Closed Thread
Page 6 of 192 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Yup> He's done lots of hosting. But his diaries for OJ are phenomenal.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2428154;
    Bob married Rebecca Budig, the former Greenlee on All My Children.

pwettybird.....

Alex... who knows what he's doing?
    Aaron... not together with his chosen.. last I knew he was still bouncing from blonde tramp to blonde tramp.
    Trista ... still married to Ryan.. expecting baby
    Andrew.. just got engaged
    Bob.. married to Rebecca... not chosen one
    Meredith.. update given above
    Jesse... didn't last a week with Jessica
    Byron... still engaged to Mary.. revolving wedding date.
    Charlie.. still engaged to Sarah
    Jen... still single and dateless in Chicago
    Travis... still single.. not with chosen one
    Lorenzo.. still single.. not with chosen one
    Andy... still with Tessa
    Thank You so much, I was trying to look online who was dating who and who was engaged to who. I didn't know so many people were single though. it sucks. I'm happy that Trista and Ryan are still together and expecting! They are one of my favorite!

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2433975;
    Moana did very well in her hosting duties. She needs to work a bit more on delivery, but it was her first time. I never saw Outback Jack and, as far as I can tell, there isn't a DVD. I keep checking on Netflix because they seem to carry most TV shows when they come out. I'll check out JD's diaries. Wait - isn't he the same guy that co-hosted "How to Get A Guy" last summer?
    It was pretty awesome series. They have a new baby girl, Hunter.

Alex is such a big dud. I think a lot of these ex bachelors are duds. Jen is a dud too. I am happy Andrew got away from her, and has found happiness with someone else.
    The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of what they have.

Quote Originally Posted by baxpup;2424408;
    IMG 4279 by mdmatthewsphoto

Meet Mr. & Mrs. Matthew Hinkl
    Thanks so much for the update and pictures. He looks really happy and she is a lovely bride! I love hearing about the past bachelor and bachelorettes. I agree with the earlier poster that ABC should do an update special.

I found an article on Celebrity Baby Blog that gives an update on Trista and Ryan. These two have always been my favorites, and I'm so happy for them that they're having a baby. Hope this is OK to post here.

Celebrity Baby Blog: Trista and Ryan Sutter talk pregnancy, labor plans and more

A newly brunette Trista Sutter and husband Ryan relaxed with OK! Magazine at their favorite local hangout, the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa, near their Colorado home, and talked about impending parenthood. Trista is due in mid-August with their first child. Here are the highlights:
    On the baby's sex: Trista: We want to be surprised. We've talked about names, but we haven't settled on anything yet. I really would like to meet the baby first.
    Favorite part of being pregnant: Feeling the baby kick is pretty cool.
    Least favorite part: Watching her body change, she says. I love the fact that I'm pregnant, but it's kind of hard to get used to the changes that happen to your body. But I'm not complaining in the least.

On the possibility of a reality show for the new family: Trista: One hundred percent no! When it comes to cameras being in your private life 24 hours a day, that's something we're in total agreement will never be happening again. That's how we met and we're really appreciative of that, but that won't be happening. Sorry to the public if they were wanting to see any of the birth!
    On morning sickness: I was sick for four months. I couldn't really move or get out of the house.
    During that time, Ryan made sure every need of hers was attended to. He says, For a while she was living off of saltines, so I made sure she had enough of those. She likes her back rubbed and scratched, so I would try to do things like that to help.
    Cravings: I ate fruit before, but I crave it more now.
    On labor plans: Ryan has 24-hour shifts as a fireman, but he plans to make it to the birth no matter what. If we're getting close to the due date, I'll try to make sure I have coverage for work. But if the baby comes at a time when I'm not expecting it, we'll figure it out. The firehouse is one minute from the hospital. Trista adds, He can get off work if I go into labor for sure!
    On the nursery: It's not all pink...yet! She says, We're working on that now. We're doing neutral colors and then we'll add girl or boy accents.
    Ryan hasn't had to lift a finger as Trista's been at the helm. He says, I didn't really have much to do with the nursery, to be honest. Trista has strong feelings about what she wants, so I give into that.
    Nervous about becoming parents?: Trista: No, not really. I've worked with kids for a long time and I'm really excited to meet him or her.
    Ryan: I'm excited but nervous. You want to be a good dad but you worry about the health of your baby and being able to raise it so they become a good person. It's a lot of responsibility and I don't take that lightly.
    On having more children: Ryan says they may try for one more, but Trista just wants to take it one step at a time. She says, I'm just focusing on this one. I'm happy to be pregnant. If we just have one, I would be tickled pink. We need to get through this one before we can go there.

Thanks for posting lkras16! They are hands down the most genuine "love story" to ever come from this series!

Thank you so much for posting that. I love Trista and Ryan, they are by far my favorite couple ever! I'm so glad to see them still together, happily and pregnant at that.

Thank you so much for posting that Ikras16. I also really liked them together. She looks so cute pregnant.

Hey, no problem. I've never posted an article before because I wasn't sure of the regulations, but I think I did OK.

Trista and Ryan are my favorites probably because I watched the season before I learned about sleuthing, and I was totally fooled by the editing. I remember that I absolutely adored Ryan, but thought there was no way she was going to pick him. I'm so happy that they're still together!

Closed Thread