Closed Thread
Page 17 of 192 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Thanks Blondie for that info! Something to look forward to!
    Forever a Word Nerd

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

The show on March 10 will be a new "where are they now". I posted a link to an article in the media thread.

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2812753;
    The show on March 10 will be a new "where are they now". I posted a link to an article in the media thread.
    I read on a previous bachelorette's blog.....from Bevin Powers that apparently Mary was recenty arrested fo domestic battery for bunching Byron in the mouth!

That was NOT good news. Oh dear. That leaves mainly Trista and Ryan as the only "happy" couple.

Hopeless....

That happened a while ago, and they have issued statements about it. It seems they were at some friend's house and the friend couple was bickering, and Byron and Mary got caught up in it all. The police were called, Mary was arrested for popping Byron.

Everything seems to be back to normal now...I believe Mary said alcohol was involved. They did not break up over it.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;2822475;
    I read on a previous bachelorette's blog.....from Bevin Powers that apparently Mary was recenty arrested fo domestic battery for bunching Byron in the mouth!

That was NOT good news. Oh dear. That leaves mainly Trista and Ryan as the only "happy" couple.
    I heard that too, I believe she has been arrested twice....

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

HOpefully this info will be cleared up on MOnday when we find out if Byron and Mary are still together. I have only read about the one arrest and sirlinksalot would have an update if she'd been arrested again.

The Bachelor: Where are they Now

I posted this in the media thread, but dd anyone catch the Bachelor segment on Extra today? I saw Andrew Firestone and his finace' discussing their weddig, and then the phoe rang....dang! It should be on again at 6:30 central time.....anyone else catch it?

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #1 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

I saw the segment bullymom! It didn't show a lot, just alluding to what would be discussed on the "Where Are They Now" show.

One interesting thing though, they showed Aaron saying that maybe if he'd chosen Brooke or Gwen that they'd probably still be together. What a jerk....IMO, it was Helene who dodged a bullet.
    Forever a Word Nerd

The Bachelor: Where are they Now

Please use this thread to discuss the upcoming Bachelor Special on Monday March 10. There are already a few teasers in the media for this show and as long as they contain no spoilers for upcoming seasons, please feel free to discuss them here as well.

Re: The Bachelor: Where are they Now

Here is a link for a story on Kristen Morse (The "orange peel" girl from season 10 Paris.) She and her fiance are making an appearance on the Where Are They Now show. I can't wait to see her again.

Love and the orange peel : Neapolitan : Naples Daily News
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Closed Thread