Closed Thread
Page 190 of 192 FirstFirst ... 90140180181182183184185186187188189190191192 LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 1916

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3854960;

We see on DWTS segments where the pro goes with the contestant during the week, and they fit in their practices around the contestant's schedule. Evidently, the pro goes to the fun places as well!
    I thought it was funny because of Vienna's comment about him being with Chelsea and then coming home to her... seems like he comes home to Vienna and goes, "look I brought Chelsea with me... let's go out!" haha

anyone see this interview with Jill?: Breakfast Television Vancouver

a - very unflattering webcam picture of herself
    b - Ed REALLy didn't seem to be thrilled with having to discuss the question of a wedding, at all, and Jill even made a comment about how Ed tries to avoid the topic...

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3854886;
    aw, Reid just confirmed on Facebook that he's going out with Kristen Dalton, Miss USA, a few cute pics, sorry I don't know how to bring over here
    Thanks for posting, Reid was my absolute favorite bachelor of all time!!!! I read back in December a new couple alert with him & Kristen Dalton but since then had only read he said he was dating someone in New York but didn't specifically say who. Apparantly Kristen has to be careful about dating while she is still crowned Miss USA. Hope Reid is happy and after Kristen's reign if they are still an item we see more photos of them together.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3855123;

b - Ed REALLy didn't seem to be thrilled with having to discuss the question of a wedding, at all, and Jill even made a comment about how Ed tries to avoid the topic...
    For some reason, I can't view those videos on BT. Anymore about the video interview with Riaz? I've watched some of her earlier interviews with them, and I think he's adorable!

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3854886;
    aw, Reid just confirmed on Facebook that he's going out with Kristen Dalton, Miss USA, a few cute pics, sorry I don't know how to bring over here
    Well the show turned out pretty well for him!

Exclusive: Jake's Not-Quite-Ex Will Spill on TV!

If Jake Pavelka thought he was leaving controversy from The Bachelor behind by joining the new season of Dancing With the Stars — he couldn't be more wrong!

Star previously reported that Tanya Douglas, Jake's 25-year-old former girlfriend, claims that he was still in contact with her and professing his love even after he proposed to Vienna Girardi.

Now Star has learned that Tanya has taped a first-person interview with Inside Edition that will air tomorrow, March 16. She'll be displaying personal photos of her private moments with Jake, as well as providing new details about their relationship... and Jake's indiscretions.

Not a pretty picture for Mr. Pavelka!

Star Magazine | News | Jake's Not-Quite-Ex Will Spill on TV!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Fogey

Thanks for posting the link.

a) Ed avoids/deflects the question of marriage.
    b) Jill wants (another) EMHE episode.

Haven't moved from the starting point at the end of her season.

FORT Fanatic

I guess I didn't see a big deal with him avoiding the question... the guy was still in his PJ's trying to avoid the camera. I don't think he wanted to even be in the video... and even Jillian mentioned that they are trying to keep any plans about the wedding under wrap, and she just handles the questions better. I guess I don't read any "meaning" into it, other than he just doesn't want to discuss it with the public.

Quote Originally Posted by maxkl;3855205;
    I guess I didn't see a big deal with him avoiding the question... the guy was still in his PJ's trying to avoid the camera. I don't think he wanted to even be in the video... and even Jillian mentioned that they are trying to keep any plans about the wedding under wrap, and she just handles the questions better. I guess I don't read any "meaning" into it, other than he just doesn't want to discuss it with the public.
    I watched the interview and I didn't notice Ed avoiding wedding talk, other than not relaying when and where. What I did notice is our Jillian, once again, discussing the possibility of a televised wedding!

Bachelor Jake Pavelka's Ex-Girlfriend Speaks Out
    Airdate: 3/16/2010

"The person I fell in love with is not the same person everyone saw on TV, not at all," says the most recent Bachelor's ex-girlfriend, Tanya Douglas.

She's the mystery woman who sparked headlines when she called into a Florida radio station with her voice disguised, saying she was still involved with The Bachelor, Jake Pavelka, after he was engaged to fiancée Vienna Girardi.

Now Douglas is speaking out publicly for the first time, exclusively to INSIDE EDITION.

"I fell in love with what I believe was maybe a lie," she tells INSIDE EDITION's Megan Alexander.

Douglas first met the handsome pilot two years ago when she was a passenger on a plane he was flying from Asheville, North Carolina to Florida.

"He and I had a chemistry, we had a very, very special bond that I don't think most people find in a lifetime," Douglas says.

They spent a romantic weekend in New York City and even met each other's parents.

"He's come to my hometown, he's met my family. He had a private conversation with my father saying, 'I love your daughter, I think that God led us to be together, I have every intention of having a life with her,' " says Douglas.

"At that point you're thinking 'Jake is the one' ?" Alexander asks.

"No thinking, I knew," she says.

After dating for five months Pavelka unloaded a bombshell, he was going to become the next Bachelor.

"He said, 'Tanya I love you and I'm not going on the show to find love, and I know I've found love with you, but we just need to put our relationship on shelf,' " she says.

"You must have known it was over when he started dating 25 other women,' " says Alexander.

"Well of course it was over, but putting your relationship on a shelf is not the same as breaking up with someone," Douglas explains.

She says she had renewed hope about their romance when Pavelka called her several times immediately after he finished taping the show, before episodes began to air.

"He said, 'But Tanya I do want to let you know that ever since I first saw you get on that plane in Asheville, that I've never loved anyone more.' "

"You thought, 'He's coming back to me' ?" asks Alexander.

[Douglas nods]

So imagine Douglas's surprise when she saw that Pavelka had actually proposed to Girardi on the show.

"He called you while engaged to Vienna, do you consider that cheating?" asks Alexander.

"If I were in Vienna's shoes I would consider it absolutely cheating," says Douglas.

Pavelka released a statement saying: "The relationship was prior to The Bachelor. It simply did not work out. It is unfortunate that people such as this are trying to...disparage my incredible relationship with Vienna."

"They may be happy now, but I know what he told me immediately following their engagement," says Douglas.

"What goes through your mind watching this?" Alexander asks.

"Disbelief."

Douglas says she is coming to grips with the fact things are over with Pavelka, and she's looking forward to dating again.

News - Bachelor Jake Pavelka's Ex-Girlfriend Speaks Out - InsideEdition.com
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Closed Thread