Closed Thread
Page 48 of 192 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344454647484950515253545556575898148 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Quote Originally Posted by MizBee;3279586;
    I've been curious to know whatever happened to the stalker chick (tall, brunette, model, date-crasher) in the Jesse Palmer season. I believe I saw her on a jewelry commercial or something of that sort. She was scary. Move over, Shannon, you've got competition!

Trish was on The Bachelor: Where Are They Now, which aired in March 2008, and she is engaged to some older guy w/three grown kids (or it sounded like they were older). They showed pics of her and the fiance in Paris and other places. He looked like her sugar daddy, but looked like a nice man and ole Trish acted half-way normal. She said "I've moved on and I am no longer that crazy girl on the Bachelor." She said she had no regrets about interrupting Jesse and Amanda Jay's FD.

IIRC, she also admitted to being with a woman, so she sure gets around! TMI, Trish!

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3279726;
    Someone new to The Bachelor (Monday night was first time ever) posted about Shannon and said she's a potential "bunny boiler" (remember the movie "Play Misty For Me"?). I think Trish is, too.
    Bunny boiler was actually in the Fatal Attraction movie where Glenn Close was the stalker. Play Misty for Me was actually a Clint Eastwood movie where Jessica Walter played the best of all stalkers.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3279776;
    Bunny boiler was actually in the Fatal Attraction movie where Glenn Close was the stalker. Play Misty for Me was actually a Clint Eastwood movie where Jessica Walter played the best of all stalkers.
    You're right! (stupid unreliable memory )

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3279561;
    I'm sure now that it was either in support of Jason (for this season), or maybe for a "Where Are They Now?" show. There are also pics of them outside in the snow (Holly's there, too).

I had my hopes up last week when ABC added 1/2 hour to last Monday's show. Btw, someone posted that next Monday is 2 hours, as well, but I don't know if that's true.
    My guess is this must have been for a "Where are they now" episode.
    I knew Holly would be there. She and Jesse are dating.

Re: B13 Thoughts and Comments

Very off topic, but I am so thrilled I have had my first real brush with a contestant! There I was, having lunch at Chick-Fil-A with my hubby and kids, and in walks Jeremy! Hubby says I was gawking, but I tried to hold it together. It helped that, although I admire him and liked him on the show, he is not my "type".
    He was with a girl, who he was comfortable enough with to eat some of her food. Looked the same as on tv, although much less of a tan now. Hubby asked why I was not going over to say anything, but I just couldn't.....the middle-aged Forter.....I should have said hello, using his Fort name, huh? Anyway, never thought I would ever see any of them.
    Too bad I am never in the Carollton part of Dallas, to see Melissa....

Quote Originally Posted by musicmom;3282959;
    Very off topic, but I am so thrilled I have had my first real brush with a contestant! There I was, having lunch at Chick-Fil-A with my hubby and kids, and in walks Jeremy! Hubby says I was gawking, but I tried to hold it together. It helped that, although I admire him and liked him on the show, he is not my "type".
    He was with a girl, who he was comfortable enough with to eat some of her food. Looked the same as on tv, although much less of a tan now. Hubby asked why I was not going over to say anything, but I just couldn't.....the middle-aged Forter.....I should have said hello, using his Fort name, huh? Anyway, never thought I would ever see any of them.
    Too bad I am never in the Carollton part of Dallas, to see Melissa....
    I envy you,I liked Jeremy during the show.The girl who was with her, did she look like a cheerleader? Ooopps, sorry, just can't resist. I heard he's going out with a DCC.

Quote Originally Posted by Fancygirl;3282980;
    I envy you,I liked Jeremy during the show.The girl who was with her, did she look like a cheerleader? Ooopps, sorry, just can't resist. I heard he's going out with a DCC.
    Don't know what a DCC is supposed to look like (she wasn't wearing a letter jacket or anything She was a VERY petite girl with long, black, straight hair. She "looked" extremely young to me, but that's because I am so old! She was dressed in casual jeans, Uggs, and a fleece. I did notice she had on alot of makeup, considering her outfit - may be a clue to her DCC status (although Melissa wears very little makeup, so that is, perhaps, unfair of me to say).
    I know several posters probably know Jeremy's girlfriend, so they might know if this was her.

Quote Originally Posted by musicmom;3283077;
    Don't know what a DCC is supposed to look like (she wasn't wearing a letter jacket or anything She was a VERY petite girl with long, black, straight hair. She "looked" extremely young to me, but that's because I am so old! She was dressed in casual jeans, Uggs, and a fleece. I did notice she had on alot of makeup, considering her outfit - may be a clue to her DCC status (although Melissa wears very little makeup, so that is, perhaps, unfair of me to say).
    I know several posters probably know Jeremy's girlfriend, so they might know if this was her.
    I think I saw a picture of the group on a mountaintop who was at Jesse's in Breckenridge and Jeremy was there with Holly,Richard,Brian and a girl Amy.Does anyone know if that's her?

Quote Originally Posted by Fancygirl;3283082;
    I think I saw a picture of the group on a mountaintop who was at Jesse's in Breckenridge and Jeremy was there with Holly,Richard,Brian and a girl Amy.Does anyone know if that's her?
    Musicmom, it's on the DeAnna thread post 128. Sorry if this OT,just curious.

Closed Thread