Closed Thread
Page 19 of 192 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969119 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Re: The Bachelor: Where are they Now

He look pitiful so when you see it tomorrow we will make more sense of it. I truly thought that Brooke did love him more than Helene did though so maybe my recollection is way off base.

But how long ago was that? I didn't see that season, but it much have been, what, 5-6 years ago?

If we never make that kind of mistake in our love lives, we are fortunate. So in a way, what he says makes sense. But I'm somewhat taken aback that he'd mention it now.

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2832624;
    He look pitiful so when you see it tomorrow we will make more sense of it. I truly thought that Brooke did love him more than Helene did though so maybe my recollection is way off base.
    JMO Does he think Brooke would have tolerated his flirting ways? I liked Aaron but lawdy I hope he doesn't think he deserves another chance as the Bachelor

Yes it was about 6 years ago. I erase that tape. Brooke did love him and I thought he would choose her. Helene played hard to get but brooke was her self it was sad when she left. So looking back now he might have met the one for him and regret letting her go and seeing how his life is empty that may be where he is coming from with his words about if he had chosen her he would be with her still. I am sure Brooke would not have put up with his flirting, the dad threat alone would have put that flirting thing right out of his head. Moreover Brooke was ready to move to be with him right away, which I dont think Helene was ready to do because of her work.
    Last edited by bugsme3; 03-09-2008 at 10:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DoodleBug;2832646;
    JMO Does he think Brooke would have tolerated his flirting ways? I liked Aaron but lawdy I hope he doesn't think he deserves another chance as the Bachelor

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dont think it or say it, another round with him? Who would want to go there again?

Teaching and Learning :) heatheshells10's Avatar

Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Does anyone know if the Bachelor: Where are They Now? will be up on the alphabet site Tuesday? I just realized it comes on at 7 not 8 and I have a meeting at that time. I need my Bachelor fix!
    "I'm talking about fate here - when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams." -Alex and Emma

I will never forget Brooke after Aaron told her she was not the one. I don't know if I've ever seen anyone else cry so much. I felt so sorry for her.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

The time is ET. If you click on 'View All Photos' you can see 88 photos in larger images. They show a couple of Matt, Brad and girls, Andy and girls and Lorenzo and girls. It may bring back good and bad memories.

Next Episode
    Tonight at 08:00 pm ABC (ch 2) All Upcoming Airings
    Highlights from past seasons include segments catching up with past bachelors Andrew Firestone and Aaron Buerge; "Bachelorette" couple Trista and Ryan Sutter; and former contestants.

The Bachelor Television show - The Bachelor TV Show - Yahoo! TV
    Need a hug today. Here's one from me. (Squeeze...Squeeze)

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Went and looked at all the photos and have to say the girls in Lorenzo's season... hmmm Quality and age a big difference than Brad's season.

I accidently (stupid me) clicked on the image. Maybe a good thing. There is a list and it seems it is the people whom will be on the show tonight. Any thoughts? There is a bunch of other stuff I not certain about. If true are you pleased or not who will be on the show?

The Bachelor Television show - The Bachelor TV Show - Yahoo! TV
    Need a hug today. Here's one from me. (Squeeze...Squeeze)

Closed Thread