Closed Thread
Page 187 of 192 FirstFirst ... 87137177178179180181182183184185186187188189190191192 LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 1916

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

FORT Regular

Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Ok Seriously...every one of the Bachelorette's from this season is or wants to be in the entertainment Biz...if you look at their Twitter's, they all have some sort of acting or modeling professional photo up...maybe their Bachelor pic Tenly TOTALLY wants that, she's practically begging to be on DWTS as per her interviews. I honestly think anyone who goes on this show wants that (fame) first then to fall in love :

Kathryn : Kathryn Sherlock (KentuckyWildKAT) on Twitter
    Tenley: Tenley Molzahn (TenleyMolzahn) on Twitter
    Ashleigh: Ashleigh Hunt (AHunt125) on Twitter

Vienna looks tired. Stress appears to be taking its toll.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Prissypants;3852717;
    Vienna looks tired. Stress appears to be taking its toll.
    Not saying it is, but it could be the wild schedule they have been keeping for the past two and a half weeks since the finale. Between LA, NY and heaven who knows where else, I can well imagine they are BOTH looking tired. Add in the new schedule of dancing, the Mav's game, and all the other goings on, I'm surprised either or both of them are still standing. Ghee it is nice to be young.

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

I thought the interview with Tanya is suppose to be out today...is this correct? Does anyone have any info they can give me?

Some tweets from Vienna today:

ViennaGirardi: Packing for Florida. Jake and I are spending the weekend with my family

ViennaGirardi: Hi..thank for your support. Jake and I really appreciate it.

ViennaGirardi: @quadsmom1 Disney is a must! We are going Saturday.

ViennaGirardi: Getting interview by @shaunssanctuary from access hollywood

ViennaGirardi: @jakepavelka1 Im so proud of you! All your hard work is going to pay off. Xoxo

Inside the Bachelor: Brad Womack's Harsh Exit

Season 11 Bachelor Describes Moment of Truth When He Decided to Dump Both Women

"I am about to be the biggest jerk in America."

Brad Womack infamously rejected both Deanna Pappas, right, and co-contestant Jenni Croft at the end of "The Bachelor" season 11. Womack and Pappas recently met to talk about life, love and reality TV.
    (Marc Honaker / ABC News)That's what former "Bachelor" contestant Brad Womack said he was thinking immediately before the show's final rose ceremony in season 11, when Womack became the first Bachelor to reject both of the final two contestants.

Instead of offering a proposal or even a promise ring, Womack said goodbye to cheerleader Jenni Croft and real estate agent Deanna Pappas, leaving both women in tears.

Watch "Inside the Bachelor: Stories Behind the Rose" on a special edition of "20/20," Monday at 8 p.m. ET.

Womack said it was an agonizing and heartbreaking moment for him.

"Not only am I dumping two girls, but I'm doing it on national television," he recalled.

The backlash was immediate and intense. "I can't begin to tell you how many e-mails I received from countless people ... to my personal address which was a little scary," said Womack. "My family received some interesting phone calls. It was tough."

Related
    Jason & Molly Marriage? 'Absolutely Someday''Bachelorette' Jillian and Ed Open Up WATCH: The Bachelor on Rumors and RomanceWomack said he went into hiding for weeks, despite owning four bars in Austin, Texas. "I stayed home for a little while and just did some self-analysis, wondering, am I really that bad?"

Womack, in his first television interview since the year his season ended, says he began the show with the best intentions.

"I do believe in the fairy tale that is 'The Bachelor,'" Womack said. "I believe, or I wanted to believe, that you can meet somebody, you can fall for them, you can try to make it work, kind of throw caution to the wind ... but I also believe in reality, true reality."

After weeks of dating, Womack said he realized he had not fallen in love, and that he wanted to leave the show the same way he entered it -- solo.

"The Bachelor" executive producer Martin Hilton admitted that Womack's choice initially made the producers nervous. "But in the end, it was clear that ... we couldn't force him to do anything, nor would we," said Hilton.

"We've never seen a guy choose no one," said Mike Fleiss, the show's creator and executive producer. "And so unpredictability is a good element in all these reality shows."

For the spurned Deanna Pappas, it was a shocking conclusion to a relationship she was convinced would have a happy ending.

"I was devastated, I was crushed, I was heartbroken," Pappas said. "I was just hurt and confused and I still kind of held onto something hoping that he would come to his senses and realize that he had made a mistake. And then once we filmed the 'After the Final Rose', that's when the anger set in. Because he didn't want me."
    Bachelor Brad Womack Season 11 Rejection - ABC News
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Where Are They Now? Life After 'The Bachelor'
    After 15 Minutes of Fame, Bachelors Andrew Firestone, Bob Guiney Tackle Love, Career
    By STEVE SCHNEE and KRISTIN PISARCIK with CHRIS CONNELLY
    March 12, 2010

After 19 combined seasons of seasons of "The Bachelor" and its sister spin-off' "The Bachelorette," two couples have tied the knot. Season 13 "Bachelor" single father Jason Mesnick, tied the knot to Molly Malaney on national television this week, following in the footsteps of season 1 "Bachelorette" couple Trista Rehn and Ryan Sutter.

The quest for true love and eternal happiness hasn't been easy for many of the show's stars and contestants, .

For season 2 "Bachelorette" Meredith Phillips, it didn't take long for her engagement to contestant Ian McKee to fizzle and for her break up to make tabloid headlines.

"We broke up, and you know, after a breakup you don't feel fantastic," she said. "But it's tough, to have to go before the world and [say], 'Hey, I broke up, you know? I'm devastated, I'm crying.'"
    Related
    Inside the Bachelor: Brad Womack's Harsh Exit

Seven years post-"Bachelorette," Phillips lives in the Los Angeles area and has written a cookbook called "The Date Night Cookbook: Romantic Recipes for the Busy Couple."

Phillips met her current boyfriend, filmmaker Fritz Manger, at a cooking class, and vows she will be engaged by the fall.

Season 3 "Bachelor" Andrew Firestone wasn't sure what he was getting into when he agreed to be the Bachelor.

"They said, 'well, it's you and 25 girls and a bunch of hot tubs and champagne and, you know, you get to run around with them for two months.' I said, 'OK, well where do I sign up?'" Firestone said.

Firestone split with winner Jenn Scheftt after the show citing his workaholic tendencies. He was down on his romantic luck when he met his future wife, Serbian model Ivana Bozilovic.

"When I met my wife, I thought, gosh, I hope she hasn't watched the show," Firestone said. "Luckily she was out of the country when that aired, and I've done my best to go burn every copy of that show."

A 'Bachelor'-Inspired Proposal

To win over Bozilovic, Firestone had to really romance her -- "Bachelor" style.

Bozilovic cites his "Bachelor" experience for helping their courtship. "He dated women, found out what he wanted and didn't want," she said. "I think it was great for our relationship."

When it came to proposing, Firestone rivaled the exotic fantasy dates on "The Bachelor," planning the perfect proposal on Bozilovic's 30th birthday. Firestone took her out ATV riding on Pismo Beach, Calif., and on the beach they walked over to a shovel in the ground.

"I start digging down, and I pull out a [treasure] chest. And in the chest, there was a, a blanket, and a bottle of champagne, and two glasses, a CD player, a disposable camera, and a ring," Firestone said. "It was a pretty cool moment."

Hours later, Firestone whisked her away to a surprise birthday and engagement party with scores of friends who had flown in for from all over the country.

The couple has settled down on Firestone's family vineyards in Santa Barbara, Calif., wine country, with their 1-year-old son, Brooks.

"Maybe it's not everybody's perfect life, but it's the life that we thought was perfect," Firestone said. "Between son and wife and, I don't know. We feel very blessed."

Love Knockouts, but Career Bliss

While many Bachelors have struck out when it comes to love, some have catapulted their realty TV fame into career success. Season 5 Bachelor and former pro football quarterback Jesse Palmer made a seamless transition to the broadcast studio as a college football analyst for ESPN.

Season 8 Bachelor Dr. Travis Stork became the host of the television show "The Doctors," and in January he brought his healing hands to Haiti, following the devastating earthquake.

"I've never taken care of patients who are number one, more grateful and more resilient," Stork said about the relief effort, "It was a life-changing experience. And it's one that, that I'll carry with me forever."

Since his season 9 bachelorhood, Prince Lorenzo Borghese has become royalty in the pet world. He sells Royal Treatment, his line of pet products, on the Home Shopping Network, and recently launched a Web site.

Bob Guiney

Bob Guiney, who made his debut as a suitor on season 1 of "The Bachelorette," and then returned as "The Bachelor" in season 4, landed regular hosting gigs on the Game Show Network and sings in a classic rock band called "Band from TV" with "Desperate Housewives" actor James Denton.

"One of the best things about the show for me was, you know, they allowed me to showcase the fact that I'd been a musician," Guiney said.

America remembers Guiney as the good-hearted, good-time bachelor who chose California mortgage broker Estella Gardinier. But the couple broke up months after the final rose ceremony.

"We go out and live in the real world, and he wasn't taking me on any fantasy dates," she joked. "I just started to see that we weren't compatible. We just had a lot of things that didn't line up."

After Gardinier, Guiney wed "All My Children" star Rebecca Budig in July 2004. The pair delighted many fans, but after five years they are going through a divorce.

"At this point we're thankful to have our friendship, but we're just going our separate ways," Guiney said, adding that he can't imagine dating for a while.

As for his Bachelor pick, Gardinier said fans are constantly bringing up Guiney, making it harder for her to move on.

"It's harder to move on because that person keeps getting brought up, and every little thing they do gets brought up," she said. "I can't tell you how many people are like, 'Did you know? Bob is getting a divorce!' ... Whatever they're going through, I hope they work it out."

But now, Gardinier is ready to move on: "I've no rings," she said, "I'm not married, but, I'm looking forward to it!"
    Life After 'The Bachelor' and 'The Bachelorette' - ABC News

Just posted a pic from the benefit. Thank you to everyone that came out and supported HOPE.

My stylist Chris Martin from copperhead salon

^^^^^^^

She looks sooooooooo much better with her hair that color than the bleach blonde. It makes her look more mature... JMO

Closed Thread