Closed Thread
Page 15 of 192 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 1916

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

  1. #141
    FORT Fogey glowgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,271

    Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

    I remember that Helene and Gwen wrote a book and I think had fairly decent sales.

    I missed B1, but watched B2 and became hopelessly addicted. Even though Aaron did want publicity for his new restaurant (remember Trolley's), the idea was fresh and the girls came with good intentions. The celebrity factor of being "The Bachelor" back then was bigger than now and Aaron seemed to have been swept away. Still, great group to watch.

    Thanks for the Helene and Gwen shots.

  2. #142
    ♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    NEW YORK
    Posts
    1,986

    Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

    Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;2786954;
    I remember that Helene and Gwen wrote a book and I think had fairly decent sales.

    I missed B1, but watched B2 and became hopelessly addicted. Even though Aaron did want publicity for his new restaurant (remember Trolley's), the idea was fresh and the girls came with good intentions. The celebrity factor of being "The Bachelor" back then was bigger than now and Aaron seemed to have been swept away. Still, great group to watch.

    Thanks for the Helene and Gwen shots.
    Same here glowgirl, although I missed most of the Bachelor though (I'm too picky maybe). I think I only saw Aaron's, Andrew's, Lorenzo's, Andy's and then last season with Brad.
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------
    BRAD is still "THE HOTTEST Bachelor" ever!

  3. #143
    FORT Fogey coleslaw50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In the "supposed" warm south where it's been cold for weeks.
    Posts
    974

    Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

    Has anyone heard anything about Lisa from the Rome season lately? My friend was telling me about a girl at work that was complaining about being behind on her timeline and how at 27 she is not going to have kids when she wanted to and so on. That brought us to talking about Lisa and her timeline that tptb shoved in our faces episode after episode. I was just curious if we have heard anything about if she is dating or not? I realize that tptb made it into a bigger issue than it was, but she did state that she had a timeline and some woman apparently do.

  4. #144
    FORT Fogey n4692u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,724

    Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2433975;
    Moana did very well in her hosting duties. She needs to work a bit more on delivery, but it was her first time. I never saw Outback Jack and, as far as I can tell, there isn't a DVD. I keep checking on Netflix because they seem to carry most TV shows when they come out. I'll check out JD's diaries. Wait - isn't he the same guy that co-hosted "How to Get A Guy" last summer?
    If you can't find a DVD on a reality show you would like to see, you can contact soleill@msn.com and he has almost anything you would want. I've got a lot from him. I just ran across his post on a message board dated back in 2004 on yahoo and emailed him. I have been very pleased with what I have received from him, which is a lot. I got all seasons of The Bachelor and Bachelorette, NBC's For Love or Money (4 seasons) among many others. He will email you a list of what he has.

  5. #145
    FORT Fogey hopelessroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    1,427

    Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

    Thanks to all who surf and keep up the info. I find the "after the fact" "where are they now" stuff almost as interesting as the show.

    That was great to see Jenni engaged and Bettina looking good and happy. I remember back during Brad season when we all speculated about Deanna posting her "Happy Halloween" photo in which she looked so hot and we all were spec'ing on...wow...why did she do that? Did she make F1 or what?

    Know we know....

    So...thanks to all who keep us updated.

  6. #146
    Think Spring Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    17,978

    Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

    Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;2791035;
    If you can't find a DVD on a reality show you would like to see, you can contact soleill@msn.com and he has almost anything you would want. I've got a lot from him. I just ran across his post on a message board dated back in 2004 on yahoo and emailed him. I have been very pleased with what I have received from him, which is a lot. I got all seasons of The Bachelor and Bachelorette, NBC's For Love or Money (4 seasons) among many others. He will email you a list of what he has.
    Thanks so much for the information. I'll check it out.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

  7. #147
    ♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    NEW YORK
    Posts
    1,986

    Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

    Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;2791035;
    If you can't find a DVD on a reality show you would like to see, you can contact soleill@msn.com and he has almost anything you would want. I've got a lot from him. I just ran across his post on a message board dated back in 2004 on yahoo and emailed him. I have been very pleased with what I have received from him, which is a lot. I got all seasons of The Bachelor and Bachelorette, NBC's For Love or Money (4 seasons) among many others. He will email you a list of what he has.
    Thanks for this info n4692u! I'm sure a lot here who missed most reality shows and would like to see them again would appreciate this info you've provided
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------
    BRAD is still "THE HOTTEST Bachelor" ever!

  8. #148
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Age
    48
    Posts
    3,897

    Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

    Quote Originally Posted by ky-la;2771760;
    It won't let me post links, but his name is Matt Higgins. He plays for ERC Ingolstadt.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you. I wonder if he is related to Chris Higgins who plays for the Montreal Canadians.

  9. #149
    Fort Blondie BlondieGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    6,362

    Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

    I heard that there will be a "The Bachelor: Where Are They Now" show on the past bachelors and bachelorettes. In looking up the schedule, it will be on Wednesday, March 19th at 9am EST on ABC. I understand that they are filming it right now. Cannot wait!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

  10. #150
    FORT Fogey nennie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    2,789

    Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2805912;
    I heard that there will be a "The Bachelor: Where Are They Now" show on the past bachelors and bachelorettes. In looking up the schedule, it will be on Wednesday, March 19th at 9am EST on ABC. I understand that they are filming it right now. Cannot wait!
    Wow that ought to be a great show. Can't wait.

Closed Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.