Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Two things. Jason's father lives in San Diego, so I think Jason has met Kiptyn at Bachelor events and has gotten together with him when he visits San Diego. Also, Richard Mathy tweeted that he's on his way to LA si I'm sure he's going to the wedding as well as Jeremy Anderson.

Good luck with an outdoor ceremony tomorrow (Saturday). The forecast is for heavy rain. I hope they have an alternate indoor venue. Unless the storm stalls, Sunday looks to be okay, but probably windy and chilly.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by JMFan;3841256;
    Two things. Jason's father lives in San Diego, so I think Jason has met Kiptyn at Bachelor events and has gotten together with him when he visits San Diego. Also, Richard Mathy tweeted that he's on his way to LA si I'm sure he's going to the wedding as well as Jeremy Anderson.

jeremy will not be there. rumor has it he was not invited.

Sunchaserr -- Do you think he was not invited because of his association with Reality Steve ?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by JMFan;3841294;
    Sunchaserr -- Do you think he was not invited because of his association with Reality Steve ?

i'm not sure. all i know is that there were rumors going around last summer that indicated jason and jeremy were no longer friends.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3841254;
    Here is a good interview with Kiptyn done in Calgary a few days ago. He was at a screening/charity event. Talks a lot about the Bachelor this season. He says he has talked to Jake several times during and after filming. Never asked him who he picked, but thinks he will pick Vienna. He was and is a big fan from night one of Tenley. Said Jake seems happy so he is happy for him. They asked him if he regrets not doing the show. Kip said he did when he saw some of the dates they went on but not when he saw all the drama! Also asked him about the Roz situation and he said he wanted to know exactly what happened before he decided what he thought of it and that Jake was upset by what happened with Roz. Also asked him about the Bachelor Pad and he said they had talked to him and several others about being on the show. Wouldn't rule it out, but wanted first to see how the show format was going to be. Said he thought it would be fun if it wasn't about all of the drama.

BT Calgary Blogs Jill Belland
    What a gem! Always so positive, never a negative. Sounds like he would really consider the Bachelor Pad if the drama factor is low enough, but at the same time he knows they manufacture drama. I'm thinking it's a 'no' for Kiptyn doing the Bachelor Pad.

Jeremy is/was friends with Melissa ...... perhaps that has something to do with it maybe not
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Molly will be a beautiful bride, I'm sure. Can't wait to see pictures of the happy couple. I wish them the best!
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;3841709;
    Molly will be a beautiful bride, I'm sure. Can't wait to see pictures of the happy couple. I wish them the best!
    IA! I can't wait to see the wedding on TV. It's surely to be beautiful. I hope we get to see little Ty.

I see that Molly's hair is darker, so I'm guessing it will be for the wedding too although I preferred her with her blonde locks. She'll be a beautiful bride either way, I'm sure.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;3841709;
    There are no secrets here, Molly has always been my favorite Bachelorette.
    I can't wait!
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Closed Thread