Closed Thread
Page 42 of 192 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344454647484950515292142 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

There was a discussion about a week ago about the rumor that DeAhna had replaced Jesse already with somebody who had been on The Real World. Supposedly it is Ace from The Real World Paris. I don’t have time to post a picture, but you can Google him.

Here is some info about him:
    Real name is Clyde Daryn Amerson
    Owns a series of bars and a 24-hour gym in Statesboro, Georgia. He's opening a restaurant too.
    Has appeared in The Inferno, Battle of the Sexes II, The Gauntlet II, The Inferno III since being a cast member on the Real World Paris.

FORT Fogey

Ace has dated 2 of the most beautiful girls that have ever been on the Real World, imo.

He used to date Mallory Snyder. Who was on the Real World: Paris with him. She's now a SI Swimsuit model. She dumped him for David Blaine, of all people...
    Then he dated Cameran Eubanks, who was on another season of RW. They didn't date as long as he and Mallory did. She also dumped him. For Jeremy Bloom, the Olympic skier/football player.

He seems like perennial bachelor type to me. So if they are dating, I would say it's nothing serious. Plus, he might be her type. But she doesn't seem like his type at all.
    Last edited by ky-la; 12-16-2008 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ky-la;3252641;
    Ace has dated 2 of the most beautiful girls that have ever been on the Real World, imo.

He used to date Mallory Snyder. Who was on the Real World: Paris with him. She's now a SI Swimsuit model. She dumped him for David Blaine, of all people...
    Then he dated Cameran Eubanks, who was on another season of RW. They didn't date as long as he and Mallory did. She also dumped him. For Jeremy Bloom, the Olympic skier/football player.

He seems like perennial bachelor type to me. So if they are dating, I would say it's nothing serious. Plus, he might be her type. But she doesn't seem like his type at all.
    I remember Ace from that Season RW. He did seem like a player.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

FORT Fogey

Just to give it a little balance......he did get dumped by those other two hotties , so if he did have an overblown self-image, it may be a little more deflated by now. Also, he is from Georgia, so they do have that in common.
    All said, I know nothing about this guy except that he looks good.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

This is kind of interesting....
    Jeremy Bloom and Noelle Drake from Bachelor 12 both graduated from Loveland High School in Loveland Colorado! Although a year apart, do you think they could have known each other? I don't know the size of the school but I would imagine it can't be very big. Just throwing that out there.

Did anyone know that Gwen Goia had co-written a book with Helene Esterhowisc? Gwen was the broken hearted one on early Bach show.
    Helene was the one that got dumped very early on.

nobody perfect

The Title is GREAT!

Nobody's Perfect: What to do when you choose a jerk and want to make it work!

Hahahahha...wow...I could use that book!
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;3256991;
    Did anyone know that Gwen Goia had co-written a book with Helene Esterhowisc? Gwen was the broken hearted one on early Bach show.
    Helene was the one that got dumped very early on.
    The book came out the summer after their season. And.... Gwen came in third that season.. and Helene "won" Aaron's heart for a short time until she dumped him.

I found this about DeAnna and Ace. It was an article posted on December 19. The website is atlantamagazine.com.

"Reality TV Romance: Ace Amerson and DeAnna Pappas?

Among the many topics Miss Pop-o-Matic has covered are the trials and tribulations of Bachelorette DeAnna Pappas, who went from brokenhearted reject to delighted center of attention to blissful fiancee to coldhearted publicity hound. So imagine my surprise when, just a week ago, I interviewed Ace Amerson of The Real World: Paris fame and he told me he and Pappas are currently "talking" (and not about the weather if you get my drift). The 29-year-old bar owner—whom I interviewed for a nightlife piece for the magazine—specified that he and Pappas are not officially dating and joked that he might just be a rebound guy (Pappas and fiance Jesse Csincsak split up last month). He also said Mallory Snyder, his former flame and RW housemate, no longer returns his calls. "She's a supermodel, I'm just a bar owner," he said.

And speaking of Real World romances, Amerson gave me a tour of his bar (Midtown's Flip Flops, which will be profiled in our March issue), and whom should I see upstairs helping with construction but one Cohutta Lee from The Real World: Sydney. Both Lee and Amerson, Georgia natives who played the part of endearingly Southern, boyishly handsome white guy in their respective seasons, were involved in their season's juiciest roommate couplings—which probably says something about endearingly Southern, boyishly handsome Georgia natives. "

Last edited by BuckeyeGal007; 12-23-2008 at 06:47 PM.
    Forever a Word Nerd

FORT Fogey

So I guess the rumors are true...

It's been YEARS since Ace's season of the Real World, but I seem to remember one of the things about him was that his mom died when he was younger. I think it was talked about on the show because it affected him so much. So I guess that's another thing he and Deanna have in common. I think his mom was sick before she died too. Cancer or something.
    Last edited by ky-la; 12-24-2008 at 05:22 AM.

I just heard from one of my Bachette 4 guys that has become a friend. He want s all to know that the guys from that season really are a close bunch and help each other out all the time! They are meeting in Breckinridge (Jesse hosting) in January. In attendance, Sean, Ryan, Jeremy, Richard, Ron, Brian (TX) and of course Jesse. He also said that Ron's shop "SolePatch" is one of the best places to go to in KC! Here's a link to see what's up there, sounds like he's a success!
    Sole Patch Barbershop Archived Past Events
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

Closed Thread