Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Quote Originally Posted by sunchaserr;3846963;
    . did she interview them at the wedding? any details about it you can share? thanks
    I haven't seen it yet here. I only saw mention of it that it was from Jason & Molly's wedding I believe.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by ROCKCHALK0229;3846371;
    20/20 will be airing "Inside the Bachelor: The Stories Behind the Rose" on Monday, March 15th @ 8:00/7:00 c.

Melissa Rycroft interviewed Wes Hayden from Jillian's season a couple of weeks ago for the show and today she is interviewing Stacey Elza from Matt Grant's season. If you remember, Stacey drank a little too much champagne the first night, slipped her panties in Matt's pocket, and was eliminated on the first night.
    On Melissa's twitter she said something like "...she's actually really nice..." I was wondering who she was talking about I guess it was Stacey.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl;3846986;
    I haven't seen it yet here. I only saw mention of it that it was from Jason & Molly's wedding I believe.
    thanks. jillian is adorable and has so much energy. she is probably a really fun person to interview and be interviewed by.

I didn't know where else to post this, but it's another Press Release for Molly and Jason's Wedding with more details about what will be shown from ABCMedianet.

GET READY TO ATTEND THE WEDDING OF THE YEAR,
    AS JASON MESNICK AND MOLLY MALANEY SAY "I DO,"
    ON "THE BACHELOR: JASON AND MOLLY'S WEDDING,"
    MONDAY, MARCH 8
    "The Bachelor" Couple Celebrate Their Union with a Spectacular Event in Los Angeles;

Gavin DeGraw and Jason Castro Perform

Jason Mesnick and Molly Malaney, the first "Bachelor" couple to ever walk down the aisle, will share a dramatic new chapter of their love story with millions of viewers when ABC televises their much anticipated wedding on "The Bachelor: Jason and Molly's Wedding," MONDAY, MARCH 8 (8:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Weeks of planning and anticipation culminate with former "Bachelor" star Jason Mesnick and Molly Malaney declaring their love for one another before family, friends, past "Bachelor" and "Bachelorette" couples, stars and participants, who are all there to help them celebrate. The guest list includes Trista and Ryan Sutter, Jillian Harris and Ed Swiderski, Charlie O'Connell and Sarah Brice, DeAnna Pappas, Kiptyn Locke, Jesse Csincsak, and Natalie Getz, Stephanie Hogan and Nikki Kaapke, all bachelorettes from Jason's edition of "The Bachelor."

Jason requested that platinum recording artist and singer/songwriter Gavin DeGraw sing his hit, "Follow Through," from his J Records debut album, "Chariot," for the couple's first dance. Atlantic recording artist and 2008 "American Idol" third runner-up Jason Castro performs his rendition of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow," a favorite of the bride, at the ceremony. He also will premiere his new single, "That's What I'm Here For," from his soon-to-be released self-titled debut album during the wedding celebration.

In the special, the couple, who were married this past weekend and announced their engagement in October, let viewers in on all the exciting festivities. Jason and Molly begin their wedding planning by visiting a Macy's store and will be shown registering at the Macy's Wedding & Gift Registry for their nuptials. Additionally, Leslie, Jason's sister-in-law, shows Molly how she put together her outfit for the couple's special rehearsal dinner using the Macy's Fashion Director online tool (launching for consumers on March 8).

Then follow Molly to her dress fitting for her dazzling custom-made gown by Monique Lhuillier, and the couple planning the big day with their wedding planner, Jo Gartin, and event designer Eden Rodriguez. Then it's on to their bachelor and bachelorette parties in Las Vegas, and the next stage of their romantic journey with a beautiful wedding ceremony before almost 300 guests at Terra Nea Resort in Palos Verdes, California.

The wedding party includes Molly's sister, Katie, her maid of honor, and four additional bridesmaids. On Jason's side, his brothers, Larry and Sean, are both his best men. He has two additional groomsmen. Jason and his best men and groomsmen are wearing Kenneth Cole suits.

Jason and Molly have had a rocky road on their way to happily ever after, which makes this momentous event that much sweeter for them. Jason's journey goes back more than a year, when he was one of the final two bachelors on DeAnna Pappas' edition of "The Bachelorette." Although ultimately rejected by DeAnna, he was the overwhelming fan favorite and the first ever single dad on "The Bachelor" to try his luck at finding love again. He proposed to Melissa Rycroft in the finale, only to find that he had a change of heart. In a heartbreaking and shocking "After the Final Rose" special, he broke up with Melissa - and hoped it was not too late to beg Molly to give him a second chance to win her love. Good thing he took the gamble - despite the intense scrutiny from fans and media, his risk was rewarded. The couple took slow and steady steps to build their relationship, including Molly's building a bond with Jason's son, Ty, as they saw their connection develop into a real, lasting union.

Hosted by Chris Harrison, "The Bachelor: Jason and Molly's Wedding" is a production of Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss and Martin Hilton are the executive producers.

"The Bachelor: Jason and Molly's Wedding" will be available on ABC.com the day after airing on the network for users to watch online.

"The Bachelor: Jason and Molly's Wedding" is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format, with stereo sound. A TV-parental guideline will be assigned closer to airdate. For more information on "The Bachelor: Jason and Molly's Wedding" please visit ABC.com.

ABC Media Relations:
    Cathy Rehl (212) 456-6749; cathy.rehl@abc.com
    Yani Chang (818) 460-7405; yani.chang@abc.com

Photography available at www.abcmedianet.com. Photography request line (818) 460-6611.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Newbie

Here is a behind the scenes You Tube video from Melissa's photo shoot this past weekend in Birmingham, AL, for the next issue of Premier Wedding Guide.

Just search on: "Melissa Rycroft's Photo Shoot for Perfect Wedding Guide"

Here are some behind the scenes pics of Melissa at her photoshoot for the cover of The Perfect Wedding Guide:

There is also a behind the scenes video of the photoshoot that shows the other wedding dresses she had on. She looked gorgeous and it was cool to see her interaction with Tye when he came to the shoot with her. You can check out the video on her face book page where one of the fans posted it or go to Vimeo and type in Melissa Rycroft. Then, choose PWG, a photoshoot.

ETA: You beat me to it Rockchalk, lol
    Last edited by nikkij_26; 03-04-2010 at 01:26 AM. Reason: ETA, you beat me to it Rockchalk, lol

TrueLoveAlways, put up her favorites from Melissa’s face book wedding album which are some of the ones I love also. It’s hard to pic which of the 38 photos that Melissa shared are my favorites because I love all of them. Melissa photographer, , was totally phenomenal. The photographer was a master at lighting, capturing moments in the day & night, capturing formal moments, capturing touching moments, capturing candid happy moments. Melissa’s fans on face book & twitter have been begging her for a long time to share some of her personal photos of her wedding. Those requests increased after her appearance at the Bridal Expo/show in Birmingham, Alabama this past weekend with Tye. So, I’m glad she was able to get the time to fulfill her fans request to post them because they are way better than the InTouch magazine photos. They really show the complete experience of the wedding from Melissa’s bridemaids pampering her on her wedding day & starting a pre-wedding dance to her & Tye leaving on a boat for their wedding night. Here are some that I think are great at showing the experience of the wedding:

Bridal Glow

Pre-wedding Girl Power! Love the shirts she had made!

Men chillin’ on the beach before the wedding.

A stolen moment………..

Girls get the party started!

Groovin’ on the dance floor!

Luv the face Tye, lol!

Another stolen moment……..love the lights!

Gotta love the bridesmaids! A bit of fun after Tye & Melissa left. Should check out the pic of them after they got out of the water, lol.

The knight in shining armor carrying his bride away with the beautiful lights of the night……gorgeous!

Look at the love in Tye’s face for the woman his bride is as they sail away for their wedding night.

Great photos!

I so love all of Mel's wedding pics. She made a gorgeous bride, and the way Tye looks at her makes me melt.

Closed Thread