Closed Thread
Page 54 of 192 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

I am sure it has been posted here, but I can't read anymore!

Travis and Carrie Underwood have been dating since last fall, according to rumors and one pic I saw. I don't know if that is still going on, does anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3353555;
    Google will get you to a story about Shayne's new TV show being developed by Fleiss. It will feature her whole good looking family.

[CAN I JUST SAY I TOLD YOU SHE HAD OR WOULD SOON HAVE A DEAL WITH FLEISS]

Mike Fleiss is hoping to give The Bachelor: London Calling winner Shayne Lamas and her "good-looking" family the Keeping Up with the Kardashians treatment.
    It will be on E!.
    ---

"You see Shayne, her sister Dakota and [their brother] A.J. and obviously [her father] Lorenzo is there anchoring it with his rugged handsomeness. They're wild, crazy characters, but they're also very good looking."
    The series hasn't "officially" been ordered by E! but added "it looks very good." "We just shot the pilot and we're about to go back into production," said Fleiss.
    well there's one show i won't worry about watching..... her fakeness and reason's for being on the bachelor were so blatantly obvious it was pathetic...and what's more pathetic is that she needs daddy and MF to put a show together for her...JMO of course

Everyone remember our FAAAAAVRIT girl from Bachelor 7 -- Charlie O'Connell's season -- Sarah Welch? (photo attached below) She was the "Fashion Designer" who actually worked at a company that made baby clothes. And, when she didn't get a rose at F3, she said it was that Charlie was prejudiced because she was TOO BEAUTIFUL.

It's probably on this thread way back that Sarah was a model at a fashion show in Hollywood (Oct 2007) and she fell thru a hole in the catwalk, which was left by a pre-show martial arts demonstration. (You can look up the video on YouTube: Model Falls On Runway. I barely recognized her as she either has a brunette wig on or has colored her hair.)

Well, in interviews at that time (posted a week after the incident), she says that since the video was getting so many plays on YouTube that she hoped people were enjoying watching it because she was enjoying it too(paraphrased). And, that is was a funny mishap. She even mentioned that she was getting a lot more modeling gigs because of the video and that, since the catwalk was built over the hotel's pool, that the water helped break her fall.

But, last week, she decided to SUE the hotel where the fashion show took place -- the exclusive Mondrian Hotel in West Hollywood. She's suing for negligence and unspecified damages due to her claim that she suffered a lot of injuries to her body and nervous system, plus shock to her body.

Hmmm. I'm sure the hotel will settle and she'll get money.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by BB BEANS;3359046;
    I am sure it has been posted here, but I can't read anymore!

Travis and Carrie Underwood have been dating since last fall, according to rumors and one pic I saw. I don't know if that is still going on, does anyone else?
    That was then and this is now. Carrie is dating a Canadian hockey player. Photos have been taken by paparazzi and everything.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Fresh Intelligence : Radar Online : Bachelor Andy Baldwin Talks About His Accident

Former Bachelor star Dr. Andy Baldwin was involved in a traffic accident in Atlanta last Wednesday. The hunky TV serial dater gives RadarOnline.com the exclusive details of the collision.

"I had minor scratches and scrapes. The airbags deployed in the car, but thankfully no one was hurt." Baldwin says. "It was kind of scary."

Baldwin was a passenger in the car when the vehicle he was traveling in was hit from the side. Despite the hold up on his way to a speaking engagement at Georgia Tech University that evening, the dashing doctor still "made it there on time."

He also recovered quickly enough to attend the Navy Medicine 138th Birthday Ball that Saturday night. His lovely date for the evening? Katie Marie Grainold, otherwise known as Miss Washington D.C.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3359992;
    That was then and this is now. Carrie is dating a Canadian hockey player. Photos have been taken by paparazzi and everything.
    Also, the rumor is that Carrie was seeing the hockey player, while she was going with Travis, and he didn't know about it.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Dear Andy Baldwin:

Andy Warhol phoned in from Celebrity Heaven.

He said, God said to tell you:

YOUR FIFTEEN MINUTES ARE UP!

Love,

jlccaz

UPDATE: TODAY, 3/07/2009, is Jenni Croft's Wedding Day. She was one of the final 2 girls that Bachelor Brad Womack during Season 11 sent home at the FRC when he chose noone. Much happiness Jenni and Russell/Phoenix, AZ.

Does anyone have any info on the Susan girl (from Travis' season, I think?)?
    She was stunning, and I was so sad when she got booted. I would love to know how her life is now.

counthestarsxo posted on the Bach 13 thread that people dot com announced that Melissa Rycroft is taking Nancy O'Dell's place on Dancing with the Stars 8!!!

I looked at people's website, and Melissa is expected to dance on the show tomorrow night, with only a few days of rehearsal. GO MELISSA!!!
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Closed Thread