Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3852071;
    Doesn't make sense to me, either.

I think the quote is an edited combination of a Jillian tweet and tabloid TV sound bite/ banter prior to the FRC. Ed's said he saw a better connection with Vienna and Jillian said Tenley a better fit. Something like that.

But what does any of this have to do with Jake caught cheating?
    That's the funny thing about the cover.....It says that Jake is caught cheating, yet underneath the title, the statements have nothing to do with cheating??!?!?!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3852123;
    That's the funny thing about the cover.....It says that Jake is caught cheating, yet underneath the title, the statements have nothing to do with cheating??!?!?!
    Whether or not this is true or not, I have not a clue. Personally, I doubt it only because I do not believe that Jake's mother would have gone on Good Morning Texas yesterday had this whole "engagement" been over. I just don't see it that way. Also, according to Jake's Tweeters, he and V have been this week to dinner in Dallas with his family, then to dinner in Dallas with Chelsie and the Crew of DWTS. If it was "over" then I don't believe those events would have taken place. Maybe because of contract obligations, the media appearances would have to take place, but not the other.

Quote Originally Posted by ajd66;3852130;
    Whether or not this is true or not, I have not a clue. Personally, I doubt it only because I do not believe that Jake's mother would have gone on Good Morning Texas yesterday had this whole "engagement" been over. I just don't see it that way. Also, according to Jake's Tweeters, he and V have been this week to dinner in Dallas with his family, then to dinner in Dallas with Chelsie and the Crew of DWTS. If it was "over" then I don't believe those events would have taken place. Maybe because of contract obligations, the media appearances would have to take place, but not the other.
    Well I don't believe it either, but since it relates to the bachelor, I thought I would post it. They do look good together on the cover don't you think?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3852133;
    Well I don't believe it either, but since it relates to the bachelor, I thought I would post it. They do look good together on the cover don't you think?
    I think they look great.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3852133;
    I agree Sanlee - they do look good on the cover. It is just the contents that I take issue with. I'm very torn between wanting Jake to do real good on DWTS, and wanting him to go home fairly soon. For he and V's sake, I think getting back to Dallas and trying to get out of the limelight would be best. For my pleasure, I would like to see him go a good ways with DWTS. I feel he is out of his comfort zone on DWTS, but so were a lot of others we have seen on this show in the past. No doubt it will test all he and V have together for this show to go on. I did appreciate what he said in his interview this morning that he had received the call about 3-4 weeks ago, while he was driving to California. He told them he had to think about it, mainly because he wanted to talk to V about it. She said something like, why didn't you say yes right away, and he told her he had wanted to discuss it with her before he accepted the gig. That tells me he is already thinking "couple" rather than a "single" guy. He also said to one reporter that he was not a bachelor any longer. I know, I know, words are a dime a dozen, but if he is anywhere thinking this way, I believe they may have a chance of surviving. The operative word here is "may" and in a few weeks when things calm down, I could change "may" to something stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by ajd66;3852168;
    I agree Sanlee - they do look good on the cover. It is just the contents that I take issue with. I'm very torn between wanting Jake to do real good on DWTS, and wanting him to go home fairly soon. For he and V's sake, I think getting back to Dallas and trying to get out of the limelight would be best. For my pleasure, I would like to see him go a good ways with DWTS. I feel he is out of his comfort zone on DWTS, but so were a lot of others we have seen on this show in the past. No doubt it will test all he and V have together for this show to go on. I did appreciate what he said in his interview this morning that he had received the call about 3-4 weeks ago, while he was driving to California. He told them he had to think about it, mainly because he wanted to talk to V about it. She said something like, why didn't you say yes right away, and he told her he had wanted to discuss it with her before he accepted the gig. That tells me he is already thinking "couple" rather than a "single" guy. He also said to one reporter that he was not a bachelor any longer. I know, I know, words are a dime a dozen, but if he is anywhere thinking this way, I believe they may have a chance of surviving. The operative word here is "may" and in a few weeks when things calm down, I could change "may" to something stronger.
    I totally get what you are saying, and I agree.

Another cover.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3852158;
    I have been following thier tweets and it seemed like Jake and Vienna had date night in Dallas last night and Chelsie was left to roam the city by herself. I felt bad for her because she is not from there and yet agreed to come and work with Jake in his hometown. I know Vienna and Jake want some couple time, but Jake signed up to be on DWTS and I think ditching your partner in a place unknown to her was a little harsh.

You might be trying to read something into it that was not there. Be careful. It is so easy to do. None of us know what exactly happened there and assumptions are just that, assumptions.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3852213;
    I totally get what you are saying, and I agree.

Another cover.

I agree too. Jason, Molly, Jillian and Ed all said that was key to their sucess. Getting back to a NORMAL life.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3852123;
    You have to buy the Life & Style magazine to get the rest of the story, "cheating", etc. Does anyone have it? I think it said it came out today, 3/10.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Pdilly1;3852216;
    You might be trying to read something into it that was not there. Be careful. It is so easy to do. None of us know what exactly happened there and assumptions are just that, assumptions.
    If you want to see a real good picture of Jake and Vienna, go to his web page, then click on Twitter. About an hour or two ago, they were at dinner with a couple of other people before a Mav's game in Dallas. WOW, Vienna looks so different with her hair up and not down. Vienna and Jake sure look happy in that picture to this old lady. Others will find fault with it, I'm sure, but they look happy to me.

Closed Thread