Closed Thread
Page 25 of 192 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233343575125 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Does anyone know if Fred and Noelle are still dating?
    On the Today show Fred talked about being in a
    relationship. Do you think he's talking about Noelle?

I think these two would be so cute to follow up
    on.

I hope that they are. I think Fred is a great guy, and I think Noelle is a doll. I would love to see these two end up getting married.
    "Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." ~ Oscar Wilde

Brad, Chad, Wes Womack and Jason Carrier were in a fundraising calendar for Downs Syndrom kids. I guess it wound up on FOX, partly because Brad Pitt is there also
    Keep watching until you see them all with a darling young boy. I thought this was pretty neat

MyFox Austin | Calendar Celebrates the Lives of Down Syndrom Children

Also, the guys have just bought (Sept. 1) their 5th bar in Austin's warehouse district, Molotov Lounge. You can google to find an old youtube. It is now called Molotov West Sixth and has a myspace also.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

thanks, jelle for sharing this neat story! How cool is that?!

FORT Newbie

I'm pretty sure Noelle and Fred are still together, based on a pretty recent comment Holly made about it on one of her pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by PicanteTuVida;3197828;
    I'm pretty sure Noelle and Fred are still together, based on a pretty recent comment Holly made about it on one of her pictures.
    What comment and picture are you talking about?
    Is this on Holly's myspace ?
    Or Noelle's? Are you one of their myspace buddies?

Jeremy just got back from a weekend in NyC ~ visiting with some fans and hanging out with Richard and Graham. I have it on good authority that Richard is hysterical and Graham is very gracious....of course, Jeremy got rave reviews from all the ladies that had the opportunity to spend some time with him. This weekend he will be hanging in Austin with past contestants, and then it's back to the old grindstone........long hours at the firm.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;3199991;
    Jeremy just got back from a weekend in NyC ~ visiting with some fans and hanging out with Richard and Graham. I have it on good authority that Richard is hysterical and Graham is very gracious....of course, Jeremy got rave reviews from all the ladies that had the opportunity to spend some time with him. This weekend he will be hanging in Austin with past contestants, and then it's back to the old grindstone........long hours at the firm.
    So he got his job back at Hunton? If so.... SUPER. But if that is the case, then I fear it means the end to my dream of him being the next Bachelor after Jason! The firm probably wouldn't go for another hiatus for reality TV. Oh well... I truly wish him the best and it is probably for the best to get back to the real world.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Love J;3200311;
    So he got his job back at Hunton? If so.... SUPER. But if that is the case, then I fear it means the end to my dream of him being the next Bachelor after Jason! The firm probably wouldn't go for another hiatus for reality TV. Oh well... I truly wish him the best and it is probably for the best to get back to the real world.

I wouldn't give up complete hope

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by thethreej's;3200943;
    I wouldn't give up complete hope
    Hmmmmm.... seems like you may know something that us outsiders don't.

This is good and bad. Good that it still may happen and bad that I can't move on with my life and give up my non-reality boyfriend. And I can tell you that my husband would appreciate it if Jeremy was out of the picture. He's sort of tired of my "Jeremy wouldn't talk to me like that" comments. HA!

Closed Thread