Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Neil Lane Diamond Pendant worn by Molly during the televised rehearsal dinner before her wedding for sale on e-Bay with proceeds to go to Project Parachute. Starting bid is at $7,500.00. Interested?

Molly Malaney & Jason Mesnick Neil Lane Diamond Pendant - eBay (item 130372860683 end time Mar-17-10 22:22:18 PDT)

Re: New Bachelorette

(Not sure where this goes in the forums...)

But! You can now get SQT with the Bachelorette/Bachelor coming out on the DS/Wii this summer...lol

The images will look like contestants on the show. So funny!

FORT Fogey

No bids so far. I think she was wearing it, or something that looked like it, on R&K this morning.

FORT Newbie

Melissa will be appearing on Ellen, Friday, March 12th, in advance of the 20/20 special, scheduled to air Monday, March 15th

Here is some promo information from the Ellen Show:

"...Also, this season of "The Bachelor" was full of scandals and surprises, but no one can forget last season when Jason proposed to MELISSA RYCROFT -- and then changed his mind! She's telling everything in a new "20/20" special, "Inside the Bachelor: The Stories Behind the Rose," but not before visiting Ellen first!..."

Melissa interviewed at least two people for the special, Wes, from Jillian's season and Stacey, from Matt's season. Considering the bad edits that these two received on the show, it will be interesting to see what they have to say.

Last edited by ROCKCHALK0229; 03-08-2010 at 02:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sunchaserr;3850360;
    i just watched jason and molly on regis and kelly. they were very sweet together. i thought the newlywed game against mark and kelly was hilarious.
    I saw Jason and Molly on Regis and Kelly this morning and they seemed so happy. Not big fans of theirs, but I am happy it has turned out well for all concerned. I will watch the wedding tonight, because I am a sucker for weddings.

Jason and Molly will also be on Jimmy Kimmel tonight.
    Last edited by n4692u; 03-08-2010 at 02:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3850468;
    I am also not a fan of the jeans with dress shoes look, unless the guy is also wearing a sports jacket. I was just shoe shopping with a friend and they make so many cool casual shoes/updated sneaker styles for men now that would look so much more appropriate. Ed and Jake, get with the program, dudes!

I'm always startled at girls in skirts or dresses hopping on bikes; I guess I'm old-fashioned. Is that what Spanks are for? Maybe this is an impromptu
    bike shot and Ed's sports coat may be on a nearby bench?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3850532;
    No bids so far. I think she was wearing it, or something that looked like it, on R&K this morning.
    It was just listed today at 10:36:29 AM.

According to the listing: She has kept and wears a duplicate - as seen on Live with Regis and Kelly March 8th.

FORT Newbie

More Andy Baldwin!

Andy caused many tongues to wag in Washington DC when he attended a pre-Oscar party with Susan Roberts. The much older Susan and Andy were very affectionate. He sure loves the older women.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3850535;
    I saw Jason and Molly on Regis and Kelly this morning and they seemed so happy. Not big fans of theirs, but I am happy it has turned out well for all concerned. I will watch the wedding tonight, because I am a sucker for weddings.

Jason and Molly will also be on Jimmy Kimmel tonight.

I was not a big fan either. I thought Jason was kind of wimpy. However, I am always happy to see a happy couple. I wish them the best! I might have to watch a little of the wedding tonight.
    Last edited by Lolala; 03-08-2010 at 03:49 PM. Reason: correction of spelling

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Lolala;3850569;
    More Andy Baldwin!

Andy caused many tongues to wag in Washington DC when he attended a pre-Oscar party with Susan Roberts. The much older Susan and Andy were very affectionate. He sure loves the older women.
    were there any older women on his season? didn't he also date marla maples?

Closed Thread