Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Didn't know where to put this, but it looks like Melissa didn't get the part as co-host on DWTS. It went to Brooke Burke.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Glad to see Charlie and Sarah haning in tere. I got the impression Charlieis dragging his feet. Then we have JED. There is also the possibility of Deanna and Michael down the road (if Deanna has anything to say about it).
    If Jake and Vienna make it to next year they could soon follow.

I am very happy for Jason and Molly.

Quote Originally Posted by Pdilly1;3850881;
    Glad to see Charlie and Sarah haning in tere. I got the impression Charlieis dragging his feet. Then we have JED. There is also the possibility of Deanna and Michael down the road (if Deanna has anything to say about it).
    If Jake and Vienna make it to next year they could soon follow.

I am very happy for Jason and Molly.
    I actually got the feeling that Charlie and Sarah would be engaged soon.

JED - I can see them just going off and getting married and sending CH the pictures afterwards.

I agree Deanna would I am not sure Michael is there yet.

Ditto on Jake and Vienna if they make it the next year we will see a wedding. It could very likely be like Molly and Jason and JED the media just made them bond more.

It was a beautiful wedding

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3850889;
    I actually got the feeling that Charlie and Sarah would be engaged soon.

JED - I can see them just going off and getting married and sending CH the pictures afterwards.

I agree Deanna would I am not sure Michael is there yet.

Ditto on Jake and Vienna if they make it the next year we will see a wedding. It could very likely be like Molly and Jason and JED the media just made them bond more.

It was a beautiful wedding
    Haha...I would hope Michael isn't there yet with Deanna considering Michael is dating Holly and Deanna is dating Michael's twin Stephen.

Quote Originally Posted by endlessxoxlove;3850890;
    Haha...I would hope Michael isn't there yet with Deanna considering Michael is dating Holly and Deanna is dating Michael's twin Stephen.
    Whoops Let's replace Michael with Stephen

Did you all see the commercial which ran during J/M's Wedding about the 20/20 special next week? Brad Womack says "It was bruuutal". Of course he was talking about the treatment he got from the public after he dumped both Jenni and DeAnna at the FRC.

BIG question about that 20 / 20 show -- Why don't they ever show anything, and I mean ANYthing, about Meredith and Ian????? Does anyone have a clue?

Jason & Molly are on Jimmy Kimmel right now.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by LuvThisStuf!;3850926;
    BIG question about that 20 / 20 show -- Why don't they ever show anything, and I mean ANYthing, about Meredith and Ian????? Does anyone have a clue?
    They're no longer under contract to appear, so I am guessing they have no interest in being connected to the show at this point. Can't say I blame them.

We were wondering in the wedding thread if Jesse took Evangeline Lilly to the wedding (turns out it was Ann from Jason's season, not E Lilly), and I found a story with some info on Jesse's upcoming activities. This info came from Jesse, he spoke to the Astrochicks website.

"Jesse just finished his Olympics gig with Associated Press, where he was the host of Beyond the Medal. Hes off to Chicago this weekend and will be doing a cover story for another show around sports medicine. After that, we may see Jesse on the Bachelor Pad, or he may even get his own reality show."

---

Btw, was that Olympics show on TV or was it just a web thing? I saw a couple of the videos on youtube and they had less than a 1,000 views, I thought it was odd the AP would go to all that expense to film a show with a tiny audience. It looks great on his resume and he can brag about it, so Jesse doesn't care!

I thought the bit about his own reality show was interesting because some of the guys from De's season were saying he was only there to get his own reality show, he was supposedly telling all the guys that was his goal. I think Jesse hinted to Astrochicks that might be in the works so she mentioned it.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3850959;
    Jason & Molly are on Jimmy Kimmel right now.
    another hilarious interview. the fake tv show was too funny. "jason and molly hang a picture" LMBO

Closed Thread