Closed Thread
Page 18 of 192 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Re: The Bachelor: Where are they Now

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2830465;
    Here is a link for a story on Kristen Morse (The "orange peel" girl from season 10 Paris.) She and her fiance are making an appearance on the Where Are They Now show. I can't wait to see her again.

Love and the orange peel : Neapolitan : Naples Daily News
    Thanks for posting! How exciting! I loved her on Travis' show, and I look forward to seeing what she is up to. I am also curious to see who else appears on the show..Should be fun!

I think I am most excited to see what Sara Brice is up to because she is one of my favorite bachelorettes.
    Last edited by sanlee; 03-08-2008 at 01:53 AM.

Thankyou for finding that Ariel. I loved Kristin on the show. She was one of the funniest and most endearing parts of the season and the article about her is wonderful. She has always been so positive and so natural. It is a must read
    Last time I read anything about her she had a great career in radio, I believe.

When looking backward it is so fun to recollect on some of the characters we have met. Thanks again for the read
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Thank you for posting Ariel. That was a great read and some awesome pictures. Kristen is adorable.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2830475;
    I think I am most excited to see what Sara Brice is up to because she is one of my favorite bachelorettes.
    I thought Sara B was on an episode of Dr. 90210 a few months ago and was working as a nurse for Dr. Will Kirby (Big Brother 2 winner).

Quote Originally Posted by K9Mom;2830856;
    I thought Sara B was on an episode of Dr. 90210 a few months ago and was working as a nurse for Dr. Will Kirby (Big Brother 2 winner).
    According to imdb.com, she's the head nurse working in a laser tattoo removal office called "Dr Tattoff". It doesn't say if she's still with Charlie. I guess not

Quote Originally Posted by charity;2831256;
    According to imdb.com, she's the head nurse working in a laser tattoo removal office called "Dr Tattoff". It doesn't say if she's still with Charlie. I guess not
    I am pretty sure that I read that they broke up several months ago. I was really sorry to hear it.

Just a little over half-way down the first column written by a gossip writer in The Minneapolis Star Tribune is a confirmation that Rick (slipper guy) from Meredith's season is married. It was because of him that the term metrosexual entered the Bachelor/ette lexicon. He was a pretty good bowler, though Mere outplayed him and won. Remember how he called her out at the hockey game and she dumped him next ceremony? Good Times.

Darn. I didn't copy the link when I first looked at it and now I have to login to the site to retrieve it. No link, but I did read it.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I saw the preview of the show and in it Aaron is implying that if he had chosen Brooke instead of Helene he would still be with her today. He is in a remorseful state of going for the one that played hard to get and letting go of the girl that truly loved him?

Yes, i agree bugs. Seems a bit presumptuous on Aaron's part to think he would still be with Brooke, had he chosen her. He didn't, so how would he know that?
    Last edited by angelic_one2002; 03-09-2008 at 01:01 PM.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2831863;
    I saw the preview of the show and in it Aaron is implying that if he had chosen Brooke instead of Helene he would still be with her today. He is in a remorseful state of going for the one that played hard to get and letting go of the girl that truly loved him?
    Hmmm somehow I think he may be thinking a bit too much on that! He is a bit "drama" and the only reason I would think he says this - is simply because he is lacking in the love department right now. I don't know...could be way off base, but just my gut!

Closed Thread