Closed Thread
Page 60 of 192 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970110160 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Along for the ride PotstickersRgud's Avatar

Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

When you see her in person it really looks beautiful. It makes her eyes stand out. That's a great picture of them.

Quote Originally Posted by PotstickersRgud;3580339;
    When you see her in person it really looks beautiful. It makes her eyes stand out. That's a great picture of them.
    So you have seen her in person? That's really cool! I'm sure it does look much better in person.

Along for the ride PotstickersRgud's Avatar

I have. I know I'm repeating myself...but she is stunning. I don't think she's as beautiful on camera. If you put Melissa and Molly side by side, they are equals as far as beauty goes. Of course that is just my opinion.

I didn't see Mel's feature on GMA yesterday (Thursday)...was it rescheduled? I recorded it and FF'd through it...did I miss it somehow? And I still haven't seen the first one...will have to check youtube again for it.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

I thought Molly was an attractive person. I still think she's attractive. I just don't find that she has any of those endearing qualities of warmth. To me, she just comes across as very cold and aloof. I think the darker hair -her natural color - is more attractive and highlights / frames her eyes better.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fan

Melissa was on. You can catch it on youtube. It was so cute when she met Derek Jetter.

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3581212;
    I didn't see Mel's feature on GMA yesterday (Thursday)...was it rescheduled? I recorded it and FF'd through it...did I miss it somehow? And I still haven't seen the first one...will have to check youtube again for it.
    Mel was on Wednesday. She was at the MLB All Star Game in St. Louis. She got to meet her hero, Derek Jeter. I thought she did very well with her piece. I missed it on TV, but went to GMA's website at abc.com

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3582332;
    I thought Molly was an attractive person. I still think she's attractive. I just don't find that she has any of those endearing qualities of warmth. To me, she just comes across as very cold and aloof. I think the darker hair -her natural color - is more attractive and highlights / frames her eyes better.
    I think Molly is a beautiful lady, especially with her hair lighter. I never saw her as anything other than sweet and very natural acting. She isn't one to put on an act or to gain anything other than finding her man..Jason. She seems very content now. I wish them both much happiness.

LORENZO JUST WON'T QUIT.

OfficialWire: Prince Lorenzo Borghese Searches For His Princess On "America's Next Princess"

Prince Lorenzo Borghese Searches For His Princess On "America's Next Princess"
    A new web reality series launching on AmericasNextPrincess.com
    Published on July 23, 2009

by Denise McIver

(OfficialWire)

NEW YORK, NY

The Prince is back and he’s on a ten-week mission to find his Princess. Former ABC Bachelor, Prince Lorenzo Borghese, announced today that he is officially searching for his Princess on “America’s Next Princess,” a new web reality show to begin airing on Monday, August 17th on America's Next Princess. This time around, it’s his show. His rules. His way. And, there’s a dramatic surprise twist to the entire series – reality television has never looked like this before!

Borghese starred on the 9th season of ABC’s The Bachelor, and found love. But it didn’t last. Now, Borghese is the executive producer of his own web reality series in an effort to find true love. This Princess will not only share his life, but she will have the added challenge, excitement and sometimes frustration of running his new venture, RoyalPetClub.com, an online shopping destination which will sell his acclaimed pet line, Royal Treatment. But his requirements don’t stop there as she will also have the task of raising awareness and money for two of Borghese’s favorite not-for-profit entities, the ASPCA, the nation’s oldest animal welfare organization and North Shore Animal League America, the world’s largest no-kill animal rescue and adoption organization and the home of the Mutt-i-gree™, America’s shelter dog.

Do you think you have what it takes to be, “America’s Next Princess?” Well if so, it’s too late as Borghese refused to have anyone choose these contestants for him. Instead, in his search for the perfect lady with a head for business, Borghese single-handedly picked ten amazing single females: a journalist, a firefighter, a beauty queen, a lifeguard, a singing sensation and even a United States governor. Throughout the ten-week series, Prince Lorenzo Borghese and ten ladies will have unique opportunities to get to know each other on romantic dates throughout Manhattan, private jet excursions to Europe, yacht cruises to exotic locations, and so much more! He will show them all that a Prince has to offer, including the keys to his pet empire.

As pets are Borghese’s passion, the episodes will also revolve around animals, their roles in our lives, and their important place in society.

Borghese has chosen the New York-based production company Beyond Our Reality to produce the America’s Next Princess Series. Also working on this series is Executive Producer, Emmy Award Winning Director, Sammy Sliver, and Dan Erdman, who was nominated for an Emmy for is work on the ABC/ESPN promo, The Spelling Bee.

The first of six webisodes will air beginning Monday, August 17th. Series viewers will have the opportunity to interact with the cast through Facebook and Twitter. Also, RoyalPetClub.com is donating $1 to the ASPCA for every free order placed and $1 to North Shore Animal League America for all other orders through August 17th, 2010.

“This is ‘The Bachelor’ meets ‘The Apprentice’ but with a twist. Include some lovable pets, a worthy charity, and some beautiful, wonderful females and you have the formula for the perfect show, “says Prince Lorenzo Borghese. “What bothered me about my appearance on ‘The Bachelor’ was that I had some controlled choices. For example, I didn’t pick the original contestants and I didn’t get to fully showcase my love and passion for animals with the viewers. Even if you don’t like reality TV, you will love my new show. The animals are adorable, and there’s a twist you just wouldn’t expect,” says Borghese.

For more information and to view the trailer, please visit America's Next Princess

For more information about products from Royal Pet Club, please visit: Royal Pet Club

For more information about the ASPCA, please visit: ASPCA: The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals

For more information about North Shore Animal League America, please visit: North Shore Animal League America - the world's largest no-kill animal rescue and adoption shelter

About Prince Lorenzo Borghese

Prince Lorenzo Borghese was born in Milan, lived in Rome and outside Paris, and moved to Connecticut when he was five years old. Proud of his genealogy, his storied paternal ancestors include the cosmetic’s icon, Princess Marcella Borghese, Napoleon’s sister, Paulina Bonaparte Borghese, Pope Paul V (Camillo Borghese) and Cardinal Scipione Borghese, both of whom had an enormous influence on Italian art and beautifying Rome in the 1600s, and who helped finish St. Peter's Basilica. The Borghese family name and crest can be found on the façade of the famous basilica.

The Borghese name is displayed throughout Italy including in Florence at the Palazzo Borghese, Siena, where the family began and Rome where the name is most prominent. Rome’s largest Park, Villa Borghese, was owned by the family until 1902, and one of Rome’s largest museums, Galleria Borghese, holds the family’s art collection. One of Rome’s most famous streets is also named after the family, Via Borghese, and the family’s crest which is an eagle and dragon can be found in many piazzas throughout Italy.

Lorenzo graduated from Rollins College in Winter Park, Florida, has an MBA from Fordham University in New York, and currently juggles a variety of challenging positions in the pet and cosmetics industries. He not only is the founder and president of Royal Treatment Italian Pet Spa, (a high-end bath, body and skin care line for pets, using the finest natural cosmetics from Italy) he is also a managing partner with his father, Prince Francesco, in LB2, LLC, a private label Italian cosmetics company that sells numerous brands to major department stores. LB2 is currently one of the world's largest manufacturers and importers of cosmetics, skin care treatment and bath and body products from Italy. In addition, Lorenzo is executive vice president of Multimedia Exposure, Inc., a family-owned business that acts as an agency for various products for television shopping channels in the U.S. and Europe and is also founder and President of Nuzzleplanet.com, a social networking site for animal lovers, Royal Treatment, a line of prestigious pet products and Royal Pet Club, an ecommerce discount pet site. In the Fall of 2006, Lorenzo starred in the ninth season of ABC’s popular reality show, The Bachelor. He has also appeared on numerous television shows including: Good Morning America, Ellen, Live with Jimmy Kimmel, Extra, ET, The Insider, Access Hollywood, Dancing with the Stars, The Morning Show with Mike and Juliet and has made three appearances on Live with Regis and Kelly.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Premium Member

^Dear God not PLO again, blech guess I will be skipping that one.

Closed Thread