Closed Thread
Page 57 of 192 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667107157 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Her shot on GMA was a joke. Between the ummmmmmm and her hands flying all over and again the gaping mouth she is still annoying as ever and she has nothing remotely profound to say other than that "fairy godmother" just dropped another gig in her lap. That is getting really old, just admit your agent and ABC bought a gig because you were so badly "hurt" in your fake online breakup with Jason. The woman has no talent whatsoever in TV.

Quote Originally Posted by pminn1608;3516727;
    Her shot on GMA was a joke. Between the ummmmmmm and her hands flying all over and again the gaping mouth she is still annoying as ever and she has nothing remotely profound to say other than that "fairy godmother" just dropped another gig in her lap. That is getting really old, just admit your agent and ABC bought a gig because you were so badly "hurt" in your fake online breakup with Jason. The woman has no talent whatsoever in TV.

I couldn't agree more. Her I never dreamed this could happen to me bull. Then why did she post it was her dream job. Looks like she not only is a fake but a liar too.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;3516746;
    I couldn't agree more. Her I never dreamed this could happen to me bull. Then why did she post it was her dream job. Looks like she not only is a fake but a liar too.
    I'm shocked.. LOL..I udnerstand and respect opposite views.

But, as I said before Mel is having a great time, her GMA stint got positive reviews, she making money, enjoying life as a 25 year old with possiblilties opening up before her, she's beautiful, and she's having a blast...and Molly's got a coach ticket to Seatle every other month to visit a balding insurance salesman., a dead end job at Target, and no ring yet.

Along for the ride PotstickersRgud's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kultainen;3522335;

But, as I said before Mel is having a great time, her GMA stint got positive reviews, she making money, enjoying life as a 25 year old with possiblilties opening up before her, she's beautiful, and she's having a blast...and Molly's got a coach ticket to Seatle every other month to visit a balding insurance salesman., a dead end job at Target, and no ring yet.
    Actually Jason and Molly are pretty happy with their lives and each other.
    Jason has said time and again he has no TV or acting aspirations.
    I guess being a teacher wasn't what Melissa ultimately wanted, although in short term those aspirations got her where she ultimately wanted to go.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PotstickersRgud;3525527;
    Actually Jason and Molly are pretty happy with their lives and each other.
    Jason has said time and again he has no TV or acting aspirations.
    I guess being a teacher wasn't what Melissa ultimately wanted, although in short term those aspirations got her where she ultimately wanted to go.
    So, why did Jason give an interview the other day talking about Reality Steve...and why does a guy supposedly in a love relationship still have a website for single unattached parents? And why hasn't she moved if they are so in love? She's intimated time and again that she was gong to. Afraid to pull the trigger? I would. And why is he trying to get back into TB scene asking to be part of an After the final rose show? He is just mad his 15 minutes ended at 5 and Molly's ended at zero.

And as for the teaching, she has 3/4 of all the credits she needs for a teaching certificate from her college studies (and has a BS in Business), and this is a summer gig. And if she ultimately comes out with something different, but worthwhile for her after the crap he and the show put her thru...good for her. As I said, last laugh is the best. And karma is a b..tch.

Quote Originally Posted by kultainen;3527632;
    So, why did Jason give an interview the other day talking about Reality Steve...and why does a guy supposedly in a love relationship still have a website for single unattached parents? And why hasn't she moved if they are so in love? She's intimated time and again that she was gong to. Afraid to pull the trigger? I would. And why is he trying to get back into TB scene asking to be part of an After the final rose show? He is just mad his 15 minutes ended at 5 and Molly's ended at zero.
    Ugh! Say it ain't so!

Why in the heck would we need Jason at Jillian's ATFR show? For some type of "blessing" or "advice" (depending on Jillian's "status")? He'll probably drag Molly along, too (double UGH!). I still have nightmares about her "I'm a good kisser...wanna see?" at the pool party.

Oh well, it's Jillian's show.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

I just had a thought (I know, dangerous).

On Jason's website, he mentioned that he and Molly caught up with Natalie and Niki, and they all had a great time together. Remember what happened on his show with Natalie, and Niki (and Niki's reaction to Molly)? Either they all got past that stuff, or the show is almost completely fake (or both).
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Along for the ride PotstickersRgud's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kultainen;3527632;

And as for the teaching, she has 3/4 of all the credits she needs for a teaching certificate from her college studies (and has a BS in Business), and this is a summer gig. And if she ultimately comes out with something different, but worthwhile for her after the crap he and the show put her thru...good for her. As I said, last laugh is the best. And karma is a b..tch.
    I guess he is talking about RS because Melissa wasn't the only one who was served crap on TB.
    He is still a single parent, I don't think the criteria for the website is you have to be unattached.
    They are dating in normal relationship and don't have a time line to do anything.
    He has a contact with ABC and is still friends with Jillian. I don't know he is "trying" to be a part of it.

Good for Melissa. I also recall she had stated she wanted to do something for E. It made her more attractive to Jason that she aspired to be a teacher so she could be with her kids in the summer. I didn't say there was anything wrong with saying what you need to say to get what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by kultainen;3522335;

Good for Mel, there is nothing wrong with wanting a tv career. But as I said, be honest about it. Don't pretend it just came out of now where. its interesting how Mel is reaching for the possiblities opening up to her yet Wes gets slammed for doing the same thing. Wes at least is honest about his career wishes. He told Jillian from day 1 and is pegged as a slime and bad guy.

I have not seen one indication anywhere that Molly wanted a career in tv after the bachelor. So I don't think she is too upset about it. Personally I don't blame Molly for not rushing into the move. I think it was smart of them to wait, date in real life and see where it goes from there. Why rush into a move when they barely know each other. Sure it won't be a sure thing waiting but at least they will have a better idea of each other and if its really what they want.

Couldn't find a similar thread for The Bachelorette, so:
    Originally Posted by Adopt a Greyh View Post
    He just joined the australian rules football team - the Austin Crows. The following is from the austinfooty.com web site:

austin footy

May 16th Game Recap
    "A half time field move seemed to pay dividends for the Crows as they controlled the play in the third stanza through Cambo, Jeremiah Dawson, first gamer Robbie "Love" Descant, and Ninja"

Also... in the June 6th Game Recap
    "After some early goals by Magpie forward Duncan Relf, Robby "Love' Descant was moved onto Relf and this move proved to be a big factor in the outcome of the game with Relf not getting another touch and Descant using his speed and athleticsm in the air to stop..."
    This is really interesting! I liked Robby (cute, sweet, funny) and I really love what Jillian said about him after he was left "on the damn train tracks" (his words).

Closed Thread