Closed Thread
Page 62 of 192 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172112162 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Re: Bach/ette in Mexico, I believe Chris Harrison is referring to this tweet from Jesse Csinsak:

Getting the Bachelor / ette Private Mexican Cruise all dialed in today ! Its Gonna be a good turn out.... Mexico here we come !
    about 4 hours ago from web

There is an article on Jesse Csinsak's official website that says that TPTB are considering a Bach/ette show that would put past contestants of both sexes together in a house. He's been asked to take part but nothing is final yet. Sorry, I can't link it.

I was just kidding when I mentioned upthread an "all-star" show, but it's not surprising that this is indeed a possibility.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3671560;
    I was just kidding when I mentioned upthread an "all-star" show, but it's not surprising that this is indeed a possibility.
    Hummmmm? Clothing and morals optional?

Quote Originally Posted by JMFan;3671377;
    There is an article on Jesse Csinsak's official website that says that TPTB are considering a Bach/ette show that would put past contestants of both sexes together in a house. He's been asked to take part but nothing is final yet. Sorry, I can't link it.
    I've always thought this would be a good idea, I really don't like everyone vying for one person, this way it wouldn't be as one-sided

FORT Regular

Originally Posted by JMFan

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3672959;
    I've always thought this would be a good idea, I really don't like everyone vying for one person, this way it wouldn't be as one-sided
    Maybe they could model it after the show Paradise Hotel? All the retreads would be paired up with the option to swap

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3672959;
    I really like this idea of putting past bachelors & bachelorettes in the same house. Fleiss might even get a successfull relationship from it. At least it increases his chances.

Someone mentioned it being like Paradise Hotel, but I don't know about that. That show gets a little raunchy for my taste. Maybe it could be a classey Paradise Hotel with evening gowns and limos.

Maybe we could start a list of former bach/ettes we would like to see on a show like this. Please, not a lot of drama kings and queens.

I really wouldn't care to see many of them again, especially as a group. They had their time. I want new blood.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I love the idea of the ex contestants having their own show, enough of them having been hooking up anyway.

Love the chance to see Jesse C again!! Maybe he and Deanna will get back together... LOL but I would be watching

FORT Newbie

Not sure if I am doing this correctly,from the [U]Washington Examiner[U]7/22/09:

"' The Bachelor' Baldwin gets a promotion: He'll be an admiral before we know it. Yeas & Jays has learned that local resident Andy Baldwin, who starred in 'The Bachelor: Officer and a Gentleman,' has been promoted from lieutenant to lieutenant commander. We caught up with Baldwin before Tuesday night's Washington Kastles match, where he was bringing a cadre of service members for Military Family Appreciation Night. (The team gave a portion of ticket sales to the Got Your Back Network, which serves military familiies.)
    The promotion 'happened earlier that expected,' Baldwin said, who just returned from a two-month medical humanitarian aid mission to Central and South America.
    Yes, he said, 'with increased rnk as a Navy physician comes increased leadership roles and responsibility.'"

Closed Thread