Closed Thread
Page 49 of 192 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051525354555657585999149 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Re: B13 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by musicmom;3282959;
    I should have said hello, using his Fort name, huh?
    Help me - what's his FORT name?
    And you're SO lucky to have spotted him, he's a hottie!

Quote Originally Posted by Fancygirl;3283082;
    I think I saw a picture of the group on a mountaintop who was at Jesse's in Breckenridge and Jeremy was there with Holly,Richard,Brian and a girl Amy.Does anyone know if that's her?
    I saw that picture too. It is Amy Reese and she is a rookie on the DCC this year. My guess is that she would not know Melissa other than through mutual friends who are still veterans on the team.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bjaminsmom;3283105;
    I saw that picture too. It is Amy Reese and she is a rookie on the DCC this year. My guess is that she would not know Melissa other than through mutual friends who are still veterans on the team.
    I am beginning to think that the whole hooplah surrounding the Jeremy's girlfriend Amy is a DCC is that the DCC are still proud of one of their own - even if Melissa has moved on. The way that they wear those rings makes me think that they might have that attitude of "Once a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader, always a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader."
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3283110;
    I am beginning to think that the whole hooplah surrounding the Jeremy's girlfriend Amy is a DCC is that the DCC are still proud of one of their own - even if Melissa has moved on. The way that they wear those rings makes me think that they might have that attitude of "Once a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader, always a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader."
    I believe the gold pinky rings are presented to veterans of the DCC in a ceremony to honor their contribution to the organization. This may be a spin off from the Dallas Cowboys "Ring of Honor". The ROH was created in 1975 to honor those who made outstanding contributions to the organization. Honorees include Tom Landry, Roger Staubach, Troy Aikman and Emmitt Smith.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by musicmom;3283077;
    Don't know what a DCC is supposed to look like (she wasn't wearing a letter jacket or anything She was a VERY petite girl with long, black, straight hair. She "looked" extremely young to me, but that's because I am so old! She was dressed in casual jeans, Uggs, and a fleece. I did notice she had on alot of makeup, considering her outfit - may be a clue to her DCC status (although Melissa wears very little makeup, so that is, perhaps, unfair of me to say).
    I know several posters probably know Jeremy's girlfriend, so they might know if this was her.
    Blogger Reality Steve posted in his column today a link that has pics of Jeremy and his pretty DCC girlfriend, Amy, from her MySpace. Your description sounds very much like her.

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

You can see her on the DCC site. She has pics with him there. How original! Jeremy is dating a DCC and now Jason appears to be picking one that just retired ... Shallow guys!

It was posted awhile back that Shayne Lamas was to have a show in the works (supposedly called "The Shayne Show"). Is this a reality show or what? Anyone have any information on this (network, when it's starting)?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sjcaligurl;3285667;
    You can see her on the DCC site. She has pics with him there. How original! Jeremy is dating a DCC and now Jason appears to be picking one that just retired ... Shallow guys!
    Oh, now, they all might just be stepping a little deeper than their own past comfort zones. Jenni from Bach 11 was DCC in her past as well. How many others have there been? Honestly, I hadn't noticed those coincidences so much as I notice the Texas connection in so many shows or past show relationships. We get around! (and we're worth it!)

Quote Originally Posted by sjcaligurl;3285667;
    So, Ryan was also shallow because he's married to Trista, a former cheerleader? Byron was also shallow because he picked Mary, also a former cheerleader, IIRC? Or, because most cheerleaders have certain personal traits that are attractive to men?

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3286462;
    So, Ryan was also shallow because he's married to Trista, a former cheerleader? Byron was also shallow because he picked Mary, also a former cheerleader, IIRC? Or, because most cheerleaders have certain personal traits that are attractive to men?
    Amen Sister!! You rock!

Sincerely,

One of the "Shallow Guys"!

Ps. Every single one of the DCC girls I have met is an amazing woman. They are on the team because they love to dance, and they work really hard at it training several hours a day as often as 7 days a week. They sacrifice a lot to do what they love. They are passionate young ladies and role models for young girls all over the country. If dating a woman like this makes a guy shallow, then by all means, I will wear that label with pride!

Closed Thread