Closed Thread
Page 20 of 192 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

The thing that stood out to me about the list is that, other than the thousands of crew members listed, there is no Sarah Bice. Jay Overby (voted out first night as a Bachelor during Byron season) is listed as are most of the first and second place women - but, even though Charlie is listed, no one from his season is listed.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Re: The Bachelor: Where are they Now

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2831863;
    I saw the preview of the show and in it Aaron is implying that if he had chosen Brooke instead of Helene he would still be with her today. He is in a remorseful state of going for the one that played hard to get and letting go of the girl that truly loved him?
    Chris Harrison used to have a message board, and occasionally he would answer some questions. One of the things that I remember him distinctly saying was that with Aaron it was Helene from the word "go", from the the very beginning.

Brooke is on the weather team on a news channel in my metropolitan city area. The last thing that I read about her ( which has been several months ago now) she was engaged to a guy that she has been dating for quite a long time. In this article that was printed in a local magazine she talked about her experience on The Bachelor, and she said that she thought that things happened for a reason and that things turned out for the best. She never one time talked badly about Aaron, but it was obvious that dispite how she felt at the time, at this point in time she doesn't feel badly that she didn't end up F1 during her experience with Aaron.
    She is by nature and disposition a sweet person as well as a very pretty girl, and I can see why Aaron might look back in retrospect with some regrets. However, given his past interactions with playboy bunnies, Hugh Hefner, and internet lingerie models of question, I am not certain that a connection with Brooke whose lifestyle for all relative points and purposes is quite a bit more conservative would have been very successful either, but that is just my opinion from what I hear here in her hometown.

Thanks Bloomers for your response about Brooke she was a sweety and deserve better than Aaron and I did not want that shot gun coming out rofl.

FORT Fanatic

I always thought Brooke was a very sweet girl, but I agree that it was always Helene from the beginning... I think she cared for him as well, but found out rather quickly (before the final rose ceremony even came on if I recall), that he had a wondering eye for the ladies when the cameras were off!! He also loved the spotlight.... something Helene never really wanted.

I'm glad Brooke is doing well.... she is better off without him as well.

According to today's Yahoo! Entertainment, "The Bachelor - Where are they now?" is a must watch for this week!

And, it list a slew of production people. This list might be beneficial in sleuthing the crew myspace pages!

This isn't about tonight's show (can't wait, by the way!) but I saw Jenni (Brad's F2-ish) on one of those late night chat line commercials this weekend.
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own!" Adam Savage, Mythbusters

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;2833285;
    According to today's Yahoo! Entertainment, "The Bachelor - Where are they now?" is a must watch for this week!

And, it list a slew of production people. This list might be beneficial in sleuthing the crew myspace pages!
    Can you post a link? I couldn't find it... Thanks!

The link for the Yahoo Entertainment TV review of ABC's "The Bachelor - Where Are They Now?"
    HTML Code:
    http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/406
    Rated 3 1/2 out of 5 stars. If you have a yahoo email account (or sign up), viewers can rate TV shows. All FoRTers should pre-rate next week's premiere for a little more publicity.

And, if your TiVo is linked up to your computer, you can click remotely to record (if you forgot to at home).
    Don't ask me how to do that --
    I am technically-challenged with frequent "ESO errors" (as in Equipment Surpassing Operator)
    Last edited by hotlanta babe; 03-10-2008 at 06:35 PM.

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2832649;
    Yes it was about 6 years ago. I erase that tape. Brooke did love him and I thought he would choose her. Helene played hard to get but brooke was her self it was sad when she left. So looking back now he might have met the one for him and regret letting her go and seeing how his life is empty that may be where he is coming from with his words about if he had chosen her he would be with her still. I am sure Brooke would not have put up with his flirting, the dad threat alone would have put that flirting thing right out of his head. Moreover Brooke was ready to move to be with him right away, which I dont think Helene was ready to do because of her work.
    I doubt it would also work if Aaron ended up with Brooke instead of Helene. Aaron to me got caught up with fame in the end and any relationship he had wouldn't have lasted IMO.

Helene was on her last year of her contract from work I believe and was also ready to move for Aaron before he broke things up with her.

Brooke in my opinion was just too young for Aaron at that time and probably wasn't ready to settle down.
    Last edited by OutsideLookinIn; 03-10-2008 at 07:19 PM.
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------
    BRAD is still "THE HOTTEST Bachelor" ever!

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2832651;
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dont think it or say it, another round with him? Who would want to go there again?
    ITA bugs .. No more round #2 for these big time heartbreakers please
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------
    BRAD is still "THE HOTTEST Bachelor" ever!

Closed Thread