Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

FORT Regular

Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Kiptyn tweeted Tenley....now that's a great idea...someone should get those two together.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3847275;
    TrueLoveAlways, put up her favorites from Melissaís face book wedding album which are some of the ones I love also. Itís hard to pic which of the 38 photos that Melissa shared are my favorites because I love all of them. Melissa photographer, , was totally phenomenal. The photographer was a master at lighting, capturing moments in the day & night, capturing formal moments, capturing touching moments, capturing candid happy moments. Melissaís fans on face book & twitter have been begging her for a long time to share some of her personal photos of her wedding. Those requests increased after her appearance at the Bridal Expo/show in Birmingham, Alabama this past weekend with Tye. So, Iím glad she was able to get the time to fulfill her fans request to post them because they are way better than the InTouch magazine photos. They really show the complete experience of the wedding from Melissaís bridemaids pampering her on her wedding day & starting a pre-wedding dance to her & Tye leaving on a boat for their wedding night. Here are some that I think are great at showing the experience of the wedding:

Accidently left out her photographer was Laura Parker of Fairytale Photography. Truly was a fairytale in pictures and real life.

Quote Originally Posted by just2relax;3847297;
    Kiptyn tweeted Tenley....now that's a great idea...someone should get those two together.
    The radio station in San Diego that has Kiptyn on a lot, had him on again yesterday morning. They were trying their hardest to make that happen!
    Kiptyn was a pretty good sport about the teasing but did end up saying that he thought Tenley was beautiful, totally understood what Tenley was feeling right now, and that because he was good friends with Jake, it might just be to awkward.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3847350;
    The radio station in San Diego that has Kiptyn on a lot, had him on again yesterday morning. They were trying their hardest to make that happen!
    Kiptyn was a pretty good sport about the teasing but did end up saying that he thought Tenley was beautiful, totally understood what Tenley was feeling right now, and that because he was good friends with Jake, it might just be to awkward.
    REALLY? I'm getting excited about this.... good friends want each other do be happy don't they? Jake might think it's a good idea. If anyone here has twitter, why don't you suggest it to both Tenley and Kiptyn.

Quote Originally Posted by just2relax;3847415;
    REALLY? I'm getting excited about this.... good friends want each other do be happy don't they? Jake might think it's a good idea. If anyone here has twitter, why don't you suggest it to both Tenley and Kiptyn.
    Kiptyn said the twitter world was all over him about it. I think he knows!
    I can PM you the link to the interview if you would like to listen to it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3847350;
    I think Kiptyn is doing his best to be PC and gracious, but his "public persona" is for doing good deeds and charity work these days, and he prefers to be completely private where his love life is concerned. I say Bravo Kiptyn!

Melissa looks gorgeous and I absolutely adore that squinty-eyed, super-huge grin look she gets when its like she cannot possibly smile any bigger.

*sigh*

I'm so glad she got her fairytale ending. With someone deserving of her.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3847544;
    I think Kiptyn is doing his best to be PC and gracious, but his "public persona" is for doing good deeds and charity work these days, and he prefers to be completely private where his love life is concerned. I say Bravo Kiptyn!
    I can't see them together. She's very childlike and rather unsophisticated. She seems like a sweet enough girl but I think it takes a certain kind of guy to want a girl who acts and sounds like a "Disney character." I don't think Kiptyn is that guy.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3847281;
    I so love all of Mel's wedding pics. She made a gorgeous bride, and the way Tye looks at her makes me melt.
    Ditto ... and it didn't rain! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3847457;
    Kiptyn said the twitter world was all over him about it. I think he knows!
    I can PM you the link to the interview if you would like to listen to it.
    I heard that interview and it is a must-hear for all Kiptyn fans. What a guy - so adorable.

And the interviewers had me laughing along with their teasing and ribbing. Very entertaining.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Closed Thread