Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Quote Originally Posted by sjcaligurl;3837289;
    Jason also compares himself to MLK ...

Realty star Jason Mesnick to appear at Formal Affair with fiancee

Mr. Mesnick and Ms. Malaney are planning their own wedding, which will air on ABC television on March 8.The ability to promote something he feels passion for makes the impingement on his privacy worth the price, he said.

"It's very easy to say you want to be out of the public eye, but if Martin Luther King decided to be out of the public eye and be a great minister and make an impact just with his family, he would have been a great man. But ... he decided to do something bigger and better and be in the public eye..." Mr. Mesnick said."
    Oh for crying out loud. These people need media handlers 24/7 to stop them making complete fools of themselves in public.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sjcaligurl;3837289;
    Jason also compares himself to MLK ...

Realty star Jason Mesnick to appear at Formal Affair with fiancee

Mr. Mesnick and Ms. Malaney are planning their own wedding, which will air on ABC television on March 8.The ability to promote something he feels passion for makes the impingement on his privacy worth the price, he said.

"It's very easy to say you want to be out of the public eye, but if Martin Luther King decided to be out of the public eye and be a great minister and make an impact just with his family, he would have been a great man. But ... he decided to do something bigger and better and be in the public eye..." Mr. Mesnick said."
    i read it and he does not compare himself to martin luther king. its funny that they didn't show the whole part of what jason said before he talked about mlk. he was talking about his single parenting website and his passion for that, not his wedding, but this little snippet that sjcaligurl posted would have you believe otherwise.

does anyone know if melissa and Jill are still friends? I noticed that Jill tweeted Melissa quite a few times but Melissa never seems to respond to her. Also, Melissa tweeted today that she's off to interview Wes!

in other twitter news - Jeremy & Trista seem to always be going at it!!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3839003;
    does anyone know if melissa and Jill are still friends? I noticed that Jill tweeted Melissa quite a few times but Melissa never seems to respond to her. Also, Melissa tweeted today that she's off to interview Wes!

in other twitter news - Jeremy & Trista seem to always be going at it!!
    Jeremy is buddy, buddy with Reality Steve so he touts whatever RS says as gospel. Trista and most of the other former contestants don't really buy into everything that he says ... so Trista totally doesn't buy Rozalyn's story and Jeremy totally buys RS' ... Melissa and Jillian still tweet each other.

I wonder why, when the crews were in Austin last week for interviews, they did not interview Wes then Maybe he was an afterthought ...........
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Fan

did melissa interview wes for the 20/20 segment or something else? i haven't seen it said that she was interviewing him for 20/20.

I thought it was for 20/20, but who knows I just read the tweet ...

Originally I heard that Melissa was doing the interviewing for 20/20. There are several people interviewing.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3839633;
    I thought it was for 20/20, but who knows I just read the tweet ...

Originally I heard that Melissa was doing the interviewing for 20/20. There are several people interviewing.
    like?

i know that trista said that she and ryan taped their segment today.

Quote Originally Posted by sunchaserr;3839636;
    like?

i know that trista said that she and ryan taped their segment today.
    Was it Jesse C. who said that he was doing a segment? I thought I remembered that he was doing one too, but I could be wrong.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3839637;
    Was it Jesse C. who said that he was doing a segment? I thought I remembered that he was doing one too, but I could be wrong.
    yes. i think jesse did his about a week ago. his took place in vancouver. kiptyn also did one and supposedly so did reid.

Closed Thread