Closed Thread
Page 45 of 192 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950515253545595145 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

The TVGuide Channel has a show called "Reality Chat," which reviews reality TV shows. It's usually hosted by Kimberly Caldwell (American Idol season 2 and current David Cook flame) and Rosanna Tavares (from the short-lived Popstars). I caught the show from this past weekend. Kimberly Caldwell was AWOL for some reason - but in her place was a blonde, identified as Sadie Murray. I immediately thought that was PLo's Sadie's name, but she didn't look much like what I remembered. They reviewed Monday night's Bachelor, and eventually mentioned that Sadie had been a former Bachelor contestant! I'm curious if this is a one-time thing, or if she's getting work in "the industry." I Google'd her, and do recognize her in those photos! She looked really different on "Reality Chat." I think it's her hairstyle and color. It used to be platinum blonde and pulled away from her face or silky looking. Now it's more of a yellow-blonde and in a disheveled style. I couldn't find a recent photo of her.

Graham Bunn from Bachelorette4 was on the M&J Show this morning, FOX's morning show (although I believe some FOX affiliates don't carry this program).

On Wednesday mornings, they have a segment called the Male Room, which gets the guys' perspective on different topics. Graham was one of the guys. He was introduced with a mention of his 46 clothing line.

The Morning Show with Mike and Juliet Blog Archive It’s the Male Room!

The Mike & Juliet show website changes their videos quite often, so check it out quickly.

Graham looked good, of course, but he has a new hairstyle (liked his other style better).

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;3268760;
    Graham Bunn from Bachelorette4 was on the M&J Show this morning, FOX's morning show (although I believe some FOX affiliates don't carry this program).

On Wednesday mornings, they have a segment called the Male Room, which gets the guys' perspective on different topics. Graham was one of the guys. He was introduced with a mention of his 46 clothing line.

The Morning Show with Mike and Juliet Blog Archive Its the Male Room!

The Mike & Juliet show website changes their videos quite often, so check it out quickly.

Graham looked good, of course, but he has a new hairstyle (liked his other style better).
    Thanks for that update and I'm glad Graham is getting his charity out there!

FORT Newbie

not sure if this was posted already but here is a recent pic of kelly jo (my favorite bach of all time) i would guess that to be her son she is holding
    Attached Images Attached Images

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;2318022;
    Does anyone know who Travis is dating? I haven't seen all the Bachelor shows, but he's been my favorite out of those I have seen.

I also liked the banker guy. He was on awhile ago...can't recall his name. One of the episodes featured a restaurant/bar he was opening up.

And Charlie. Anyone know what's going on with him and the girl he picked?
    **This might have already been answered but the "banker guy" was Aaron Buerge. I grew up in the same town as he did. His family is still in the banking business (First State Banks in Joplin, Missouri). Aaron mainly resides in Springfield, Missouri where he has a few banks but also has his restaurant/bar called Trolley. It is pretty good! He has an apartment above the restaurant where he lives. He dates on and off. But nothing serious. That's what I know!**

Isn't Travis supposed to be dating Carrie Underwood? Well, I read this week in PopEater that she has been secretly dating a Canadian hockey player for months. No comment, of course.

Since someone mentioned Kimberly Caldwell (not of Bach fame, but American Idol) PopEater also revealed that she and David Cook broke up.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2805912;
    I heard that there will be a "The Bachelor: Where Are They Now" show on the past bachelors and bachelorettes. In looking up the schedule, it will be on Wednesday, March 19th at 9am EST on ABC. I understand that they are filming it right now. Cannot wait!
    That must be what Jesse is filming for.

FORT Fanatic

Oh no. Was that Shayne Lamas I saw on a commercial for an upcoming episode of The Millionaire Matchmaker?

Quote Originally Posted by sjcaligurl;3270708;
    That must be what Jesse is filming for.
    Blondiegal's post was dated 2/21/2008 and they did air the show she was talking about, The Bachelor: Where Are They Now LAST MARCH 10,2008. You were responding to an old post.

I got all excited about it myself for a minute there. I wish they would do a Where Are They Now Show every year. I'm sure some of the guys and gals get married, engaged or have kids every year and I would love to know about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3269700;
    Isn't Travis supposed to be dating Carrie Underwood? Well, I read this week in PopEater that she has been secretly dating a Canadian hockey player for months. No comment, of course.
    Yes, she has been seeing Mike Fisher of the Ottawa Senators since last March. He went backstage and introduced himself when she was giving a concert up here.
    Mike is a really nice man and a very devout Christian. So you can't make assumptions about hockey players!
    She was up here NewYear's eve with his parents watching the World Junior Hockey Tournament. Canada was playing the US. We won of course.
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Closed Thread