Closed Thread
Page 59 of 192 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869109159 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

I think Melissa is going to be on GMA this Thursday, 7/9/09. Her twitter says to tune in to GMA on Thursday, so I take it she is going to be on there.

Melissa GMA - my cable listing even highlights her segment as being helpful summer hints. Usually a bland segment, but I want to see how Melissa handles it and what subjects are brought forward. It could be a giggle or a snoozefest. I do hope she's had a little presentation coaching since her last gig. While fun, one could really tell she wasn't a professional.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I thought she did well, she looked like she was a true blue bargain shopper. She looked good in an outfit that cost $50 bucks. I don't have the patience or the strength to go to a half a dozen stores to bargain shop, but I admire those who do.

There was a post somewhere that Melissa was going to be in Chicago with Tony and Shawn and Mark to dance at a Fred Astaire ballroom championship of some sort on Saturday, July 11th, but Mel said on her Facebook that there was a scheduling conflict and she couldn't go.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3559602;
    I thought she did well, she looked like she was a true blue bargain shopper. She looked good in an outfit that cost $50 bucks. I don't have the patience or the strength to go to a half a dozen stores to bargain shop, but I admire those who do.

There was a post somewhere that Melissa was going to be in Chicago with Tony and Shawn and Mark to dance at a Fred Astaire ballroom championship of some sort on Saturday, July 11th, but Mel said on her Facebook that there was a scheduling conflict and she couldn't go.
    This girl has had a busy six months, hasn't she? From The Bachelor to DWTS to GMA to engaged to be married. Pretty soon she may have to schedule time to see her puppy. Ride the wave, Melissa, just don't crash and drown.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3561060;
    This girl has had a busy six months, hasn't she? From The Bachelor to DWTS to GMA to engaged to be married. Pretty soon she may have to schedule time to see her puppy. Ride the wave, Melissa, just don't crash and drown.
    ITA. She has been busy since about last October when she went on The Bachelor. She answered someone on Twitter that she would probably be on GMA again next Thursday or Friday.

Melissa says on her Twitter that she + Derek Jeter will be on GMA tomorrow (Wednesday 7/15). She loves Derek Jeter and he sent her a video message on GMA when the F3 couples were on the day after the finale. She was so funny when they started playing the video. She said she got thrown out of a stadium in Texas for jumping onto the field to see him when she was 14.

GMA should be fun tomorrow.

A FORT poster sent me a photo of Jenni Croft and her NEW boyfriend. It looks like she has finally seen the light and dumped Russell or maybe he dumped her again like he did last time. I hope she is not just trying to make ole R jealous because he's not worth it. It's past time that she moved on with her life without him. I wish Brad Womack (Bachelor/Season 11) had chosen her, even if they had stayed together just a few months. Maybe she would never have gotten back together with the ex if that had happened.

I'm sorry to come right out of the blue with this question, but does anyone know what happened to Charlie Maher, the runner-up in Trista's season?
    ~"Sometimes you have to roll the hard six"~

Quote Originally Posted by BSGFan;3573092;
    I'm sorry to come right out of the blue with this question, but does anyone know what happened to Charlie Maher, the runner-up in Trista's season?
    It seemed like right after the show, he was cast on 1 of the entertainment shows - ET or some such show. Then, it seems his 15 minutes were up. 'm going to have to do a google.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Jason and Molly. I really don't like her hair darker......wish she would have kept it light.

Closed Thread