Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

thanks for the info! the terranea is beautiful! the location of it is what makes it so gorgeous. it sits right on top of these high cliffs and it overlooks the ocean. what a beautiful place to have a wedding!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3841114;
    boy - I can't tell ABC had a hand in that invite list.....
    you're probably right. i'm sure abc just had to make sure nikki, natalie and erica were on the invite list. and how many people really remember them? yeah.

I don't know if this has already been said but on Extra a couple days ago, they said that Charlie and Sarah were getting their own reality show on the Oxygen network. No word on when it's going to air though.
    Forever a Word Nerd

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3841114;
    boy - I can't tell ABC had a hand in that invite list.....
    Well, that is to be expected. They've invited people from both Jason's and Molly's seasons. Trista and Ryan are going as well. If ABC is paying for all of that, they get to have a list too. There will probably be some private events just for family off camera. It's the price you pay to 'Pimp Yo' Wedding.' LOL!

No shows will be Melissa and Tye.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sjcaligurl;3841200;
    Well, that is to be expected. They've invited people from both Jason's and Molly's seasons. Trista and Ryan are going as well. If ABC is paying for all of that, they get to have a list too. There will probably be some private events just for family off camera. It's the price you pay to 'Pimp Yo' Wedding.' LOL!

No shows will be Melissa and Tye.
    no shows because they weren't invited. melissa would never go to begin with but according to multiple "sources" melissa was not invited. nor should she have been.

FORT Fan

in other news, stephanie from jason's season was also invited. no word on whether or not she is going to be able to make it, yet. i hope she does. i really liked her a lot and would love to see how she is these days.

FORT Fanatic

I believe Sarah and Charlie are going as well.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3841225;
    I believe Sarah and Charlie are going as well.
    i know i read that at some point but i'm not so sure they are. in the new write up from people they mention the successful couples from the show who will be there and charlie and sarah aren't mentioned.

how do they know Kiptyn?

Here is a good interview with Kiptyn done in Calgary a few days ago. He was at a screening/charity event. Talks a lot about the Bachelor this season. He says he has talked to Jake several times during and after filming. Never asked him who he picked, but thinks he will pick Vienna. He was and is a big fan from night one of Tenley. Said Jake seems happy so he is happy for him. They asked him if he regrets not doing the show. Kip said he did when he saw some of the dates they went on but not when he saw all the drama! Also asked him about the Roz situation and he said he wanted to know exactly what happened before he decided what he thought of it and that Jake was upset by what happened with Roz. Also asked him about the Bachelor Pad and he said they had talked to him and several others about being on the show. Wouldn't rule it out, but wanted first to see how the show format was going to be. Said he thought it would be fun if it wasn't about all of the drama.

BT Calgary Blogs Ľ Jill Belland

Closed Thread