Closed Thread
Page 43 of 192 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445464748495051525393143 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Quote Originally Posted by Lellis819;3257278;
    I just heard from one of my Bachette 4 guys that has become a friend. He want s all to know that the guys from that season really are a close bunch and help each other out all the time! They are meeting in Breckinridge (Jesse hosting) in January. In attendance, Sean, Ryan, Jeremy, Richard, Ron, Brian (TX) and of course Jesse. He also said that Ron's shop "SolePatch" is one of the best places to go to in KC! Here's a link to see what's up there, sounds like he's a success!
    Sole Patch Barbershop Archived Past Events
    His Guitar Lounge seems like a cool addition to the Barber Shop!

Quote Originally Posted by Lellis819;3257278;
    I just heard from one of my Bachette 4 guys that has become a friend. He want s all to know that the guys from that season really are a close bunch and help each other out all the time! They are meeting in Breckinridge (Jesse hosting) in January. In attendance, Sean, Ryan, Jeremy, Richard, Ron, Brian (TX) and of course Jesse. He also said that Ron's shop "SolePatch" is one of the best places to go to in KC! Here's a link to see what's up there, sounds like he's a success!
    Sole Patch Barbershop Archived Past Events
    This is why DeAnna's show was such a success! The guys!! Thanks sooo much for updating us!:

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3257321;
    This is why DeAnna's show was such a success! The guys!! Thanks sooo much for updating us!:
    I concur. All of the guys on that show will make fabulous husbands someday...yes, even Greg, the one who got drunk and was howling and ripped off his shirt. Hey, someone's got to make a donkey out of themselves!
    Forever a Word Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3257321;
    ITA, they were all really great guys and they "made" the show. One of the reasons Dee was unsuccessful in finding "love" is because those guys loved each other more than her. You could really tell that they were very good friends, friends for a lifetime-like friends. It was a special thing to see and that is what we can all remember from the show. Those guys would never have met each other if they had not been brought together on The Bachelorette. So cheers and fond memories for us all!

FORT Newbie

Travis is dating that country singer that won american idol....can't think of her name

Quote Originally Posted by OREGONLINDA;3259364;
    Travis is dating that country singer that won american idol....can't think of her name
    Carrie Underwood
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;3257539;
    I concur. All of the guys on that show will make fabulous husbands someday...yes, even Greg, the one who got drunk and was howling and ripped off his shirt. Hey, someone's got to make a donkey out of themselves!
    Speaking of husbands...
    Greg from DeAnna's season is engaged and plans to be married next year.
    I saw this on his myspace but can't remember when the wedding was. I did like Greg, but he was eliminated early on. Can't remember when...maybe 8??

Quote Originally Posted by NewFan22;3259442;
    Speaking of husbands...
    Greg from DeAnna's season is engaged and plans to be married next year.
    I saw this on his myspace but can't remember when the wedding was. I did like Greg, but he was eliminated early on. Can't remember when...maybe 8??
    Do you really mean Chris?!? Greg was the tear shirt off/howl at the moon guy in epi 1...................
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3259445;
    Do you really mean Chris?!? Greg was the tear shirt off/howl at the moon guy in epi 1...................
    SORRY!!!
    Yes, I meant Chris not Greg. Greg was the crazy one who tore his shirt off at the end of the night and howled.
    Chris was the tall, dark haired Texan who was pretty darn CUTE IMO!!

OK, my first post- lurked for a long time, finally registered during DeAnna's season, but have never posted, so bear with me-

Did anyone else see Amanda from Matt's season on Travis Stork's show "The Doctors" today? It was a really cute episode. They were trying to help her with her "meeps." They showed a montage of "meep" clips from the season. She looked great- I loved her during that season. Travis also gave a little shout-out to season 13 and wished Jason good luck.

Looking forward to the upcoming season!

Closed Thread