Closed Thread
Page 55 of 192 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3374332;
    counthestarsxo posted on the Bach 13 thread that people dot com announced that Melissa Rycroft is taking Nancy O'Dell's place on Dancing with the Stars 8!!!

I looked at people's website, and Melissa is expected to dance on the show tomorrow night, with only a few days of rehearsal. GO MELISSA!!!
    OMG!!!! Now I have to watch...LOL! Moana will be so jealous. There was a petition after her F2 experience to get her on DWTS.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3374332;
    counthestarsxo posted on the Bach 13 thread that people dot com announced that Melissa Rycroft is taking Nancy O'Dell's place on Dancing with the Stars 8!!!

I looked at people's website, and Melissa is expected to dance on the show tomorrow night, with only a few days of rehearsal. GO MELISSA!!!
    YAY! I was debating whether to watch DWTS this season and now I definitely will

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3374434;
    OMG!!!! Now I have to watch...LOL! Moana will be so jealous. There was a petition after her F2 experience to get her on DWTS.
    Yeah, I remember that! I wanted Moana on that show during that time.

Only a few days of rehersal? Yipes, that's a lot of pressure...good thing she was a cheerleader for the Cowboys.

It will be a huge relief to see someone else twirling Melissa around.

Obviously, it will be about dancing (and not real life romance), but just the visual...am SO GLAD it won't be Jason doing the twirling.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

I'm really looking forward to seeing Melissa dance. I never saw her on the DCC episodes, I'm hoping she does great!

A 20 minute interview with Alex Michel, the very first Bachelor. It's an interesting interview for those that have the time to watch...

Obsessed with Samantha Ettus » Samantha Ettus Interviews Alex Michel, The First “Bachelor” - The Internet’s Premier Interview Show

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;3380035;
    A 20 minute interview with Alex Michel, the very first Bachelor. It's an interesting interview for those that have the time to watch...

Obsessed with Samantha Ettus » Samantha Ettus Interviews Alex Michel, The First “Bachelor” - The Internet’s Premier Interview Show
    I can't watch it yet. What were your thoughts on it?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3380129;
    I can't watch it yet. What were your thoughts on it?
    I like your avatar atem!

Um, it was taped before the end of Jason's season, so he didn't comment on the whole ending of this season.

I found it interesting to hear him talk about the process for him and how afterwards he and Amanda formed a bond as they were the only people that knew what they were going through. Also interesting was discussions on how some rumors get started. Nothing groundbreaking but interesting none the less.

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;3380169;
    I like your avatar atem!

Um, it was taped before the end of Jason's season, so he didn't comment on the whole ending of this season.

I found it interesting to hear him talk about the process for him and how afterwards he and Amanda formed a bond as they were the only people that knew what they were going through. Also interesting was discussions on how some rumors get started. Nothing groundbreaking but interesting none the less.
    Thanks! I did watch the first season and it will be interesting to see this interview!

(oh, and thanks for the statement on my icon!)

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;3380035;

I think he shed some light on how the emotions on the show play out.

Closed Thread