Closed Thread
Page 53 of 192 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3323023;
    Graham Bunn from The Bachelorette and Chrishell Stause photoshoot.

Graham Bunn

Um. WOOW. Thanks for sharing CC!

FORT Fanatic

Deanna...eat your heart out!!!

The Bacehlor News - Post V-day Special: Bachelor Matt Grant Moves In With Lady... - Celebuzz

English Bachelor Matt Grant is moving quickly in the name of love again—and this time he is sure it's the real thing.

The star of Bachelor: London Calling has moved in with his girlfriend Sarah Robarts, a mother of two.

"We've been living together since December," Grant tells Celebuzz exclusively. "It just feels right."

"I know Sarah is most definitely the one," says Grant. "We've already overcome some really difficult times together. But we have so much fun together, too."

The romantic Brit got right back up on the relationship horse following his late July break-up with Shayne Lamas. Grant picked Lamas, an actress and the daughter of Lorenzo Lamas, from 25 female contestants vying for the English financier on Bachelor.

But one month after the final show aired, Grant said that he had moved out of Lamas' Los Angeles condominium. Indicating he and Lamas had moved in "too quickly," a break-up followed shortly thereafter.

Fellow Brit Robarts is the owner of a boutique PR firm that once handled Grant. He says that living with gorgeous Sarah has forced him to shed 25 lbs from his end-of-show weight.

"I was always non-stop doing the show," Grant says. "Eating on the go, drinking too much. It all got to me. Sarah has whipped me into shape."

"She's my best friend, my soul mate and my fitness guru. We're both extremely happy."

Fresh Intelligence : Radar Online : Bachelor Hunk Forced to Strip at Airport

Bachelor Hunk Forced to Strip at Airport

Lt. Andy Baldwin, best known as the former Bachelor who was also a navy doctor, was at a Washington D.C. area airport this morning, on his way to Nashville, when he was told to take his sweatshirt off by TSA security! Andy tells RadarOnline.com, "I had a lightweight sweatshirt on and a coat. Put my coat through x-ray, and shoes. A male TSA employee told me to take off my sweatshirt, and I said,' WHAT?' He said, 'do as I say sir!"

Andy, still enlisted with the Unites States Navy, followed orders, and took his sweatshirt off. The extremely fit triathlete didn't have a shirt on underneath. What an unexpected treat for female onlookers! Andy, sans shirt, went through security, and the machine buzzed anyway. Seems the doctor forgot he had an ipod in the pocket of his jeans.

Our favorite Bachelor couldn't catch a break, and he says at this point the female TSA employee said to her male colleague, "What are you going to do...make him take his pants off too?!" Sadly, for the swooning ladies, this wasn't the case.

Andy says he thinks after all was said and done, "It was a little strange, awkward and funny at the same time. After all that transpired I think the TSA guy was more embarrassed than I was."

Former 'Bachelor' must wait for his next big catch | ShreveportTimes | The Times

Former 'Bachelor' must wait for his next big catch
    Byron Velvick still proud of his biggest catch.

It's that time again and the interview requests are pouring in for Byron Velvick. But instead of ESPN, sports reporters and sports writers blowing up his phone, it's US Weekly and People Magazine.

For mainstream America, Velvick's maiden appearance in this week's Bassmaster Classic, the Super Bowl of bass fishing, is an afterthought. For heaven's sake, ABC's hit show "The Bachelor" is down to the final two women. The people want answers, advice and commentary.

However, Velvick, the star of Season 6, usually disappoints.

"When it gets down to the last round, they are always looking for your take," Velvick said. "I haven't watched this season. I haven't watched any season since I was on and I never watched it before. That's no disrespect to the show; I was the anti-Bachelor. I had no idea what I was getting into."

Fishing fans, however, realize this week could have been a life-changer for Velvick.

With a $500,000-plus payday for the winner, a new life could have unveiled for Velvick and the mate he found on reality TV, Mary Delgado.

Yes, they're still together.

"I'm 44," Velvick said. "I don't want to be 54 or 64, staying in hotels with these guys and competing with these guys. They are good, but it's Gypsy life, carnival life. I do not want to be living carnival life at 60. At 44 it's a perfect time for me to win this thing."

The host of ESPN2's Going Coastal (seen Sunday mornings) will have to wait another year to follow in Hank Parker's footsteps and make television his focus. Velvick couldn't recover from his 1-pound effort on opening day. The California native's shade-under 10-pound two-day total was nowhere near enough to make the top-25 cut of the 51 participants for today's half-million-dollar shootout.

However, Velvick still has his biggest catch. And it's a keeper.

"I was looking forward to meeting a great person in the course of the show and I did," he said, "but going into (the show) I couldn't have imagined there would be this type of long-term success."

Delgado, as always, was visible throughout the events in Shreveport in support of her fiancé. She sat in Section 118 of the CenturyTel Center on Friday and had to wait more than two hours for Velvick's not-so-grand entrance and 1-pound weigh-in.

Since winning Velvick's love, the former Tampa Bay Buccaneers cheerleader has become an avid and competitive angler.

He's lived the reality TV life and boasts the fruit of his expedition in front of millions, but Velvick still has a tough time comprehending the quirks of being a former Bachelor.

"You're going to 'Good Morning America,' you're hanging out with Regis and Kelly, you're going to New York — doing the whirlwind," he said. "Nobody knows who you're with, but at the same time you're living large on ABC's dime.

"Some of these guys, it goes to their head. There are girls around that would have never talked to you before the 'Bachelor' and they're like, 'This is cool, I'm a rock star.'

"It's 15 minutes of fame; that's all it is. Fleeting."

And, always, those darned questions.

"Every time they meet you, they think you know every character that's ever been on the show," Velvick said. "'What about Aaron from Season 3?' I didn't even watch Season 3. 'What about Melissa from the one after you?' I didn't watch the one after me; don't know Melissa. We're not a network, a fraternity and sorority of people."

His lack of knowledge not withstanding, Velvick understands his other life comes with the territory.

"I put myself in front of that many people to meet (Mary), so to have to talk about it is fair," Velvick said. "The public has a right to know what you're up to — not to the point of stalkerville, but at the same time you can't push away and become a hermit. That's not right. You weren't a hermit when you signed up for the show. You accept that and you're kind and cordial to people who want to know the story of you two or how you met."

On the show, Velvick took his potential fiancées on fishing dates. While his profession wasn't the focus of his season, the sport got plenty of publicity.

"Ten million people every week," Velvick said. "That's a hell of a demographic."

A pro since he was "legal" (16), Velvick has earned more than $200,000 on Tour. However, not until recently has he realized how to become consistently successful at the elite level.

"I've done well fishing my whole life, but it's been intermittent," Velvick said. "These guys are confident all day long in their abilities. It sounds easy, but it's not. It's not just about strength, it's not just about conditioning like Tiger Woods hitting the golf ball. These guys know they can catch fish."

But can they choose the right life partner from a group of 25 beautiful women while 10 million folks are watching?

Leave it to Andy Baldwin to "phone in" his own news tip that he took off his shirt in public again. Unbelievable.

Google will get you to a story about Shayne's new TV show being developed by Fleiss. It will feature her whole good looking family.

[CAN I JUST SAY I TOLD YOU SHE HAD OR WOULD SOON HAVE A DEAL WITH FLEISS]

Mike Fleiss is hoping to give The Bachelor: London Calling winner Shayne Lamas and her "good-looking" family the Keeping Up with the Kardashians treatment.
    It will be on E!.
    ---

"You see Shayne, her sister Dakota and [their brother] A.J. and obviously [her father] Lorenzo is there anchoring it with his rugged handsomeness. They're wild, crazy characters, but they're also very good looking."
    The series hasn't "officially" been ordered by E! but added "it looks very good." "We just shot the pilot and we're about to go back into production," said Fleiss.

What a Shayme. She certainly knew what she was doing when she accepted the Bachelor job last winter. Multi-show contract anyone?

Gosh I'm just going to have to tivo this one.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;3355533;
    What a Shayme. She certainly knew what she was doing when she accepted the Bachelor job last winter. Multi-show contract anyone?

Gosh I'm just going to have to tivo this one.
    I'm right there with you. How could I miss out on viewing all that self-advertised pulchritude on my TV screen.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Some good updates on the previous Bachelor's from Entertainment Weekly

Alex Michel | 'The Bachelor': Where Are They Now? | Photos | EW.com

Closed Thread