Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Nevermind, I have it already !

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3847544;
    I think Kiptyn is doing his best to be PC and gracious, but his "public persona" is for doing good deeds and charity work these days, and he prefers to be completely private where his love life is concerned. I say Bravo Kiptyn!
    Thank you Alexxxx! I didn't quite know how to explain it, but you did it perfectly. Kiptyn was his usual funny, charming self. He is very private about his personal life, and always handles the questions about that very graciously. I don't think this guy could say anything negative about anyone if he tried.

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3847601;
    I heard that interview and it is a must-hear for all Kiptyn fans. What a guy - so adorable.

And the interviewers had me laughing along with their teasing and ribbing. Very entertaining.
    I love all the interviews this station does with Kip. I did have to laugh at the one woman interviewer when they were playing back a piece with Tenley and she kept whispering to Kip. As always, he handled himself very well.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sjcaligurl;3847599;
    I can't see them together. She's very childlike and rather unsophisticated. She seems like a sweet enough girl but I think it takes a certain kind of guy to want a girl who acts and sounds like a "Disney character." I don't think Kiptyn is that guy.
    Oh, I agree. I don't think Kiptyn is dating Tenley either. What I was getting at is that Kiptyn's dating life -- whomever that involves -- is off-limits to the public. I admire that about him.

How did he even get on this stupid show? Did he have a momentary lapse of sanity?
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3847680;
    How did he even get on this stupid show? Did he have a momentary lapse of sanity?
    I have often wondered about this myself. Even Chris Harrison in a radio interview said Kiptyn was to good for this show.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3847675;
    Oh, I agree. I don't think Kiptyn is dating Tenley either. What I was getting at is that Kiptyn's dating life -- whomever that involves -- is off-limits to the public. I admire that about him.
    Totally... so glad he is keeping it private. We know what happens when people get wind of anything that has to do with the Bachelor or bachette..

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3847277;

A stolen moment………..

Girls get the party started!

Groovin’ on the dance floor!

Luv the face Tye, lol!

Tears actually came to my eyes when I looked at those...magical, that's all I can say.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3847279;

Another stolen moment……..love the lights!

Gotta love the bridesmaids! A bit of fun after Tye & Melissa left. Should check out the pic of them after they got out of the water, lol.

The knight in shining armor carrying his bride away with the beautiful lights of the night……gorgeous!

Look at the love in Tye’s face for the woman his bride is as they sail away for their wedding night.

Great photos!

That photo of Tye carrying her is magical, good lord I feel so mushy

Quote Originally Posted by JordynRoses;3843022;
    "Housten, we have a problem..."
    I think the wedding pics that I have seen of the wedding are horrible !!!!

I would NOT want to have that scenario for my wedding.
    Take a look at the guests faces!!! They are freezing...they are miserable.
    The editing crew is going to have to search high and low to find some decent shots to get viewers to believe this was a beautiful event. It wasn't!

Why did they not have a back-up plan in case of inclement weather??????

This was windy , rainy, cold. NOT good for an outdoor wedding and totally NOT romantic. Sorry but I do not care to watch that wedding next week.
    Everybody in real life caps looks miserable.

Jesse looked miserable. Charlie and the Bee looked cold and bored. Trista looked cold and miserable and had to wear Ryan's jacket and so he looked miserable. I'm not sure if Melissa was there but someone who looks like her was there.... that person looked cold wrapped up in a pink blanket.

Jillian was the only one that you could see with some spunk. And her green dress stood out in all shots.

You would think with all the money that they had to do a show like this (estimated 30,000 for Molly's dress?) they could have spent some money for a back-up plan, especially knowing the night before that rain was in the forecast.

Molly does not look like a happy camper either.... especially since she must have been freezing.
    Wonder how TPTB will spin this....
    The person who looks like Melissa is Deanna! I can never tell them apart. I always thought it was so weird that they put someone who looked just like Deanna on Jason's season, and I thought it was even stranger that he initially picked her.

I've never seen two women who weren't related and looked so much alike.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Closed Thread