Closed Thread
Page 47 of 192 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152535455565797147 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

The new Skechers Ad (for charity) is so cute with Trista, Ryan and their son!

Quote Originally Posted by fashionista84;3278167;
    There's pictures on Jesse's myspace and his website. It looks like they had a great time!
    Gotta love 'em!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3279355;
    Gotta love 'em!
    Good looking bunch of guys!
    I hope they had a great time at the reunion. I wonder if ABC filmed it? Jesse did say on his website that ABC was going to do some filming about that time but he was not very specific. Probably at the request of TPTB.

Quote Originally Posted by NewFan22;3279474;
    Good looking bunch of guys!
    I hope they had a great time at the reunion. I wonder if ABC filmed it? Jesse did say on his website that ABC was going to do some filming about that time but he was not very specific. Probably at the request of TPTB.
    I'm sure now that it was either in support of Jason (for this season), or maybe for a "Where Are They Now?" show. There are also pics of them outside in the snow (Holly's there, too).

I had my hopes up last week when ABC added 1/2 hour to last Monday's show. Btw, someone posted that next Monday is 2 hours, as well, but I don't know if that's true.

I've been curious to know whatever happened to the stalker chick (tall, brunette, model, date-crasher) in the Jesse Palmer season. I believe I saw her on a jewelry commercial or something of that sort. She was scary. Move over, Shannon, you've got competition!

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;3268564;
    The TVGuide Channel has a show called "Reality Chat," which reviews reality TV shows. It's usually hosted by Kimberly Caldwell (American Idol season 2 and current David Cook flame) and Rosanna Tavares (from the short-lived Popstars). I caught the show from this past weekend. Kimberly Caldwell was AWOL for some reason - but in her place was a blonde, identified as Sadie Murray. I immediately thought that was PLo's Sadie's name, but she didn't look much like what I remembered. They reviewed Monday night's Bachelor, and eventually mentioned that Sadie had been a former Bachelor contestant! I'm curious if this is a one-time thing, or if she's getting work in "the industry." I Google'd her, and do recognize her in those photos! She looked really different on "Reality Chat." I think it's her hairstyle and color. It used to be platinum blonde and pulled away from her face or silky looking. Now it's more of a yellow-blonde and in a disheveled style. I couldn't find a recent photo of her.

I found a clip of Sadie on Reality Chat interviewing Vicki from the RHOC but I can't post it here. It is indeed PLo's Sadie with Rosana T. doing the interview.

FORT Fanatic Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion

Quote Originally Posted by MizBee;3279586;
    I've been curious to know whatever happened to the stalker chick (tall, brunette, model, date-crasher) in the Jesse Palmer season. I believe I saw her on a jewelry commercial or something of that sort. She was scary. Move over, Shannon, you've got competition!
    Do you mean Trish? Was that her name? I've seen her on some furniture commercials here in Florida, a few times over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronwyn;3279654;
    Do you mean Trish? Was that her name? I've seen her on some furniture commercials here in Florida, a few times over the years.
    Don't know her name, but if it's her...she seemed so manly to me (on the Bach). And her interrupting the other date...OOT.

I did see her interviewed after that season, and of course she said "I'm not a stalker" and had moved on.

Bronwyn and VelvetRed, yes! It was Trish. We lived in FL during that season and that's where I saw her. Maybe a Rooms to Go or Rhodes Furniture commercial. Thanks for jogging my memory!

She interrupted a one-on-one date at a restaurant (that was closed, only Jesse and his date were there). She drug Jesse into the kitchen and begged him to take her back. IIRC, she was eliminated from the show the previous week and came back. "I'm not a stalker!" Yeah, right.

Someone new to The Bachelor (Monday night was first time ever) posted about Shannon and said she's a potential "bunny boiler" (remember the movie "Play Misty For Me"?). I think Trish is, too.

Closed Thread