Closed Thread
Page 186 of 192 FirstFirst ... 86136176177178179180181182183184185186187188189190191192 LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 1916

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Quote Originally Posted by LuvThisStuf!;3850926;
    BIG question about that 20 / 20 show -- Why don't they ever show anything, and I mean ANYthing, about Meredith and Ian????? Does anyone have a clue?
    You will see her on the 20/20 interview March 15th! I just noticed this in the press release and remembered your comment about not hearing from her:

From casting sessions, to never-before-seen audition tapes, "Inside the Bachelor: The Stories Behind the Rose" will include exclusive interviews with former Bachelors and Bachelorettes, as well as former contestants, including: Dr. Travis Stork, Ryan and Trista Sutter, Andrew Firestone; Meredith Phillips, Charlie O'Connell and many other fan favorites.

ETA: Hmm the way that is worded it might just be old footage we haven't seen of her yet, like an audition tape, but hopefully for the Meredith fans it's a new interview.
    Last edited by terabithia; 03-10-2010 at 10:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ajd66;3852275;
    If you want to see a real good picture of Jake and Vienna, go to his web page, then click on Twitter.
    She really does look great.

@viennagirardi at restaurant in Dallas. on Twitpic

Dirk Nowitzki MAV's #41

At the MAV's game!!

Bachelorette guest stars on home show

She brought a little bit of Alberta all the way to Oklahoma as Jillian Harris traded Bachelorette roses for a hammer and nails as a guest on Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.

The Alberta-born Harris spoke with Metro about her experience as a celebrity guest on the show set to air Sunday on Citytv, where she helped design a room for a young girl in a family with a child who survived a heart transplant.

I am so excited to cuddle up by the TV with my future husband, maybe make some pizza and watch the show, Harris said.

Comparing the reality show experiences, Harris said she was happy to be part of something that wasnt about her but was about something bigger.

Its very gratifying to be able to give back and sometimes you dont realize how lucky you are to have your family, your health and home. It was very touching.

Harris said she cant wait to come back to Alberta with her new man, who she met on the Bachelorette.

Im excited for the Stampede and Im bringing Ed with me this time, she added
    Metro - Bachelorette guest stars on home show
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Newbie

I live in Dallas and know people who go to Jake's church. They say that he's expected to bring Vienna to church soon. Will give an update if/when that happens.

Wes Hayden, who along with Jake vied for Jillian's love on The Bachelorette, is adding in his two cents. "I don't believe his relationship with Vienna is real," Wes, who bunked with Jake on the hit reality show, tells Life & Style. "Do I think there's going to be a marriage? I highly doubt it."
    Jake has always wanted to be in the limelight, says Wes. "He said to me, 'The reason I'm on the show is I want America to fall in love with me so I can be the next Bachelor,'" Wes reveals exclusively to Life & Style.
    First bolded part: It's not like he's saying anything most of us haven't already said.

Second Bolded: We've heard him say this during Jillian's season - so it's nothing new and I beleive him 100%. He may have gone on the show with an agenda, but he didn't try and hide it.
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Happydog;3852449;
    I live in Dallas and know people who go to Jake's church. They say that he's expected to bring Vienna to church soon. Will give an update if/when that happens.
    THOSE 2 CHEESY PEOPLE IN CHURCH - HOPEFULLY HE WILL WEAR A NEW TURTLENECK AND SHE WILL HAVE THE GOOD SENSE TO COVER UP. I REALIZE THIS MIGHT BE AN "SRO" CROWD IN THE CHURCH.

What a lovely touch, Jake offering condolences to Marie Osmond and family on his blog. Oh yes, I forgot, I would guess she will be invited to the wedding too, as she was a Stars' dancer - he considers her "family too!!!!! Wow that list is going to be shaping up nicely. If Kate Gosselin can tolerate her ex for a while perhaps Jon and Vienna could get together before the vows.....

Closed Thread