Closed Thread
Page 2 of 192 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Sexy Wife of Takeshi Kaga misstee2007's Avatar

Re: Where are they now?

Meredith and Ian broke up in 2005. I haven't heard from them since.

FORT Newbie

what happened to Sadie?

Quote Originally Posted by misstee2007;2332730;
    Meredith and Ian broke up in 2005. I haven't heard from them since.
    thanks,
    I knew they broke up and Ian was in a couple of pictures. I sure hope that Meredith has found true love. Somehow I'd think if she got married it would be reported, but maybe not.

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2332017;
    I wish I knew what happened to Meredith after cooking school and if she's found true love.
    Me too, she was my favorite. Anybody heard anything about Meredith?

FORT Regular

Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

just saw a news segment here in houston that interviewed a few of our local past contestants to see how being on "the bachelor" or "bachelorette" may have changed their lives. i thought it was interesting:

1. amber a is doing well and thinks it's "fun" and "crazy" when people recognize her (though they didn't update us on the job thing...last i heard her principal resigned)

2. erica rose just finished filming a pilot for a reality show that will center around her and her family

3. Matt (from mer's season) just got married in march (to a girl that he met through lanny!) and is happy!! good for him!

they also interviewed susan who made it to the final 15 this season, but i wasn't paying attention because i was canoodling with erin

have you guys heard anything about past contestants?? i'm always curious about what happens to reality tv "stars" once their 15 minutes are up
    Last edited by sparkyanna; 05-22-2007 at 01:57 AM.

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

I saw Ian a few weeks ago in Los Angeles. He and some friends were at the Dance Downtown event. I must say, Ian is actually really cute in person with a nice butt!! Hubba...hubba. I really wished he and Meredith had lasted.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by DeePeee;2412557;
    I saw Ian a few weeks ago in Los Angeles. He and some friends were at the Dance Downtown event. I must say, Ian is actually really cute in person with a nice butt!! Hubba...hubba. I really wished he and Meredith had lasted.

Wow, I thought I remembered reading that part of the reason they broke up is because she wanted to live in LA and he preferred New York. Guess that was bogus.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by natashapierre;2412797;
    Wow, I thought I remembered reading that part of the reason they broke up is because she wanted to live in LA and he preferred New York. Guess that was bogus.
    I never heard that about their break up. Whatever the reason, it still bums me out. They lasted for like a year I believe. I was really hoping they'd make it.

I was surprised to see Ian at this LA Dance Downtown event. He seemed to be having a good time. He was out there dancing with all the rest of us. This Friday they're having a Samba band perform. As Ian grew up in Brazil, he might show up there again. Unfortunately, I have other plans and can't go. Ugh!

FORT Newbie

Moana has started a jewelry line and she still talks to Travis quite a bit. But she has moved on and has had a couple of boyfriends since Dr. Stork.
    Last edited by lifesabeach; 05-22-2007 at 08:38 PM.

Jerry Ferris is now an "International art dealer and philanthropist!" Direct from the website of the reality show that will begin airing in Jan 2008 - VIP Passport. HOME PAGE Sort of a Lifestyles of the not rich and Wanna be famous. I think.

Closed Thread