Closed Thread
Page 21 of 192 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171121 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 1916

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

  1. #201
    FoRT-i-fied hotlanta babe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    now living in Hell-A
    Posts
    1,049

    Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

    Outside -- I think Brooke was too young also. She a 22yo Senior at Univ of Alabama, right?. She may have been looking for a father-figure too (wasn't her dad in prison or had been in jail?).

    Aaron was taking the Bachelor-FameTrain for all it was worth. It probably wouldn't have worked out with anybody. (I was shocked when he cut Gwen as F3). It sounds like he's grown up, yet now realizing what an opportunity he had and has a few regrets.

  2. #202
    ♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    NEW YORK
    Posts
    1,986

    Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

    Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;2833601;
    Outside -- I think Brooke was too young also. She a 22yo Senior at Univ of Alabama, right?. She may have been looking for a father-figure too (wasn't her dad in prison or had been in jail?).

    Aaron was taking the Bachelor-FameTrain for all it was worth. It probably wouldn't have worked out with anybody. (I was shocked when he cut Gwen as F3). It sounds like he's grown up, yet now realizing what an opportunity he had and has a few regrets.
    Yea, I think either her dad was in jail or had been in jail also. Can't remember anymore.

    You know what, I think Gwen would have worked out for Aaron in the end. LOL! Just kidding.. But hey, you never know.. Seems like Gwen was too mature for Aaron though

    The sad thing about this whole outcome is that Helene is still single as well like Aaron until now (I believe).
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------
    BRAD is still "THE HOTTEST Bachelor" ever!

  3. #203
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,034

    Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

    Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;2833601;
    Outside -- I think Brooke was too young also. She a 22yo Senior at Univ of Alabama, right?. She may have been looking for a father-figure too (wasn't her dad in prison or had been in jail?).

    Aaron was taking the Bachelor-FameTrain for all it was worth. It probably wouldn't have worked out with anybody. (I was shocked when he cut Gwen as F3). It sounds like he's grown up, yet now realizing what an opportunity he had and has a few regrets.

    As soon as Brooke completed her education at UA, she started her career at the news station here. Every once in a while there would be a media article on her stint on The Bachelor which she handled with maturity for her young years. One thing that I noticed was that for a very long time she would talk about her new relationship, but she would not give his name. It was as if she wanted to protect and shield him from any bad backlash that might result from her experience. It wasn't until last summer or maybe fall that I read an article where she finally allowed him to be named and shown in a picture with her. It was then that she mentioned that they were engaged.

    I did not see B2, but I did read all of the local news articles and interviews on Brooke. I thought she handled them in a mature manner inspite of her young years.

    I personally think she might have been a bit of a lamb to his wolf!!

  4. #204
    FORT Fogey pbmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,426

    Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

    Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;2833601;
    Outside -- I think Brooke was too young also. She a 22yo Senior at Univ of Alabama, right?. She may have been looking for a father-figure too (wasn't her dad in prison or had been in jail?).

    Aaron was taking the Bachelor-FameTrain for all it was worth. It probably wouldn't have worked out with anybody. (I was shocked when he cut Gwen as F3). It sounds like he's grown up, yet now realizing what an opportunity he had and has a few regrets.
    I think Aaron realized he should have chosen Gwen, next to Helene she was the one he cared for but was too caught up on Helene so-called beauty. I don't think he was a bad guy, I felt like Helene was playing a game to win him and he really didn't know how she really was until the show was over,but I felt confident he would find out. He cared more for Gwen than he did Brooke, that's why he sent her home at f3, he told her he was in love. After the show Helene was too jealous of Aaron, she kept giving him the ring back, he kept it the last time. I thought Brooke's dad was there at her hometown date, with all his Alabama mementos

  5. #205
    FORT Fogey nennie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    2,885

    Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;2835247;
    I think Aaron realized he should have chosen Gwen, next to Helene she was the one he cared for but was too caught up on Helene so-called beauty. I don't think he was a bad guy, I felt like Helene was playing a game to win him and he really didn't know how she really was until the show was over,but I felt confident he would find out. He cared more for Gwen than he did Brooke, that's why he sent her home at f3, he told her he was in love. After the show Helene was too jealous of Aaron, she kept giving him the ring back, he kept it the last time. I thought Brooke's dad was there at her hometown date, with all his Alabama mementos
    pbmax I totally agree with you. When he let Gwen go you could see the emotion between them and I thought at that point he knew he made a big mistake. It was still really hard for at the WTA. I wasn't a Brooke nor Helene fan. Another train wreck season.

  6. #206
    FoRT-i-fied hotlanta babe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    now living in Hell-A
    Posts
    1,049

    Re: The Bachelor: Where are they Now

    Quote Originally Posted by charity;2831256;
    According to imdb.com, she's the head nurse working in a laser tattoo removal office called "Dr Tattoff". It doesn't say if she's still with Charlie. I guess not
    Just happened to be driving on Wilshire in Beverly Hills today and was waiting for a stoplight right in front of DR TATTOFF. There was a blonde with Sarah Brice's haircut at the front desk! Was about 30-40 feet away, so can't be sure if it was Sarah, but it sure looked like it!

  7. #207
    FORT Regular Daphne7411's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    57

    Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

    FYI...wonder if anyone on the west coast will catch this. Was watching the west coast feed of lol Rock of Love last night and the Vancouver CITY-TV station was advertising the next day's Breakfast Television...their guest is going to be Meredith, who's out publicizing her new cookbook. The show starts at 6am Pacific or 9 am eastern.

    Sorry for the late notice...I tried posting it up last night and kept getting bounced!

  8. #208
    FORT Fogey girlsmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,165

    Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Daphne7411;2839744;
    FYI...wonder if anyone on the west coast will catch this. Was watching the west coast feed of lol Rock of Love last night and the Vancouver CITY-TV station was advertising the next day's Breakfast Television...their guest is going to be Meredith, who's out publicizing her new cookbook. The show starts at 6am Pacific or 9 am eastern.

    Sorry for the late notice...I tried posting it up last night and kept getting bounced!
    Very interesting Daphne, I hope we can get a report about what she says. I'd love to know why she wasn't featured on the "Where are they now" show I can't believe that she wouldn't have been willing. Do they have something against Meredith? I can't imagine what that would be. They included the Blob pretty prominently was that network driven? Is Rebecca Buddig an ABC actress?

  9. #209
    FoRT-i-fied hotlanta babe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    now living in Hell-A
    Posts
    1,049

    Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

    Rebecca Buddig is on ABC's All My Children.
    And, omg, I'd want to puncture my eardrums with an icepick if I had to hear Bob's laugh all the time!

  10. #210
    FORT Fogey nennie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    2,885

    Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

    Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;2840280;
    Rebecca Buddig is on ABC's All My Children.
    And, omg, I'd want to puncture my eardrums with an icepick if I had to hear Bob's laugh all the time!
    I would have never put those two together. Wonder how she stands it.

Closed Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.