock-hard abs and philathropic attitude.

Since the Bachelorette finale aired and Jillian Harris sent Locke home without a rose, the San Diego surfer and businessman has been staying in touch with fans via Twitter. He recently participated in a cystic fibrosis charity auction, putting a date with himself on the auction block.

It's still unknown whether or not Kiptyn will be the next star of ABC's The Bachelor. For the last several seasons, it's been common practice for producers to choose a castoff of a previous show. However, it's possible that a new candidate will be chosen over Bachelor hopefuls like Locke, Reid Rosenthal or Jake Pavelka.

Bachelorette news: All things Kiptyn-ite at The Kiptyn Locke Blog

Closed Thread