Closed Thread
Page 63 of 192 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273113163 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Quote Originally Posted by bankmom;3676172;
    Not sure if I am doing this correctly,from the [U]Washington Examiner[U]7/22/09:

"' The Bachelor' Baldwin gets a promotion: He'll be an admiral before we know it. Yeas & Jays has learned that local resident Andy Baldwin, who starred in 'The Bachelor: Officer and a Gentleman,' has been promoted from lieutenant to lieutenant commander. We caught up with Baldwin before Tuesday night's Washington Kastles match, where he was bringing a cadre of service members for Military Family Appreciation Night. (The team gave a portion of ticket sales to the Got Your Back Network, which serves military familiies.)
    The promotion 'happened earlier that expected,' Baldwin said, who just returned from a two-month medical humanitarian aid mission to Central and South America.
    Yes, he said, 'with increased rnk as a Navy physician comes increased leadership roles and responsibility.'"

How did I miss this? I read this paper. Good eyes

LOL this is a priceless quote regarding Jillian & Ed's plan to adopt a dog...

Jillian Harris and Ed Swiderski to Adopt ... - The Hollywood Gossip

"Aww. She's so sweet, that Jillian Harris. Maybe she can negotiate a 2-for-1 deal and include Ed Swiderski when she takes the little guy in to get fixed."

"Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3676527;

"Aww. She's so sweet, that Jillian Harris. Maybe she can negotiate a 2-for-1 deal and include Ed Swiderski when she takes the little guy in to get fixed."
    Now that is funny!!!

Chris has a tweet saying he's proud of Molly & crew for doing the Dr Phil show today - do you think he's talking about Jason's Molly??

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

It seems that the Washington Examiner really likes Andy:

"Baldwin Stays in shape for the kids - Washington's most known officer and gentleman, Andy Baldwin, spent his Sunday in Hawaii competing in the inaugural "Tag the World" triathlon, a non-profit that raises money for several causes."

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3676527;

I cannot believe People magazine, where this story about their possible dog adoption appeared, believes that people will think Ed and Jillian are wonderful because they may bring a dog into their sordid lives. I mean I know the Jed fans will think it's wonderful but as a not Jed fan I feel sorry for the dog . I think that busy with career people should think twice before bringing a dog into their lives.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;3678495;
    It seems that the Washington Examiner really likes Andy:

"Baldwin Stays in shape for the kids - Washington's most known officer and gentleman, Andy Baldwin, spent his Sunday in Hawaii competing in the inaugural "Tag the World" triathlon, a non-profit that raises money for several causes."
    I really like Andy too. I keep up with him through Twitter and his blog. This young man is going places...he is so bright and writes beautifully, giving me knowledge about places he goes, public health policy, how the navy operates. His list of interests and the many charities and good works he's involved in goes on and on and on.

Quote Originally Posted by just2relax;3679061;
    I cannot believe People magazine, where this story about their possible dog adoption appeared, believes that people will think Ed and Jillian are wonderful because they may bring a dog into their sordid lives. I mean I know the Jed fans will think it's wonderful but as a not Jed fan I feel sorry for the dog . I think that busy with career people should think twice before bringing a dog into their lives.
    I respectfully disagree with this. Many many busy professionals, performers and actor/esses own dogs. They shouldn't either?
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;3679090;
    I respectfully disagree with this. Many many busy professionals, performers and actor/esses own dogs. They shouldn't either?
    I'm sure any dog or cat ready to be 'put down' because the shelter is too crowded would surely prefer the home of a busy professional to the alternative. I do believe, too, that when adopting one should consider their lifestyle and the temperment of a dog. An active dog wouldn't belong with busy, busy people that wouldn't have time to exercise it. But, again, bottom line, better for the dog to be adopted and alive vs. doggie death chamber.

Quote Originally Posted by Huskie;3679148;
    I'm sure any dog or cat ready to be 'put down' because the shelter is too crowded would surely prefer the home of a busy professional to the alternative. I do believe, too, that when adopting one should consider their lifestyle and the temperment of a dog. An active dog wouldn't belong with busy, busy people that wouldn't have time to exercise it. But, again, bottom line, better for the dog to be adopted and alive vs. doggie death chamber.
    The funny thing is that I actually believe its a great idea for Jill to get a puppy. She's going to need it more than it will need her.
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

Closed Thread