Closed Thread
Page 16 of 192 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 1916

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

  1. #151
    FORT Fogey pminn1608's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Maggie and Pearl's house
    Posts
    1,113

    Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2805912;
    I heard that there will be a "The Bachelor: Where Are They Now" show on the past bachelors and bachelorettes. In looking up the schedule, it will be on Wednesday, March 19th at 9am EST on ABC. I understand that they are filming it right now. Cannot wait!
    Thank You for the info! This is exciting and something else to look forward to watching.

  2. #152
    FORT Newbie Amjacie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    chattanooga
    Posts
    17

    Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2805912;
    I heard that there will be a "The Bachelor: Where Are They Now" show on the past bachelors and bachelorettes. In looking up the schedule, it will be on Wednesday, March 19th at 9am EST on ABC. I understand that they are filming it right now. Cannot wait!

    I just went and googled for more info, and found out this was a show that aired on March 19th at 9pm, five years ago.

    I still hope they will tape a newly updated one. that would be great!

  3. #153
    Premium Member Pansygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Reading a romance novel
    Posts
    2,170

    Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2805912;
    I heard that there will be a "The Bachelor: Where Are They Now" show on the past bachelors and bachelorettes. In looking up the schedule, it will be on Wednesday, March 19th at 9am EST on ABC. I understand that they are filming it right now. Cannot wait!
    Great news BlondieGal ~ can't wait.......
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

  4. #154
    FORT Newbie Amjacie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    chattanooga
    Posts
    17

    Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

    No, it's definetly not coming on this March. It was a show airing back in 2003

  5. #155
    FORT Newbie Amjacie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    chattanooga
    Posts
    17

    Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

    I am curious. Does anyone know what happened between Lorenzo and Jennifer? I know that after they broke up he started seeing Sadie for a while but does anyone know what happened between Jennifer and Lorenzo?

  6. #156
    Fort Blondie BlondieGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    6,362

    Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Amjacie;2807181;
    I just went and googled for more info, and found out this was a show that aired on March 19th at 9pm, five years ago.

    I still hope they will tape a newly updated one. that would be great!
    Ha! Thanks for catching that, Amjacie!

    I do know that they are filming one right now on past bachelors and bachelorettes.
    Last edited by BlondieGal; 02-22-2008 at 03:16 PM.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

  7. #157
    FORT Newbie Amjacie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    chattanooga
    Posts
    17

    Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

    Oh, good! I am always interested in knowing what's up with past Bachelor's/ettes!

  8. #158
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    17

    Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

    anybody knows about tessa horst after the broke up with andy baldwin....

  9. #159
    FORT Fogey hopelessroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    1,427

    Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2807469;
    Ha! Thanks for catching that, Amjacie!

    I do know that they are filming one right now on past bachelors and bachelorettes.
    So there is NOT a new show airing on March 10th?

  10. #160
    Fort Blondie BlondieGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    6,362

    Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

    Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;2812536;
    So there is NOT a new show airing on March 10th?
    No, the "Where Are They Now" show will be on March 10th.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Closed Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.