Closed Thread
Page 56 of 192 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106156 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Ex-Bachelor Andrew Firestone a New Daddy

Los Angeles (E! Online) From Bachelor to big daddy.

Andrew Firestone and wife, Ivana, welcomed their first child early Saturday morning, reports Usmagazine.com.

The former reality star, 33, and the Serbian-born model, 31, named the 8-pound baby boy Adam Brooks, after Andrew's father, Brooks, who is the son of Firestone Tire and Rubber Co. founder Harvey Firestone.

"Ivana and my son are doing well," said Andrew. "Everyone is healthy and happy. I am ecstatic about being a father."

The couple tied the knot in July 2008 near his family's vineyard in Los Olivos, California.

Link
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3373988;
    UPDATE: TODAY, 3/07/2009, is Jenni Croft's Wedding Day. She was one of the final 2 girls that Bachelor Brad Womack during Season 11 sent home at the FRC when he chose noone. Much happiness Jenni and Russell/Phoenix, AZ.
    ANOTHER UPDATE: Jenni Croft has not gotten married yet. She says they decided to get pre-marital counseling before tying the knot. It had something to do with learning how to communicate with each other. WHAT? After a 5 year relationship, you don't know how to communicate with each other? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that the boy doesn't want to get married. I would say it's time to call it a day with him because she will be 30 years old on her next birthday and her eggs are rotting.

She still sounds like Russell is the best thing since sliced bread. This girl is naive and next time, I won't believe they are married until I see an official document which is signed, sealed and delivered. The reason I posted the above post is because I heard her in an interview last November say "I'm getting married March 7th". She also said "I just turned 29 and I want to start having some babies soon." If she wants babies, she'd better find another guy to be their father.

FORT Newbie

I just read on Wonderwall that Melissa Rycroft has landed a job on GMA and will appear eight times this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by kimmieTN;3507918;
    I just read on Wonderwall that Melissa Rycroft has landed a job on GMA and will appear eight times this summer.
    Congrats to Melissa. I'm happy for her.

Does anyone know what she will be doing on GMA?

Quote Originally Posted by kimmieTN;3507918;
    Good for her!

Success & happiness are the best revenge. I hope this is the beginning of a great adventure for her.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

She twittered that we are to watch the 2nd hour of GMA on Monday, June 22,
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I'm happy for her! Looking forward to seeing how she does.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Melissa did very well with her piece on GMA. She is not a trained correspondent and it showed, but she got into it and made it interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing more light pieces from her as her personality really shown through and I think this is what they were looking for when they hired her; perkiness and lightness of being in a summer of horrific news and sadness.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3516397;
    Melissa did very well with her piece on GMA. She is not a trained correspondent and it showed, but she got into it and made it interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing more light pieces from her as her personality really shown through and I think this is what they were looking for when they hired her; perkiness and lightness of being in a summer of horrific news and sadness.
    I agree! I think the fact that she's not perfect makes her even more endearing. She did a great job and I look forward to watching her more this summer

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3516397;
    Sounds great! I forgot to record it, so I hope that someone puts it on youtube.

Her realness, honesty and humility are also qualities that I love about her. I'll bet money that she is easy to work with and that the GMA people love her.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Closed Thread