Closed Thread
Page 41 of 192 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849505191141 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

FORT Regular

Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

You have to go down a little and see the segment on "tribute bands". I thought Matt did a decent job, he sounded more normal when he was intervieiwing then when he was reading from the script. His reading comments sounded amateur to my ears. I couldn't tell if his teeth are newly veneered. I do think it's obvious he and Shane are being rewarded by Fleiss and ABC. People on this board called it as soon as Shane appeared with her "hair being blown by the wind". I feel bad for people who thought it was a real love story. What a disappointment.

I think that the real love stories will always be few and far between, but it's the chance that it could happen that makes us watch.

I have seen a couple of bachelors in real life. Matt from Mer's show is in the area and I stood in line behind in a Subway once. He is extremely handsome. (More handsome than on tv for sure.) Before he was on the show, I was backstage with models before a charity event and he was in the show. I noticed him them and so did the crowd. He has a real presence, lots of charisma.

I saw one of Jen's bachelors in a Walgreens store in Dallas when my daughter was in college there. He was the tall one with sort of red hair and I think he was Chicago. Wendell or something like that. Again, he was much better looking. It was actually the voice I recognized. He didn't look nearly that handsome on the show.

Nothing, Shoepie....he is in the reporter in the next segment on Tribute Bands. But, I found the whisky segment fascinating.

Good on, Matt! That was a nicely produced segment. It was similar to one produced by cbs sunday morning a while back, but with different bands and interviews. I saw Rain upteen years ago and was blown away by their Beatle sound (and look) so tribute bands have a resonance with me.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

"Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3251182;
    She looks gorgeous! So...are we to assume from that she has met ( or is presently meeting) some quality men, or is she just attractive advertising for the site?
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3251205;
    She looks gorgeous! So...are we to assume from that she has met ( or is presently meeting) some quality men, or is she just attractive advertising for the site?
    Like the hair docs say - she is also a member
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Excuse me while I *cough* *cough* note that the gig Chelsea moved to LA to work is as a shill for an internet dating site. And she got that because she could hold a rose in her hand. What does Jason (in the title of the video) have to do with the site other than as a come-on to hapless seekers?

I hope she is finding other ways to pay the rent.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3251805;
    Excuse me while I *cough* *cough* note that the gig Chelsea moved to LA to work is as a shill for an internet dating site. And she got that because she could hold a rose in her hand. What does Jason (in the title of the video) have to do with the site other than as a come-on to hapless seekers?

I hope she is finding other ways to pay the rent.
    And...I might add...and I really like Chelsea....her on-camera scripted delivery left a bit to be desired. She sounded like a QVC hack. Awww :-(

In another bit of news...did you all see the article about Travis Stork dating Carrie Underwood???? OMG.....for real. . .they have been going out for months.
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;3251885;
    And...I might add...and I really like Chelsea....her on-camera scripted delivery left a bit to be desired. She sounded like a QVC hack. Awww :-(

In another bit of news...did you all see the article about Travis Stork dating Carrie Underwood???? OMG.....for real. . .they have been going out for months.
    I read on a Nashville blog the other day that they broke up recently. Can't know for sure since they never even admitted to dating and there were never pictures of them together. But I get the feeling they were never too serious anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3251182;
    Well, whatever career moves she makes, I hope she avoids acting! Either that or she needs some breathing exercises to relax first.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Closed Thread