Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss;3848297;
    The person who looks like Melissa is Deanna! I can never tell them apart. I always thought it was so weird that they put someone who looked just like Deanna on Jason's season, and I thought it was even stranger that he initially picked her.

I've never seen two women who weren't related and looked so much alike.
    I actually don't think they look that much alike, but they do have the same coloring and are both of Greek heritage.

I always suspected that Melissa was cast on Jason's show because TP saw the similarities to Deanna, and were hoping that it would pique Jason's interest as well. And psychologically, who's to say that Jason's instant attraction to Melissa might not have partially been caused by his residual feelings for Deanna, who he had proposed to only 5-6 months prior?

I thought a thread was started about Ali's season... what happened to it? does anyone know when casting/sleuthing starts??

Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;3848543;
    I thought a thread was started about Ali's season... what happened to it? does anyone know when casting/sleuthing starts??

She has her own site now. The Bachelorette: Ali Fedotowsky - Fans Of Reality TV

Molly Malaney: I "Loved" That It Rained on My Wedding Day!

Molly Malaney isn't upset that it rained last Saturday when she and Bachelor Jason Mesnick tied the knot in Rancho Palos Verdes, Calif.

"I loved every minute of the rain," she tells Entertainment Tonight. "It started to rain in the middle of the ceremony, right when I was starting to say our vows. We looked at each other and laughed. It made the day far more special than it ever could have been."

Also making the day special: Her $45,000, strapless Monique Lhuillier gown.

"I felt good in it," she says. "She thought I looked wonderful in it, but we custom-made a few more design elements to the dress."

Walking down the aisle as former American Idol contestant Jason Castro belted out "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" also was a nice touch.

"I always knew when I walked down the aisle, I did not want to walk to the typical wedding march song," Malaney, 25, tells ET. "I wanted something more modern. Jason and I both loved the rendition of 'Somewhere Over the Rainbow' that Jason Castro sings. It was an easy choice to see if he would do this favor for us. He was phenomenal."

The two are now headed for their honeymoon in South Africa.

"A friend asked me just yesterday, 'Is it any different being a Mrs.?" Malaney says. "Going into the wedding, I didn't think life would be different because we already lived together. I was so wrong. I am the happiest I have ever been. I look at Jason differently. He makes me feel differently. Married life is the best feeling in the world and I wish it for everyone."
    News - Molly Malaney: I "Loved" That It Rained on My Wedding Day! - Celebrity News - UsMagazine.com
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3848941;
    She was a beautiful bride.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3848941;
    Great. Thanks for posting, and I will definitely be tuning in on Monday. I'm happy that all the cynics in the world can be wrong and that two people can fall in love and have a wonderful day, despite what all of us on the internet think. As they should!

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3847705;
    I have often wondered about this myself. Even Chris Harrison in a radio interview said Kiptyn was to good for this show.
    I am so grateful that Kiptyn was on the show, a great eye candy and a true gentleman! He said he went to Jason's wedding alone; I wonder if he's still single or doesn't want his love life to be on the limelight.

Also, thanks for those who post Melissa's photos. We have two beautiful brides in Melissa and Molly; best wishes for both couples!
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

I'm not sure where to put this, but Chris tweeted this tonight in relation to him telling us earlier that we'd all be a part of the bachelor this summer:

@chrisbharrison. I told you you'd all be on The Bach this summer. Bachelor the video game coming this summer!
    Soo exciting!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3849102;
    I'm not sure where to put this, but Chris tweeted this tonight in relation to him telling us earlier that we'd all be a part of the bachelor this summer:

Soo exciting!
    I think it's hilarious they're making a video game.
    Who exactly is their target audience for this one?

Here's some more info:
    'The Bachelor' video game: Jason Mesnick jokes, 'Does he cry all the time?' - From Inside the Box - Zap2it

Sneak Peeks from Jason & Molly's Wedding:

Jason reading a romantic note that Molly wrote to him before the wedding.

Closed Thread